Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Origin Of The AFC.

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men weren't really the enemy, They were fellow victims from an outmoded masculine mystique that made them feel unnecessarily inadequate when there were no bears to kill. - Betty Friedan

As a kid I would say for the most part all of us were naturals. We would see these other humans of a different gender and say,"There evil and have cooties but there's just something about them I like." We didn't have a problem admitting that women were evil and had cooties to other friends of ours, but that "liking" of women wouldn't be told to anyone. So the girl we would like we would tease them, neg them, and just overall give the illusion that we didn't want her. WE had primal game all along.

But something unexpected happened... as we entered middle school and high school. This fear came along that seeped out all of your confidence, self esteem, and all that suave with women that you had as a mere kid. Well what exactly happened? I would have to say for the most part it would be your social conditioning that took part either in your household,school, or both. All of your young fragile life you were told:

*Don't talk.
*Don't talk back.
*Be nice.

Now Its not the fact that adults told you not to speak, its the mere fact of how they controlled you to become more "obedient", more "nice", and more "respectable." Now while I do agree with some control over your child's life, most parents fail to do this correctly. Either they do it too little if none at all which for women produces sl**s, for men "bad boys."If done too often it creates suppressed women sl**s,but for men... AFC's.
What you were scared of, you were already programmed to be. They kept you in control, you didn't break out. Why would you?? You (back then) knew better.

There's also the other reason that applies as well.

*Kids who don't have fathers, or do have but just fail as fathers.

I could see how a single mother couldn't teach her boy how to be masculine, because for god sakes...shes feminine. How could a female effectively show a male how to be a male, It can't be done properly without male (masculine) guidance. He will either have to pick it up from friends, or society (society in itself is already damned for it now upholds males being feminine.) Now for those who have fathers but are AFC's the sad truth is that your dad has failed a father. Now maybe he didn't fail as a person(he may be liked,respected,loved by everyone else.) But he just didn't cut it as far a fathers role is concerned.

Parents, friends, and society as a whole.... have failed us. Take this into mind. Its not your fault. Don't beat yourself up about this "game." But for the sake of your genes, facing your fears, and hitting it off with a potential women of yours. Fight on, punch on, face your fears. Keep mashing. Don't stop. Never ever stop. If you do stop... they win, and not you. In this "game" its all about winning. For just like any other game if you don't win.. your just another loser, who just couldn't make it. Boo F**king Whoo.

So there you have it. My personal intake on this AFC mess. I would appreciate attacks ummmmm.... I mean comments on my post or your own intake.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I'm going to sound dumb asking this, but what exactly is an AFC?