Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The online female persona - I'm lost

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey so women love to talk. But online, they just clam up on me, the ones I don't know that is.
I suck online, that much I can say :confused: I can break down walls in person, I can wittle away at most women's stone facade. But I have a hard time dealing with women online when they begin resorting to 1-line vague responses and I feel like I am pulling teeth. I don't talk much in real life, but when it comes to the written word, you can't shut me up. Trying to open up a new chyck online drives me nuts.

For what it's worth lol. :nervous:

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get over you're lack of real world skills and leave the internet to the geeks. Online dating doesn't work, unless you let them contact you, first...

You automatically look desperate when you send a girl a message, first.... regardless of how smooth your typiing skills are. The only guys who get any decent replies are the ones who show off their 6 packs in their profiles AND are smooth with their emails.

get out in the real world. It's alot easier.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
get over you're lack of real world skills and leave the internet to the geeks. Online dating doesn't work, unless you let them contact you, first... .
Why would you wait for a woman to contact you first? Oh, to hide from rejection, gotcha. Yep, lacking real world skills (aka, conversation skills) is a shortcoming online. It stands out like a red flag.

You automatically look desperate when you send a girl a message, first.... regardless of how smooth your typiing skills are. The only guys who get any decent replies are the ones who show off their 6 packs in their profiles AND are smooth with their emails..
Completely untrue. The guys who have to show of their six packs do so usually because of lack of conversation skills. I guess they don't mind dating non-conversationalist like themselves. If you want a woman of substance you first have to be a man of substance.

Being intimidated because you feel your competition has a six pack shows no substance. There are guys like this on the street you'll have to compete with eventually. Face it, you can't hide from it.

get out in the real world. It's alot easier.
I completely agree. Leave sarging on the Net to guys who have the ability to compete with the nonverbal, six pack flaunting neanderthals with substance and conversation. That's not easy to fake online as it is in the real world.

Makes you wonder how well you could do in the "real world" if you had those abilities. Especially when you realize that the women you couldn't sarge online are the same ones you come across in the "real world."

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D'Anconia, here's a true story.

I at one point tried the online dating thing. I was just curious to see what it was about. The girls in my area were mostly dogs except for a few 9's. I got in touch with these girls and was shot down almost instantly. (i did nothing wrong, but i guess i did nothing right, either.... i guess when there's 4 really hot women in my area on a dating site, they get harrassed by all the guys.)

Now, keep in mind that where I'm from is a pretty small city. I play in a rock band and I'm always out on the scene.

As chance would have it, one of these girls was at a show and talked to me after the set. She didn't realise i was who i was, and I never let on that I emailed her, before. She was pretty hot, but nothing to write home about. I grabbed her digits and we met up later the next week.

She gave me the slvt vibes and also the flakey vibes so i never hungout with her again. Not my type.

It is incredibly difficult to stand out on an internet site with girls who get in the vincinity of 50+ emails per day. Anything too bold screams "i want attention" and anything to cool is plain boring.

Had we not met in person, she would have never given me the time of day, and IMO that's the biggest problem with onlkine dating. It's really hard to display high value. In real life, I don't need to display HV... because I already am HV.

BTW, I never said I don't have a six pack ;) haha

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying but the key to successful online dating is meeting the woman sooner than later. Guys talk about emailing a woman for weeks at a time and then all of a sudden she flakes. Guess what, she got bored! Guys talk about emailing three times and then ask for a phone number... WTF??!! If after the second exchange via email, phone, IM (what ever comes first) you are still still interested, tell her you want to meet!

It's just that simple. Meet her and then run whatever game you have. But I'll say it again (and you alluded to this) you have to catch her eye because should could get up to 50 emails a day. It not impossible but you have to know how to market yourself to that particular woman. You can't expect to send an email that's nothing more than a form letter you send to every woman you think is hot; that's a half-@ssed effort that will get you less of a response.

I'm done ranting. You guys have to ask yourself why there's a handful of guys in this formum who have a good time with the online thing. Yeah, it may be demographics or geographical location but remember, I'm an old fart living in the land of the "Nordic Snow Cows" and I can still find a few fillies in the herd. ;)