Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Perfect first Approach in a Club....

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the best PROVEN approach in a club Setting... That will minimize all obstacles..

This would probally be mine...

Eye Contact:

Me:Whats up girl you got a nice style

Her: Thanks

Me:Are you here with somebody ..

Her:No

Me:So tell me what your interests are ,what makes you smile?

Her:BLA BLA BLA

Me:So your going to be here for awhile?

AND FRom there you take it. BUt thats a pretty good base to start off a approach off..

What is your best First Approach Like?And how can I improve this approach ..

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
lol

I wont say is the best aproach i have seen or a good aproach...but is unique ill give you that ..

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
lol

yeah thats unique ok ..but if is effective.?..lol ..i dont know about that

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: lol

Originally posted by tiburon
yeah thats unique ok ..but if is effective.?..lol ..i dont know about that
What eles could be more effective..

Talking about a Generic.. 2 girl group.. you approach .. and do that

what could be better?

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Nah i don't know about that. The opening line may put her on a pedestal. Here's what you say.

Me: I've never seen someone dance like you before.

Her: What's that supposed to mean?

Me: It's very unique....and i'm waiting to be impressed...C'mere girl. (And then start dancing with her.)

:cool:
ok lets modify it..

this will be "

The QUEST TO DESIGN TO THE PERFECT OPENING LINES.. OF A APPROACH"

EYE CONTACT...

Me: Wow ...I've never seen someone dance like you before.

Me:ITS unique ... Are you here with somebody ..

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One technique I use is this

As you are passing through the club, make comments about something peculiar about a chick passing by

"Hey! Did you just grab my ass?"

Her: NO!

Me:"Well what the hell are you waiting for?"

Then Just PASS UP..and say something else to the NEXT girl

if a chick looks like a celeb

"Hey lOok! Its Britney Spears!"

(make sure the ladies you do this to, dont see you doing it with everyone)

MOST of the time, The chick will stop me and make conversation or smile, laugh etc..

if she DOESNT stop..I have already built a basic level rapport with her, and when I see her later, she will remember me and it makes it ALOT easier to approach..sometimes they approach me

just becareful to choose your words and dont insult them, or they will just give you a pissy look ( I once said "Hey Look its Rosie Odonnell! and the chick just said "fvck U!")

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
One technique I use is this

As you are passing through the club, make comments about something peculiar about a chick passing by

"Hey! Did you just grab my ass?"

Her: NO!

Me:"Well what the hell are you waiting for?"

Then Just PASS UP..and say something else to the NEXT girl

if a chick looks like a celeb

"Hey lOok! Its Britney Spears!"

(make sure the ladies you do this to, dont see you doing it with everyone)

MOST of the time, The chick will stop me and make conversation or smile, laugh etc..

if she DOESNT stop..I have already built a basic level rapport with her, and when I see her later, she will remember me and it makes it ALOT easier to approach..sometimes they approach me

just becareful to choose your words and dont insult them, or they will just give you a pissy look ( I once said "Hey Look its Rosie Odonnell! and the chick just said "fvck U!")
ok good addition

Eye Contact

Me: Look its Jennifer Aniston
Passing her... Then coming back awhile later

EYE CONTACT...

Me: Wow ...I've never seen someone dance like you before.

Me:ITS unique ... Are you here with somebody ..

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toot, the "wow! I never seen anyone dance like you before " is an obvious come on and too supplicating, its the equivalent of saying "WOW ! YOU'RE HOT!!!"

you need to get a bit more in depth with this

"Hey! Interesting moves you got there on the dance floor, it reminds me of a combination of hip hop, techno and stepping on hot coals, where did you learn?

(instead of saying Its Unique!..start talking about HOW its unique, and start making fun of people who arent unique like doing the robot dance or something)

then you go waaay too fast into "Are you here with someone?"

See how phony this sounds to a girl "Hey! your dance moves are unique!..are you here with anyone?"

you are trying to close and move a conversation too fast without building rapport (it doesnt work TRUST me, ive failed at this many times before I learned what I was doing wrong)

a natural way to ask her if she is here with someone is talk about your friends (if you came with any1 , then ask her who she came here with)

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
Toot, the "wow! I never seen anyone dance like you before " is an obvious come on and too supplicating, its the equivalent of saying "WOW ! YOU'RE HOT!!!"

you need to get a bit more in depth with this

"Hey! Interesting moves you got there on the dance floor, it reminds me of a combination of hip hop, techno and stepping on hot coals, where did you learn?

(instead of saying Its Unique!..start talking about HOW its unique, and start making fun of people who arent unique like doing the robot dance or something)

then you go waaay too fast into "Are you here with someone?"

See how phony this sounds to a girl "Hey! your dance moves are unique!..are you here with anyone?"

you are trying to close and move a conversation too fast without building rapport (it doesnt work TRUST me, ive failed at this many times before I learned what I was doing wrong)

a natural way to ask her if she is here with someone is talk about your friends (if you came with any1 , then ask her who she came here with)

ok good addition

Eye Contact

Me: Look its Jennifer Aniston
Passing her... Then coming back awhile later

EYE CONTACT...

Me: (GLARE of disbelief ) I've never seen someone dance like you before.. Its unique kinda like that funny dancer on tv...

Me:I only wish my friends could dance good so we could dance out in the dance floor.. Whats up with your friends where are they ?

Her:I didint come with friends I came by my self ."looking to get laid for the night"

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, what's your name?

or

nice shoes. let's dance.

cheers,
felony :)

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some I wanna test next time I'm clubbing:

"Hi, I'm organising a sex orgie for my friend's nach (after-club-drinking, don't know the english word for it"). Wanna come?
-Note, if she doesn't laugh, make sure to have a comeback ready ("Just kidding") or you might meet mrs fist really fast :).

<bump into random girl>
"Hey, watch it. If you want to start a conversation, how about saying 'hi'. No reason getting violent about it"
...if she doesn't say anything...
"So now you got me... when are you going to say something interesting?"

"You know, you look like you're out to make trouble. Yes, really. The bouncers already knows about you, how did you get in?"
if leaving... "You know, I got my eyes on you young lady! No noise from you tonight, k?"
... Give them suspicous looks when you seem them inside.
(Tested this with like 5 girls a few weeks ago. All of them laughed and gave me this playfull bad girl stare inside :))

"Hi, how are you?"
"You know, it's rude not asking how I am, when I asked you."
-telling how fantastic time you're having-
-trick her into asking me about what I do-
"I'm a psychic ass model" (The one who first came with this one on asf, deserves a pony made of gold :))

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
NO.

#1. Girls DON'T go to a club with guys. lol
I want a list of clubs you go to. Seriously.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lame

Dude, that is weak.

Next time you want to copy Notorious BIG, at least tell people you get your pick up lines from a rap song.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm not an avid clubber, but I do go occassionally. I normally hit the bars or go to house parties, but I can still give you some advice.

Quit giving a sh!t about a pedastol or whatever, and I promise if you don't worry about these things there won't be a problem.

Want further adivce? If you want to stop worrying about this sh!t, because lord knows you're making this a way bigger deal than it actually is, hang out with Jose or the Captain before you go to the club next time. (I mean get fvcked up), and I promise the pedastol you keep seeing will become invisible.

Let me help you even more. This is how I approach girls.

Me: "Hey, you know, I've been trying to get the balls to talk to you for a while now."
*giggle, giggle* (that's her giggling not me)
Her: "Oh yeah?"
Me: "Yeah, I'm so and so, and now I want to know what your name is."
Her: "I am (name you will forget in 5 minutes, so you have some incentive to get my digits now)."
Me: "Nice to meet you..."
Her: "Yeah it's nice to meet you too..."

Woah, hey there kiddies before you pull the AFC alarm and call in the troops give me a chance to defend myself.

Look, obviously because you approached her you did really have the balls to talk to her, and you knew it. You made her laugh right away and eased up the situation for both you and her.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my favourite moves I haven't used often but I do sometimes is....

Go out on the floor and dance some, do it good, make sure you are noticed. Dance close to some girl you find attractive. Then after dancing some, wait for a cool song and when there is some cool part on it turn to the hot girl, raise your arm and point at her so she notices it, then twist your wrist as in you're extending your hand somewhat, smile while still holding the eyecontact, then wait for her to come to you and take your hand. Then DANCE!