Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THE OFFICIAL "STYLE" THREAD - Unique Clothes

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Your Personal Style is what can elevate you above "the crowd." Just like a personality, everyone has a style that can enhance your natural qualities. Most people haven't found one that completely works for them. The biggest reason is lack of choice. I have a b!tch of a time finding clothes that fit "ME."

I would like this thread to be a collection of unique clothes you have found that define your style.

Please show us with pictures or, preferable internet links, some of the unique clothes you have found.

Please don't just tell us what you like to wear. This doesn't help. Try to either show an example, or comment on an existing example.

I like limited edition, loud, fun shirts. Here is one I saw recently, that fits my style, but didn't buy. It is $100. I will likely end up buying it off this website. It's the third one over.

The long sleeve version is also interesting, and check out those dresses if your into buying something for your GF.

http://www.jamsworld.com/jamsworld/dept.asp?s_id=0&dept_name=Bangles&dept_id=4368

Here is another cool clothes designer. This is one of my bro's here in Hawaii. He makes a killing in L.A. and Japan with these clothes. He travels the world doing this, hitting all sorts of international pvssy and having fun. Some of it is a little hippy, but it's definitely unique.

I will be coming out with my own creative line soon, geared specifically for attracting women. I'll give you guys a heads up when I have something good.

Last edited:

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Here is another unique clothing store that has some really cool shirts. They are all hand painted batik on rayon. No 2 are alike, and they will last 20 years. I bought 4, at $70 each. They have paid them selves of in pvssy for sure. I get a lot of comments which turn into leads and f-closes. If you had one of these outside of Hawaii, it would get extra attention.

Too bad they only show 2 shirts here. The one on the left is more my style. I dont need palm trees on my shirt. I'm sure you could contact them for a more complete selection.

http://www.tropicaltantrum.com/april06/menshirt.htm

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gawd! I don't want to say anything about any of the links you all posted! Ughh!!!! lol Makes me mad! lol

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Thats great Chap. I'm only offering something here. I'm not asking you to like it. I'm sure there will be others that wont like these clothes either. Perfectly fine.

But you contributed nothing to this thread. Is it possible you could post links to clothes that you do like?

Shakko

Reaction score
Yeah I'd be down with having a forum for style / fashion. In fact I've been looking for a forum for that but haven't found anything good yet

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a forum at kinowear.com. Not a bad site. Guys on there have some really great links. And if you're a denim freak, you will be right at home. I've learned a lot about denim from this site.

Here's a link to site with some very unique tees. But yeah, check out the kinowear forums. It's still fairly new (I think it opened back in September), but Jae the Mod is a great help. Some of the guys obsess about this stuff, but I like to use the forum to find good links to unique clothing stores since I live in a small town with little options.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Here is another unique clothing store that has some really cool shirts. They are all hand painted batik on rayon. No 2 are alike, and they will last 20 years. I bought 4, at $70 each. They have paid them selves of in pvssy for sure. I get a lot of comments which turn into leads and f-closes. If you had one of these outside of Hawaii, it would get extra attention.

Too bad they only show 2 shirts here. The one on the left is more my style. I dont need palm trees on my shirt. I'm sure you could contact them for a more complete selection.

http://www.tropicaltantrum.com/april06/menshirt.htm
They got a lot more than two shirts on the site. Click on style then click on "fabric selection" bar up top.

What colors work when going for girls?

I like this and this

Does anybody watch Attack of the Show on G4? I like some of the stuff that Kevin Pereira wears.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
They got a lot more than two shirts on the site. Click on style then click on "fabric selection" bar up top.

What colors work when going for girls?

I like this and this

Does anybody watch Attack of the Show on G4? I like some of the stuff that Kevin Pereira wears.
We know that the reddish and orange colors with black pants work great for attracting women at dance clubs.

The shirts that you posted wouldn't get so much attention here in Hawaii, because of the theme, but where you live, they would probably be unique, and stand out.

When you do get a "bite" from a female, it is good to have a story to go with the shirt. How you found it, how it was made, where it was made, what the patter means (in this case, what kind of flowers are those, and what are the other plants)

Now that you are talking about flowers, you can mention that in Hawaii, girls wear a flower in their left ear when married or in an LTR, and in their right ear when they are single.

Now you can ask her with a ****y smirk, "If we going to Hawaii together, what side would you wear the flower?"

You see how much conversation and interest a unique shirt can get you?

As for your choices, I would just go with what you like. You might look into a red one for going out at night,

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Magma said:
There's a forum at kinowear.com. Not a bad site. Guys on there have some really great links. And if you're a denim freak, you will be right at home. I've learned a lot about denim from this site.

Here's a link to site with some very unique tees. But yeah, check out the kinowear forums. It's still fairly new (I think it opened back in September), but Jae the Mod is a great help. Some of the guys obsess about this stuff, but I like to use the forum to find good links to unique clothing stores since I live in a small town with little options.
Thanks for the info. Keep it coming.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:

Here's a link to site with some very unique tees. But yeah, check out the kinowear forums. It's still fairly new (I think it opened back in September), but Jae the Mod is a great help. Some of the guys obsess about this stuff, but I like to use the forum to find goodhttp://www.sosuave.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1353831
Don Juan Discussion Forum - Reply to Topic links to unique clothing stores since I live in a small town with little options.
Thanks bro . Thats exactly the type of t-shirts im looking for . They look cool :D.

Cheers