Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ones you want never want you?

alwayslead8821

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always had the problem like many people that ones that you really want always seem to get scared away. I have been trying to figure out why. I have always had girls that I don't want obsessed with me and I had no clue why.

This is the article that made me realize everything. I now don't have to read allllll those articles that tell you how to act when meeting women cause I already know! You just have act like you do with the other girls that chased you around.

http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip172.htm

I have read almost every single tip on so suave and this is my number 1..
:up:

Matt281

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's also the fact that really desirable girls have 10000x as many options as other girls. There's a lot of merit to the idea of "treating them just like everyone else", but you have to get them interested in the first place.

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
combination of 3 factors (first 2 of which you guys already mentioned):

1) you like women who are hot. They have more options therefore harder to get.

2) you act more attractively around women you don't fancy.

3) if a woman doesn't want you, you find her MORE attractive. so it's a bit of a reverse affect. YOu want the ones that don't want you, not the other way around.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Matt281 said:
It's also the fact that really desirable girls have 10000x as many options as other girls. There's a lot of merit to the idea of "treating them just like everyone else", but you have to get them interested in the first place.
Thanks for making the fine print clear from that tip.

The really desirable girls are more likely to get with you if you got fame, fortune, status,or looks.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Thanks for making the fine print clear from that tip.

The really desirable girls are more likely to get with you if you got fame, fortune, status,or looks.
the type of women that want you b/c of fame, fortune, or status are the women you want to stay away from !