Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The only way to get your ex girlfriend back.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do nothing. Say nothing. Delete her number.

What I'm basically saying is you cant do anything.

You have to let her come back to you not the other way around.

The more you try and get her back the more you gonna push her away.

Trust me I have experience with this. This is the second time she's come running back.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Never chase. If she does come back (she may or may not) you have to think to yourself "Do I really want her back?" There was a reason you broke up in the first place. That reason most likely will return.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, you can't pressure her into coming back. She has to want to come back. But I was wondering, is it possible to push her too far away (during the breakup?)

I said, 'Do you want to break up?' and she went ' *silence*........I'm sorry'

I went 'Ok', started driving. Min later, said 'Well, you better just forget about me then', and she said 'Oh don't say that'. Gave no response.

Got back, she said 'I hope you can forgive me someday', I said 'Yep'. She said 'I'm sorry', and I said 'Me too'.
-----------
Wondering if that stopped her from reaching out/trying, or maybe it was best to push her away like that?

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Also what I want to add to this is be happy!

What I mean by this is, no matter how sad and miserable and depressed you feel inside DO NOT SHOW IT! This will make her stay even farther away from you. Everywhere you go, act like you're happy. Smile, laugh and be positive. This shows you dont need her and you moved on.

And on top of that, happiness is contagious-this is a fact. Once you show it people will want to be around you including your ex. While sadness on the other hand, people will treat you like you have a contagious deadly disease.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedScorpion said:
I agree, you can't pressure her into coming back. She has to want to come back. But I was wondering, is it possible to push her too far away (during the breakup?)

I said, 'Do you want to break up?' and she went ' *silence*........I'm sorry'

I went 'Ok', started driving. Min later, said 'Well, you better just forget about me then', and she said 'Oh don't say that'. Gave no response.

Got back, she said 'I hope you can forgive me someday', I said 'Yep'. She said 'I'm sorry', and I said 'Me too'.
-----------
Wondering if that stopped her from reaching out/trying, or maybe it was best to push her away like that?
I don't think it's a matter of pushing them to far away.

In my experience they always come back if you seduced them enough. (Made them feel alot of emotion)

What I said above applies here.
It's like a win win situation. She doesn't come back? Well at least you are on the process of moving on.

Last time my gf broke up with me I told her she can go and die. And guess what she's back.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
Agreed. Also what I want to add to this is be happy!

What I mean by this is, no matter how sad and miserable and depressed you feel inside DO NOT SHOW IT! This will make her stay even farther away from you. Everywhere you go, act like you're happy. Smile, laugh and be positive. This shows you dont need her and you moved on.

And on top of that, happiness is contagious-this is a fact. Once you show it people will want to be around you including your ex. While sadness on the other hand, people will treat you like you have a contagious deadly disease.

Good point. But why try and feighn emotion when you can just take a step back and be hidden from her gaze.