the outlook of a DJ's bed

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was wonderin bout a good color that looks masculine for a dj's bed's cover(everything that covers the bed i mean..thats wut covers u when ure asleep)

well that sounds stupid, i kno that, but mum wants to buy me new bed covers and im not finding the right color, im thinking of dark green. wut do u guys think?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's what you like. unless I have company, I rarely actually sleep in my bed.. I perfer the couch for some reason.. I have silk lavander sheets, it matches the outlay of my room

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get a bedspread with smurfs on it. All the chicks will dig you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
get a bedspread with smurfs on it. All the chicks will dig you.
What are you talking about? It's Spiderman all the way! :rockon:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you can't go wrong withj the smurfs... I mean.. their smurfs

What woman in their right mind is going to say something negative towards cute little blue people?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
...What woman in their right mind is going to say something negative towards cute little blue people?
Smurfette. She was the only female in the entire village. She had to service 99 of those blue meanies. Well, 97 1/2; Brainy Smurf was asexual and Papa Smurf could only get it up half the time. :p

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
it's what you like. unless I have company, I rarely actually sleep in my bed.. I perfer the couch for some reason.. I have silk lavander sheets, it matches the outlay of my room
Silk huh... Now thats pimpin.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing says I'm going to fvck your brains out like lavander silk bedsheets, candles and the "backbreaker sex mix tape special".... (i promise I could sell this damn cd..i've been using it for 6 years).

If I don't have company, I might sleep in there 2 times a month. Hell i've had company and still not go to sleep in my bed.. it literarly only has one use.

I have a nice patio now where I live, I sleep outside alot, something you couldn't dream of doing in arkansas

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
nothing says I'm going to fvck your brains out like lavander silk bedsheets, candles and the "backbreaker sex mix tape special".
LoL I like the way you think. Candles a must too. Oh man, its soo easy to seduce these girls into these "romantic" scenes, True Playboy status. Nice.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have this thing, i've had it all my life... I hate light. wanna piss me off? Cut a light on in my house. It's to damn bright. as we speak I am working, in the pitch dark and the only light is my pc screen. I put my pc in a room with no windows so in the day time there won't be any light beeming in.

I mean wheN i go outside I'm fine, and it's not really natural light, it's damn lightbulbs I hate. That's the REAL reason for the candles, becuase it provides a way to see without all the damn power of a lightbulb.. but owmen don't know that, they just think i'm "romantic"