Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Overt Perv Method

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking I should be very open about the perv I am. When I see a moderately average woman, I instantly start undressing them with my eyes, and mutter to myself "daymmmmm." I'm so sick of not telling them what is on my mind. I want to walk up to the girl and say it at the top of my lungs, "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE POSITION? I WANT TO MAKE YOU MY SLAVEEE..." %@#% I'm sooo horny. I think it'll make me look confident though if I tell these *****es what is on my mind. I feel unconfident about these feelings. I shouldn't be. Neither should you if you're feeling them.

Subliminal

Reaction score
mcpwn: you mean it doesn't work FOR YOU. I encourage our original poster here, dynamicallyidle, to give this a shot and see if it works out for him. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Just because it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean it won't work for him. Maybe he's just the better PUA. If anything, he will learn from the experience and benefit from it.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Works good on hors!

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what, i really want to see how this goes...Im really tempted to put this idea down, but REALLY tell me/us how it goes.

mcpwn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Subliminal said:
mcpwn: you mean it doesn't work FOR YOU. I encourage our original poster here, dynamicallyidle, to give this a shot and see if it works out for him. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Just because it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean it won't work for him. Maybe he's just the better PUA. If anything, he will learn from the experience and benefit from it.

I encourage him to do it as well lol just sayin didnt work for me