Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The official "GIVEN UP" Thread

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
Things are pretty glum at the minute. I've had like 4 FLAKES in a day, mutiple flakes on a periodic basis, rejected mutilple times in cold approaches, built up to believe I had dates, NEXTED like my entire phone book, bullshyted to, social failure, a feeling of bitterness towards women and just down right at my last feather.

I'm not entirely concerned about the flakes, rejections, nexting girls left and right etc, but its the BITTERNESS and ANGUISH that I'm worried about. I'm not sure if its because I'm getting more involved with women and not being used to these type of rejections, is the more I'm becoming reluctant to believe I can actually get the women I desire.

I'd just like to know, who HERE, on SS, has a lifestyle they can admit they actually think is one to be proud of and on par with so-called PUA's? Are you actually dating and laying girls you DESIRE? I'm not going to call them HB9's or 10's, just girls that you thought you'd never get in a lifetime?

This isn't a call out for the pity pot, just seems that I should be laying, dating and getting more women and moreso than the AVERAGE JOE.

Why aren't guys winging up from HERE? The only way we can actually get some instant success is working together, I'm surprised nobody isn't winging up to build a massive so suave social group. I'd think we'd be unstoppable, just my 2 cents.

Anyway ..........How do you combat dryspells like these and how do you keep you're head above water?

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember when things are going well and remember when they are bad. You keep hope and do not give up. Stop rushing it. Qualify them and you will know before you waste anymore time. I am in a dry spot right now too, but that light at the end of the tunnel nears.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't want a lifestyle like those so-called "PUAs". All I want is to live a comfortable life, and make enough money to do what I feel like (be that spending my wknd driving a nice sports car, going to see sporting events, grabbing a few drinks with friends at a cool pub) and maybe a bit of traveling. A life like that would be perfect.

And as far as women are concerned, what I want is a attractive woman that's cool to hang out with. I know I'll have to go through lots of women to find one like that, but nothing wrong with having a bit of fun with these women while they're in your life.

As for your last question, sorry but I can't answer that. I've never had sex so I don't know what it's like to get it then suddenly be deprived of it.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to becoming a DJ my man. Your going to experience this in the initial stages. 4 Flakes is NOTHING man. Try getting 10, then we're talking. It takes patience and time. Its like growing a seed, you won't get a flower right away...but after a while...when u plant enough seeds, you'll get those flowers.

Right now, your just angry of the lack of results. Its understandable and I understand what your going through. I know a few guys in my local lair who has the success with women they ultimately wanted. I haven't reached that point yet but someday I feel I will get there.

How much do you want this? If you want it somewhat, your not going to make it. I'm sorry, you better quit now before you get more miserable. To succeed, you are going to have to be HUNGRY and be willing to plow past this cloud above you. Whatever you do, don't quit.

Its way too easy, and most guys on here quit. Most guys who try this, quit. Don't be one of those guys who gave up all hope because they didnt see things right away. Hell, it took me personally almost 3 months of day time approaching before I got my first Day 2. So dude, keep going.

Reaction score
Get ahold of yourself bro. Go out to parties, have a good time, build your hobbies, etc. Who cares about some *****, I have a bunch of em that want me atm and my attitude is like yeah i know you want me, and i dont give a **** about half of em lol. I have some girl's number that has a bf no less and i havent even bothered to get back to her yet haha. Just enjoy life and have a good time, theres always smooth sailing ahead.

I agree with you about winging though, I personally wouldnt mind kicking it with you guys here that seem pretty chill, most of you probably arent in the Seattle area though. If you are PM me and ill see when im free to meetup wherever for a beer or w/e.

Appoloin

Don Juan
Reaction score
quit focusing on the woman and put more focus on yourself, your trying to hard.

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
DonJoseCantosie said:
Welcome to becoming a DJ my man. Your going to experience this in the initial stages. 4 Flakes is NOTHING man. Try getting 10, then we're talking. It takes patience and time. Its like growing a seed, you won't get a flower right away...but after a while...when u plant enough seeds, you'll get those flowers.

Right now, your just angry of the lack of results. Its understandable and I understand what your going through. I know a few guys in my local lair who has the success with women they ultimately wanted. I haven't reached that point yet but someday I feel I will get there.

How much do you want this? If you want it somewhat, your not going to make it. I'm sorry, you better quit now before you get more miserable. To succeed, you are going to have to be HUNGRY and be willing to plow past this cloud above you. Whatever you do, don't quit.

Its way too easy, and most guys on here quit. Most guys who try this, quit. Don't be one of those guys who gave up all hope because they didnt see things right away. Hell, it took me personally almost 3 months of day time approaching before I got my first Day 2. So dude, keep going.
I totally hear you on this one and I will try to imply this when shyt hits the fan again, but what really kills me, is even the LOW QUALITY of them, are flaking and acting beyond that of a hotter female, classed as a ten ....And whilst I just want to fvck the b!tch out of them, there personalities get in the way, a simple phone call from me de-values my entire VALUE I ever once had upon getting there phone numbers.

I'm attracted to them, with NO QUAM, but I don't respect them with a healthy disrespect, initial stages for a relationship is a trail set for insanity. It's just their beacon of a snake-faced mindset, a go-lucky butt that pretends it doesn't want to be stuffed, really kills me to the point of being an complete and utter AZZHOLE to them.

I'm annoyed with the recent "complex box that is the female mind" giving themselfs so much fvcking credit ........Being ilogical and complex by no means mnakes these girls complicated, rather just random and driven by emotions rationally. I'm sick to death of DUMBING MYSELF DOWN to get my pecker a pu-tang polish once in a while. Fvcking sucksss.

When I say "Giving Up", I mean actually LETTING THEM CONTROL the frame, whilst I GUIDE them. Kinda like, Caeser's General of the Armies, he controls the army whilst Caeser controls him. Right now, I've realised alot of chics, are PUNKS .......talking and mouthing off in the environment of their friends to Hulk Hogan on the other side of the cage, whilst I try to play it sneaky and polite in order to score some snatchh.

Last edited: