Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Perfect Don

catlovesfood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering what are your opinions on the physical attributes of a Don.

Like, average height,weight,arm size,chest size, back... you get the point.

Because, there are so many conflicting ideas of what a Don should look like, i just want to see what everyone thinks.

Thanks.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no perfect physical characteristics that make a DJ. A DJ is happy within himself and his own skin regardless of height, weight, size, race, etc.

Some people say Vin Diesel is the example of a perfect physical DJ....some say Vin Diesel looks like a roach.

Some people say Brad Pitt is the example of a perfecct physical DJ...some say Brad Pitt looks like a toothpick.

Some peole say Tom Cruise is the example of a perfect physical DJ...some say Tom Cruis is too short.

There are many different body types out there, but, I'm sure all three of these gentlemen have no problem getting women. Hell..a guy like the rapper FAT JOE gets tons of women. Not because of his physical I'm sure.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all subjective. Workout and look in the mirror. Dont care how much you weigh, just look in the mirror.As soon as you look at yourself and realize that you have the right body for you, you are they a perfect DJ [physically speaking]

catlovesfood

Don Juan
Reaction score
listen, i am talking physical attributes, not being or feeling good within yourself. Look, someone may think that they look good and feel great, but to the rest of the world they look like crap.

So, from a physical side of things how do you guys see the Perfect Don? ;)

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'listen' ,

If you cant judge yourself honestly, with no ego and no bias, you need to work on your mental side.

In shape. 9-11% bodyfat with some muscle. Beyond that - getting into finer detail is way too subjective for atleast me to answer. If you're 5'2" it'll be pointless me saying 'bulky and ripped' cause it wouldnt suit you. Catch my drift?

Duke Togo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would say:

Genetically
--------------
* 5'9 to 6'1
* Partial mesomorph, partial ectomorph ( 60/40% )
* broad shoulders
* 28-32" waist
* Dark complexion
* Strong angular jawline thats narrows off sharply from a square cheekline (think tom cruise)
* Caucasian with mild tan
* Size 8-11 shoe
* Protuding glutes (has shape, but isnt fat or flat)
* Legs and torso are in proportion, one isnt overly long or short
* Non stubby fingers/toes
* X taper
* Square/triangular pectoral definition instead of rounded
* inclining eyebrows
* non receeding hairline/ straight linear base of where hair begins from forehead instead of round or un symetrical one.
* generally squarer face with rectangular tendancies
* no fat under chin or pudginess with cheeks
* Collar bone extends to outer regions of deltoids
* Inward bellybutton

Non - Genetically (available to all)
----------------------

* 8-12% body fat
* 165/190lbs
* light to Medium density body hair (not bushy, yet not baby skinned)
* White or capped teeth
* Clear skin/Cleansing regime
* Manicured, pedicured, gential regions neatened
* Muscular symmetry
* Neck/Calves/Arms should equate to eachover: e.g if your neck is 15" so should your arms and calfs be.
* Hairless inside of nose
* Ridden of Abnormalities such as blemishes, warts, e.t.c

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd agree with the last guy largely. Mesomorph with some endomorphic qualities such as longer limbs and smaller joints.

6'1
Sub 7% BF

27inch waist
40inch chest
16 inch arms/calves/neck
11inch forearms
25inch quads

-Caucasian but with a solid, dark tan
-Piercing green or blue eyes
-Dark brown or preferably black hair
-Clean shaven
-Rectangular shaped face (Afleck) with a squarer jawline (Nick Lachey) that sharply ends in an angular chin (Cruise)

I think those proportions are good because they are larger then the average fellow but not up to bodybuilding standards. This gives superiority over other males while not serving to dismiss the attention of many females who are more attracted to a slender build. I think Will Smith in I, Robot is a workable example to the build that I referring. You'd need to add to the chest and remove 2-3 inches from his waist though.

Personally I'm only 5'9 so my goal is a Phil Baroni (UFC fighter) type build.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphor
I'd agree with the last guy largely. Mesomorph with some endomorphic qualities such as longer limbs and smaller joints.

6'1
Sub 7% BF

27inch waist
40inch chest
16 inch arms/calves/neck
11inch forearms
25inch quads

-Caucasian but with a solid, dark tan
-Piercing green or blue eyes
-Dark brown or preferably black hair
-Clean shaven
-Rectangular shaped face (Afleck) with a squarer jawline (Nick Lachey) that sharply ends in an angular chin (Cruise)

I think those proportions are good because they are larger then the average fellow but not up to bodybuilding standards. This gives superiority over other males while not serving to dismiss the attention of many females who are more attracted to a slender build. I think Will Smith in I, Robot is a workable example to the build that I referring. You'd need to add to the chest and remove 2-3 inches from his waist though.

Personally I'm only 5'9 so my goal is a Phil Baroni (UFC fighter) type build.
Good luck getting that 27inch waist.

catlovesfood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Duke Togo, :p

Your description is perfect, what I was looking for, I am about 85% of your decription, so its good to be able to scale yourself accordingly.

Thanks everyone who pitched in.

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
27inch waist isn't particularly difficult with the right genetics + vacuums. Last year before I had to stop lifting due to injuries I had a 38inch chest and a 27.5 inch waist. It's certainly feasible.

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
LL Cool J. Nuff said.

Anywhere close to that, and I'm happy.