Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the ones i REALLY like!

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would talk to any girl i see i dont have a problem EXCEPT FOR the ones im really into or the ones i look at and say wow she's good looking! this is a big problem to me, cause if i continue this way, i will never find the woman i want or eventually will not find a gf i would be happy to be with!
there's something that when i look at a girl that i like i get those ideas that she has a good happy life and have friends she enjoys their company ....a DIFFERENT life than mine maybe! (though mine is great and i always have loads of stuff to do and im always having fun). its like i HIDE when i see a girl i like, i stay away from them!! this is a big problem and i need some help please.

one more thing is that i avoid girls that dont talk much...like less than normal.. those girls u see sooo quiet all the time.(but still i have to like them, otherwise it wouldnt be a problem at all!)
what can i do?
actually i dont need any tips for a happier life, coz my life is great i have hobbies like skateboarding, playing guitar and piano, i go out n have fun with my friends, learning engineering, and i go to parties sometimes. a good social like.... almost a DJ in life and with girls except for the ones i want to be with......

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you like challenges? Sports? Competitions?

Do you strive to do your best? Come out on top?

If so, look at it like a challenge. Grab your balls and make it to the top. Think of it like the little holes in the skee shoot. Roll your balls into the 100s man! GO GO GO GO GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
i take challenges, and i told i skateboard which is a very dangerous sport and needs to take risks when doing tricks over stairs and gaps... and this is really scary sometimes. plus, if u see me driving my car around here u'll know how much im into taking risks and doing things i've never done before. here in lebanon there is no police to stop u when going fast, so im usually going fast and passing cars at high speed on bad roads (dont tell my parents, they would kill me, they think i drive slow and im such a scared driver).
i know im a great person and im wokring on a greater future. i face difficulties and i try to overpass them instead of crying bout them. im sure im doing great thanks to sosuave (been around here for like 4 years now) so i really got much much better, a completely different person, even ppl tell me that.
ehhh except for those females... dammit whats my problem? im SURE i can do it, even if i get rejected, im SURE i can handle it!!
so whats stopping me like that?? i cant find answers!!

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are SURE you can handle it, then go for it! At least try out one girl you really want, let us know how it goes.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have them on a pedestal. They are not perfect, they are just girls.

Sir_Turtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. The hot ones are peopel with flaws too. Some here give the advicve to place yourself above the girl. I wouldn't do this as it makes you incredable arrogant and offputting for a girl who was interested. I've lost mroe than one by overdoing the arrogance.

Understand this simple fact. You're both people, equals. She poops,eats,sleeps,has worries and fears, and has to make her way through life just like you do.

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i know all that already and still im really sure i can do it. its just really weird that when it comes to it, i just freeze inside and can't make my way to the girl. i dont think its a pedestal thing, i can kick her off down.. or maybe it is, but still i can put her off of it if she tries to play hard to get.
The thing is the approach, the first approach, its really being hard especially if the girl being cute and that style i want so hard (even worse when its too girls i like walking together). i cant stop them, its like im not sure what i should say, what kind of excuse i should give... and my biggest fear is not being able to keep a conversation going.

and if ure wondering why its much easier for me to talk to a girl i dont like, its becoz if i ever get stuck somewhere i wouldnt care, and would walk away without saying anything