The path to becoming "The Prize"

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
This is a philosophical thread which will look at the dynamic and deceptive path towards becoming and remaining the natural prize. This thread is in no way fact or meant to change your current thoughts on the matter

Thesis Statement: Women are the “natural” prize.

Characteristics of men which detail why we are not the natural born prize:

1. Born with an inherent fear of women
2. Mature slower in both attitude and sexuality
3. Must “learn” how to attract and behave with women (this forum is evidence of this, as well as the ever growing PU community)
4. Have a natural AFC tendency to make women their entire universe (especially true of early relationships)
5. Have very little patience with a woman who is withholding sex
6. Can be easily made to feel AFC when rejected (Men usually get defensive and give up, where as women will just try harder)
7. Numerous other reasons I won’t bother listing

Characteristics of women detailing why they are the “natural” prize:

1. They have a vagina (this seems to be one of their biggest qualifications) :crackup:
2. They have breasts (another biggie)
3. They only need to be physically attractive to be the prize (combined with a great personality, they are a nearly unstoppable force)
4. Actually enjoy holding off on having sex (the longer they hold off, the better it is for them)
5. Women are casually shopping and turning heads in the mall while men are at home intensely studying the Mystery Method, or some other PU literature
6. Take rejection as a sign of attraction
7. If they are hot, they know they can get just about any guy they want
8. Get paid for sex in some form, and can be successful as a prostitute regardless of looks
9. Numerous other reasons I won’t bother listing

Prescription: (False Conclusion commonly accepted) For a man to become the prize, he must adopt attitudes and behavior patterns which go counter to his original AFC nature.

Serious Question: “What are the consequences of this?”

The house of the male prize will be built on a foundation of AFC sand. In other words, “The prize which must be developed is not the eternal prize.”

The level of prize qualities you develop are relevant to, and always subjective to the quality of the female with whom you have engaged. All that has to happen for her to become the prize and you to become the AFC is for you to want her pvssy just a little bit more than she wants you.

'Whether you are climing up the ladder or going down, your position is still shaky." Tao Te Ching

In a battle of wills, a female of that status will likely prevail. If you next her, you haven’t really won. Nexting a woman you can’t win with is more like a forfeit to save face. Nexting in this situation is a counter strike of the false prize. The real prize never has the need to strike a blow, because he has nothing to protect. His “Prizeness isn’t in jeopardy of being overruled.

Conclusion: As long as you desire sex from women, you are in
So the question becomes, “How do you become the “natural prize,” built on a foundation of steel which no female can strip away from you?”

The only possible conclusion I can reach is:

“This is only possible when you have truly reached a level where sleeping with women is just not that important anymore. You are no longer governed by your desire for the pvssy.”

To fully understand how this is possible, we need to look at the driving force behind it all – Nature. We are being used by nature to propagate the species. To insure that there will be more humans, nature has installed a force within us which is nearly impossible to ignore - our sex drive. We are in fact slaves to our sex drive, being used by nature for a larger purpose. We are not really the Master, as long as we have a desire for women.

I have found that when you make an effort to make women less important, and just when you think you have mastered yourself, nature says, “Oh really, well take a look at this HB 25.” You are inevitably presented with a female who is so attractive to you, which you would do anything to fvck and make happy, that you are thereby reduced back to an AFC and stripping of your title as the prize.

The only way to naturally become the prize, is to naturally let your sex drive run its course. Only the ripe fruit falls from the tree. I cannot be done by force, but can only happen in time, and by fvcking as many hot women as it takes to finally not care. Then you will be the true prize. And you’ll also probably be 80 years old. :D

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin plates

or

Develop a natural CONFIDENCE built through TRACK RECORD

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just like women won't waste time with a man who they aren't attracted to or who fails to exhibit qualities that suggest he will be a good provider in the future... so to men should not waste time on women who are not prepared to satisfy their sexual needs.

a man becomes the prize when he no longer is ashamed of his sexual desires, no longer afraid of rejection, and is prepared to walk away from a woman who does not satisfy his natural needs.

the fact is that most men see their sexual urges are an obstacle instead of a strength, they fear rejection and they hang in way too long when its clear that a woman is controlling the frame.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that Dongfu has hit on some key points.
The number one being for men to stop being SLAVES to their desires.
Second, Get a life.

Third, do not 'worry' about what a woman will or won't do anymore. Let them BE women. You are supposed to be the MAN, the 'Rock'. Don't jeopardize that with trying to make HER lead, or FOLLOW HER.

Fourth, understand that if you know how to work with attraction, there will logically be more opportunities for you in the future.

Fifth, focus on making you life your focus, not a woman, or worse getting a woman. (for the sake of you AND her)

Sixth, always maintain your nurturing and well being. No exceptions.

I think Men evolved worshipping women because of the one thing that men cannot do or become.
Men cannot give birth.
It is my belief that EVO Psych may give an answer to.
Men have grown for centuries in awe of the abiltiy for women to give birth. ANd the changes that these women go through, from young girls to radiant glowing women.
As a result, men who operated on a superficial level, often believed that if she exemplified these traits, she clearly had high character and would extend these traits to theiir men partners.
Part of this is the "Halo Effect'.
So more and more men over time began to be condition to 'pedasalize' the women they were attracted to.
Add to the fact, the lack of direction, drive, and lowering of masculinity, and men became used to looking for women who would save them, and for some, women who would abuse them.

Men have for the longest time looked at women for inspiration, and as the 'morality gatekeepers'. This angelic, savior mentality.
Many men do not look inward enough , and look for guidance from women. Instead of themselves. These are men whom are still connected to a need for 'mothering'.
SInce many of these men look up to women and put them on a pedetal, dude to their lack of sel festeem and recognition of their value and potential, they hold them to a higher standard and say there women are their 'better half'.
Sometimes this is actually TRUE.
But a man without clear defined criteria will not be able to discern and associate with women whom have these TRUE Qualities.

Men should be with women (in LTRs and Marriage) whom INSPIRE them and make them feel good just being with them. WOmen whom are naturally radiantly femeninie, and nurturing, are more in tune with masculine men whom can appreciate them. No woman really wants to be your mother, but if she is truly femenine, and doesnt see weakness in being nurturing and femenine, will be raidant and extend that to you. But you must be the man that SHE wants. You can't take her for granted, or not appreciate her.

DONT Try to be overly accomodating to her. UNless she is your wife, and perhaps she's prgnant or something. Save this behavior for the woman whom is already your partner. WOmen will feel it is inappropriate and she will niotice your immature perspective. And your inabilty to manage your resources correclty.
Try not too 'safe' or anti septic with her. This type of safeness and sterility is NOT attractive to a woman looking for a masculine ,strong sexual partner.
Avoiding rejection and playing it safe is not something to be looked upon as desireable.
Women wil notice.
Don't do it.
be your SELF, don't be 'safe' all the time.
If you miscalibrated, don't be too overly apologetic. Don't break congruence.
Thuis is CRUCIAL.

Don't LOOK FOR APPROVAL.
For men who do not understand the female psyche and how attracion works, and cannot apply seduction skills (which are perfectly natural and believe it or not, women are dying for men who KNOW HOW to take them. They WANT you to be good at SEDUCING women. Don't kid yourself if you think women are disgusted by a cool sexual guy who leads and knows how to escalate. Don't kid yourself.)

Men who don't 'get it' look to SET UP COMFORT AND GET APPROVAL from her.

DONT DO THIS!!

NO!
NO!
NO!

Don't be the "Gee..I think youre so beautiful!! Like wow...will you go out with me, please? Can I call you please? If youre not busy???Please? Im the most romantic guy youve ever met. IM not like those other guys. Please give me a chance!!"

GAG!
NO!
Don't do this.

dude; "Look at those legs"

Woman; "What?"

dude; "very muscular."

woman; "uh..ok. Yeah,. I work out."

dude; "I know. I can tell. I can imagine you wrapping your legs around me. I think Im turning myself on too much, " smiles

Woman: "HuH?Hello? Whats your name??"

dude; "Homer Simpson. Have you seen my tv show? Don't let Marge know Im talking to you. She wont approve of us"

Woman: laughs "OMG. NO, really. Whats your name??!'

Don't tal about the 'weather' or 'what she ate" or something mundane in the inital interaction.

And even in day game, you can still add some innuendo and keep your power. Show her youre not looking for approval. But youre confident and masculine, and yes, safe in a good way.
Its all about calibration.
But that comes from the internal fram you must have.,

"I love and adore women. I comfortable with my desires. Women cannot hurt me. But I am not desperate. And I dont NEED this woman's approval."

This is all inner game related.
Feel and nderstand your worth.
"I am good enough."

And go out there and have fun.

Dont look for approval.
Dont be too accomodating.
Dont follow her around like a puppy dog.
Dont look for instant gratification, and be desperate.
Let her go do her thing. You dont own her.
If she disrespects , you freeze out, and dont give value anymore.
Dont try to be too safe.
Dont be so wrapped up in your head that you miss importan clues she is sending you. WOmen operate covertly many times. And they will ONLY 'give'themselves to you if YOU SEE her CLUES!!!!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see where you are going with this, but your post is completely backwards. AFC is not a man's "natural state", and a woman's "prize mentality" isn't there from birth.

This is NURTURE....not nature.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had a mommy who encircled you with love early on until about five, you'll know what it's like to be happy, and thus, not depend on external places or things to make you contented. A woman cannot steal these references away from you, unless you let her or your boss or a forum admin etc. Your natural state is being loved and it takes nurturing to get there. Once you're there, it's a matter of maintaining it with the knocks of life including rejection from women and others. You have to learn to reject or accept others too as a financial analyst might decide on a project laid before him.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to being the prize is to make the woman like you more than you like her. It is easier said than done and actually is attained by loving yourself more than you love her. IMHO

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being 'the Prize' means having and BEING all the necessary TRAITS and BELIEFS, and Life that make you ATTRACTIVE to your own fullest maximum potential.

You cannot 'make' a woman like you.
You can only be the best attractive self you can be, and PRESENT THAT to the women you desire, whom preferably APPRECIATE who you REALLY ARE.

Many men like to think and feel like the prize with lower class women. THis is all ego stroking.
And if this man is looking for a goods serious LTR, he wont find it with poor character women

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
You cannot 'make' a woman like you.
You can only be the best attractive self you can be, and PRESENT THAT to the women you desire, whom preferably APPRECIATE who you REALLY ARE.

Bingo! :rockon:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Interceptor and

Interceptor said:
I think Men evolved worshipping women because of the one thing that men cannot do or become.
Men cannot give birth.
It is my belief that EVO Psych may give an answer to.
Men have grown for centuries in awe of the abiltiy for women to give birth. ANd the changes that these women go through, from young girls to radiant glowing women.
As a result, men who operated on a superficial level, often believed that if she exemplified these traits, she clearly had high character and would extend these traits to theiir men partners.
This is what is kind of what is said in "fire in the belly: on being a mann" by sam keene as well. That men are totally hypnotized by women's power (they are mother nature) and that the things we create as men are our attempt to measure up to that. So in a sense men are totally bewitched by WOMAN (in a general psyche sense) so treat individual women (in the specific sense) as a symbol of this huge mystical insane thing, thus pedestals etc. But they are just people. Who smell if they don't shower.

So the answer (paraphrasing), to get away from being under this spell of women as god-like, is to do what we talk about here: Leave the world of women behind for a while. Connect to your own masculinity. Then come back. First you must know where you're going, THEN you decide who to take with you. Not the other way around.

It's a kick-ass book and I'm half-way through it, very much in-line with what we discuss here.

as for the rest of your post, ok I'll do that.

Actually I'm noticing you're right. The more sexual and forward you are the more chicks are turned on. They don't get offended. And more than not they will bring up sex. It's all in the fun, playful, sexual, slightly dangerous vibe you give off.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
No woman really wants to be your mother
A particularly mothering, nurturing female I have been working on commented that once the guy she is dating allows her to get into that mothering role, she cant fvck him anymore.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically, she will act nurturing only if you don't really care if she's nurturing or not. This part confuses me slightly, but whatever. This is how it works. If you don't need her nurturing all of the sudden she's looking after you and cleaning up after you, if you ask or are "needy" she can't get cold on you fast enough.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you have to be self sufficient. Then you can let her connect to that knowing she will not turn you into a baby.
She has to feel that you are a Man with or without her.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So just appreciate it when it happens, but don't expect it and things will just take their natural course. All the issues we discuss that are problems are only problems if you're not being true to your masculinity, so fix that and you probably fix every other thing.

I have been needy in the past and have seen girls get turned off. I also have experiences of just being more self-sufficient and doing my thing and that's when I get the nurturing stuff. So I get what I want, the sense of self-sufficiency as well as a female acting the way she should, all because I know who I am.

This is all part of the paradox. The less you need the more you get.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
AFC is not a man's "natural state"
Were you not once an AFC, or at least had some AFC qualities as a younger man? Can anyone honestly say they haven't?

STR8UP said:
and a woman's "prize mentality" isn't there from birth.
Not from birth, but from puberty. Just as a mans AFC traits kick in at puberty, the time when we realize how much we want women, but haven't developed the the skills to get them. While we were masturbating and reading books on how to be successful with women, the girls our age had some older kid wrapped around their pvssy.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
This is all inner game related.
Feel and nderstand your worth.
"I am good enough."
This is simple enough to almost work, lol. I'm just going to keep saying this to myself.

You're not saying you're the best and that every other guy is a loser because you're Alpha Dog, or that all women are beneath you and you being the prize somehow diminishes her value. I see a lot on the main DJ forum about trying to be better than other people. Like other people have to be beneath you in order for you to have worth. Competing with other guys in your mind, or assuming the chick has more value "just because" but that's extreme black and white thinking. I think much of this is ego-based.

Good enough is good enough. Of course you will get better and improve your life and be better than what you were, continually, but I think lots of people think they have to be perfect before they get out there, and that if they make a mistake they have no value, instant AFC-reversion.

So maybe part of the prize mentality is just SELF-ACCEPTANCE for chrissakes. Even if you're not supreme alpha ruler yet.

How the hell is a chick going to accept you for what you are if you don't accept yourself for what you are? And how the hell are you going to accept a chick for what she is (no pedestals--just a regular human being) if you don't accept yourself for who you are?

(yes these are new questions for me lol)

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you have built your CORE CONFIDENCE, you will not be asking or thinking about how to be the PRIZE.

CONFIDENCE, the state of BEING, and not KNOWING is what makes the difference.

The backbone of confidence are OPTIONS. This includes TANGIBLE and/or INTANGIBLE options.

Tangible options are plates.

Intangible options is the ABILITY to pick up tangible options at will.

You cannot attain TRUE CONFIDENCE without a track record.

The difference between BEING and pretending to BE are the results out there in the field.

You CANNOT have a true CONFIDENT CORE unless you are out there achieving REAL RESULTS.

Read that again.

Just as a professional athlete need to practice and succeed to be GREAT.

There are no JEDI mind tricks to make true confidence. Confidence is built by addressing the UNKNOWN with action.

Many have BIG EGOS for compensation of a lack of true confidence. Others have BIG EGOS with BIG CONFIDENCE.

The key is to be who are and CONTINUE to push even when you have IDEALLY grown. Complacency leads to stagnation.

At the end of the day, a true CONFIDENT CORE is like building a house, brick by brick.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
You CANNOT have a true CONFIDENT CORE unless you are out there achieving REAL RESULTS.
Not disagreeing with you, but here is a hypothetical analogy. Have you seen the movie, "The Truman Show," with Jim Carry.

Now imagine there is a Guru1000 show, where you are this ladies man, and you have a great track record, lot's of experience, and confidence.

But in reality, everyone in your life is just an actor on the show, and all the ladies, and all the experience you developed were all an illusion. This then would make your confidence an illusion as well.

If you discovered one day that the world around you was false, and your confidence was based in that false world, how would you feel. Where would your confidence level be at that point.

The Truman Show was very cleverly giving us an analogy that when we base our worth on experiences we have in a false reality, we have no real foundation. The Matrix made the same statement.

And we are in the Matrix, like it or not. Can we really trust what we think we are in this illusionary temporal existence.

Sure we can have confidence in the Matrix, because we are comfortable here. We get familiar with the design and how the program works and we start to feel confident. (If I act like this, ladies will respond like this. All I have to do to be a DJ is abcdefg.) This is Matrix logic.

What happens when you are suddenly unplugged?

Real confidence, and the real prize are consequences of actually transcending the Matrix all together. Can anyone here claim that they have achieved this.