Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The One-and-only Guide To a Successful Reputation!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guide to a Successful Reputation
Created solely by Living Legend Whatsupwiddat

WuWd here, and I'm seeing no creative posts anymore. We are in a time where I do not know anyone on the forum anymore. Its time for some productivity. Without further adieu, The Guide to A Successful Reputation!

Who are you? I don't know. Chances are nobody knows you, because you're here reading this. What gets you known? What gets you chicks, your personality and what people know it as. That's reputation kiddies!
Your reputation is what people know you as. As I have learned from experience, getting a decent reputation is not very easy. Most people either have a loser reputation, or don't have onr at all. A reputation (rep) is very important for your social life in high school. Chicks like to be on the edge with everything, like a good time, like to be seen with popular people. That's where I come in.
I'm going to show you how to achieve that state of Nirvana, the excellent life in high school. To have a good reputation, you need to have a few things, and I'm going to explain why. Please add if I'm leaving anything out:

1) A GOOD ATTITUDE
2) Clothing that is moderately priced, and in good repair, keeping in hold with current styles.
3) Your own force in the world, a personal sense of style.
4) A decent relationship with the popular kids

1: This is important. You don't want to be a boring old fart with nothing interesting to say right? And people just HATE negative people, they bring everyone around them down. Be glad of who you are, that you found my post, and that you found me. Be happy that you are one step closer to having some of the best years of your life,( HS, college, and retirement)

2: Are you a bum? Don't think so, you can at least afford a computer, w/ internet, (unless you have Netzero too)
LOL anyway, you need to look good Legend wrestler Ric Flair said "to be the man, you've got to beat the man" . To be the man you also gotta dress the part.

3: Don't be a person that dresses in Ecko, wears pants so that they reveal your pale buttocks, beanie, and talk like you think you know what a ghetto or project really is. Be yourself, not a follower. I'm tired of watching everyone in my school talking about Master P. I can't take it anymore. They are all the same. To quote a t-shirt "You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same"

4: Unless your school is really small, becoming popular is not a one-man job. Yeh. You need to maintain a good relationship with your social superiors. They won't be your superiors, they'll be your biatches soon if you live and learn WUWD. (that's me).

Now when you make sure you have these, it comes to you. Make sure that everyone knows you, and more importantly, what you're about. A good way to spread word about yourself is sports. If you, like me, don't believe in getting sweaty and losing brain cells, there are plenty of other ways. Always keep in mind, that when you get a rep, the girls follow you. Don't try to get laid as you are you read this, you're liable to get smacked. Talk often to the popular dudes, and be a pioneer in something that people care about, like a clothing style, or come up with a positive idea for the school, like a school-funding project. Make yourself known by whatever means neccessary. I wear a Masterlock on my jeans, it's just what I do. Got a problem? That's the attitude you need to have you are the man, and so long as you are a Don Juan, no one can beat you. Once in a while, people want to bring you down out of jealousy, and that's human nature. I mean, Jesus was a god, and they crucified him, it's our nature. These attacks are harmless and done by dorks who are like you were. Spread the word that_________(your name here) did _______! Try to stand out, and I'm sure there's a link in the HS Bible under dancing that will explain more thoroughly how to do such. In short, try the following things to get your name circulating:
<> Be the first to create a style
<> Don't be afraid to speak your mind ever.
<> Stand out like at a dance, or do something that people talk about (sports, exceptional macking skills)
<> Have a healthy sense of humor that everyone will spread the word about.
<> Don't be the same as everyone else. You may want to follow an example of someone, but don't be an exact copy of them along with the $38 Ecko pants that you purposely wear to reveal your boxers, and the fake Rolexes. Bling Blingers are BEGGIN to get robbed.

Reread this many times, and enjoy young ones, for you have much to learn . If any of you dopenoses or newbies need me, I'm online frequently on AIM. My name is HangTen3000 This has been a WuWd production.Thank you all.

~WuWd

------------------
Whatsupwiddat - Master Don Juan
AIM: HangTen3000

Nothing less than the best. WUWD.

[This message has been edited by whatsupwiddat (edited 07-02-2002).]

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awsome post... I like the 4 points... good job man!

------------------
Moderator - Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."
"The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?"
"When you are sure you know something through and through... be sure, also, that by changing your perspective, you'll know nothing at all"

Guitar321

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post...
There is one important thing that I thought was missing, and it may or may not be obvious, and that is...
Don't try too hard.
Nobody really likes the guy who sucks up and tries as hard as he can to get the popular kids to like him...don't be that guy

Later,

Matt

Jesterderk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going off the whole Trying to hard thing, it's totally true. You HAVE to be yourself or else it will have the opposite effect and nobody will like you. This is exactly what has happened to one of my friends. When we first got to highschool, and all the kids from different the different jr. highs started hanging together, he kissed thier a**s like no tomarrow in an attempt to become popular with them too. Now that we are becoming Sr., none of those kids like him and all the popular kids in high school now know him as the kid who tries to hard. Not a good Rep.
So it just goes to show that you have to be yourself or else you definitly won't get anywhere,

thanks,
Derk

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wooo!

bringin back the old school wuwd...
guys on this forum are gonna benefit from this hella

nice post

PS... a masterlock on your pants?

------------------
~rEpResEnt ThaT~

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post,its ozzing suave

------------------
"people like you are a dime a dozen, people like me only come around once in a lifetime."

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized that school's over, so I'll bump this topic at the end of summer to get a fresh start.

------------------

"Pain is temporary; The game is forever

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Death to the losers!

------------------

Specter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all this comeing from the man who was supposed to get jumped by a group of geeks, lol. intresting... i like the "You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same" quote... i think i'll take it.

------------------
I am who i am becuase i can be no one else.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that was just a stupid rumor. the geeks avoided me. I'm the campus badass of sorts.

------------------

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got that shirt? LOL. maybe we in the south haven't caught up yet, but the ONLY people who wear shirts like that are the "unique" ones. You know the type, black pants, black shirts, black hair, pale, etc...goths, freaks, rejects, whatever you want to call them. Nice post, but someone had to point that out.

BTW, you call yourself a living legend...your what? Fifteen? Maybe you should come off your pedestal.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i smell trouble!

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave teh boy is pride.

I mean, after all, whats better, calling yourself a livin legend... or calling yourself a "Cvm Gvzzling Gvtter Slvt" ya no?

------------------
Moderator - Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."
"The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?"
"When you are sure you know something through and through... be sure, also, that by changing your perspective, you'll know nothing at all"

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, i see your point about that...I wasn't trying to come off as flaming WuWd, i was just pointing those things out.

The Splat

ColonelKaTaffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend Mike and I do a few things that indirectly boost our reps.

#1: Mike is an amazing guitar player (another great rep booster) and he'll break out the acoustic when it's convienient at parties/social gatherings and pluck out some mad french notes. Then I'll speak in a deep, romantic voice and recite some memorized french sayings then improv a story involving the hostess or a hot friend/stranger. Very funny and no singing required. Very original as well.

#2: Mike and I got ambitious one day and wrote a newsletter called GO-YEAH! and we had my mommy get 70 copies at kinko's. It had original fake stories about the shortage of food in the cafeteria, how to eat a pushup which ended up like how to get a prostitute, and a story about a teenage diaper being invented (called the sanitary human intertoiletry transport or **** for short). the newsletter got into faculty hands and we got suspended for a day, which might have been good for our reps, cause we were praised as martyrs when we got back. nothing more satisfying than hearing some upperclassmen talk to each other about a secret underground sophmore newsletter.

We didn't do these things to improve our rep though. We just wanted to have fun, and we had a ton of it. But our reps improved as a secondary benefit. Just be original and do it for you.

------------------
Email: ColonelKaTaffy@hotmail.com
AIM: ColonelKaTaffy

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 and better than you'll ever be. understand? i pride myself on doing my best and better. And best start early right?

I dont own that shirt by the way I saw it in a store window. A GOTH WINDOW. gives me chills.

COLONEL, thats pretty cool. i wanna get a guitar really bad too. i wanna play my favorite songs and get a garage band.

all of you are straying from the topic here.

------------------
Email: hangten3000@netscape.net

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To quote my t-shirt "You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same"
B]

I am pretty sure I see "MY t-shirt"

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I don't. Look again or get your eyes readjusted. Stop talking about t-shirts, and LEARN !

------------------
Email: hangten3000@netscape.net

asdf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like getting suspended is worth having a rep for... Have fun getting into college.