Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The older you get.... girls get hotter and hotter.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider THIS also:

As we mature, and date and experience a greater variety of women sexually, our physical appreciation of women's individual characteristics usually EXPAND.

For me, there is a tendency to find certain things about a woman that I like and then FOCUS on that only. This can be a blessing or a curse for me-----the woman, the situation, and my motivations are usually the deciding factor. Women have SO MANY different things that attract us-----Nice smile. Great lips. Nice hips. Great boobs. A "come-hit-it-from-the-back" Ass...etc.

Overtime, we LEARN after we've had women of various body types, that SOME physical qualifications we used to have for women were really NOT so satisfying to us as we THOUGHT they were once we actually fukked them.

It's what's called the triumph of fantasy over reality.

But the UPSIDE of it all is that we DO gain a better grasp of what REALLY turns us on and gets us off when it comes to women over time.

Hence, for many of us more mature guys, it's not so much a question of us lowering our standards as it is that we've gained a greater appreciation for ALL the different physical attributes that make a woman attractive and SEXY.

Peace...ond day.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VU hit it on the head again.

it really comes down to knowing what you really want.

some guys eventually decide they dont want a relationship as much as they want a sexual relationship and a younger woman works better for that.

personally im in to connecting with a woman and ive actually found that its easier to do with older women. ive also found that the sex is better with older women. and i dont really think its a question of experience, but rather one of connection.

if you connect and feel a bond there the sex is going to be mind blowing.
if the connection ain't to hot, odds are the sex is just going to be 'ok'.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
if you connect and feel a bond there the sex is going to be mind blowing.
if the connection ain't to hot, odds are the sex is just going to be 'ok'.
That's always the key to great sex.

The two chicks that I have been with that have rocked my world sexually were the ones that I was very much into. With these two chicks I considered the sex good to great.

With the rest of the women I have been with the needle has barely been able to touch the "good" mark. "Ok at best" would probably be the best way to describe it.