Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The NON-JUAN Post: Creating an Online Profile, Non-Juan Style (PART 1)

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember Gump? "Stupid is who stupid does". What's so smart about losing the girl because you can't stop yourself from saying a damn word?

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Non-Juan
Greetings, Double!

How much does my e-Book cost? Let me ask YOU a question: are you ready to take out a second mortgage?

:crackup: HA HA! Just kidding!

Ever heard of Doc Love? His dating dictionary cost $99 - that, to me, is ridiculous!! I want guys to get my information AND be able to afford it as well! For that reason, I've made sure my 135-Page e-Book is affordable to the average consumer!

Plus, I also throw in a special 45-{age e-BONUS BOOK at no extra cost that gives guys even MORE info!

But I could talk about it here all day and fill up a page, so stop by my website - www.nonjuanworld.blogspot.com - for all the information you need! (You can also get the book here, and read the first chapter from it for FREE!)

-Mr. Non-Juan
yeah i've downloaded many expensive ebooks but never paid for one of them...it feels weierd to pay for some binary digits. IMO you should reduce your price, it's an ebook not a real book. i like your style so maybe i order it anyway but think about it....or hows the selling going?

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings again, Double!

Allow me to quote you:
yeah i've downloaded many expensive ebooks but never paid for one of them...it feels weierd to pay for some binary digits. IMO you should reduce your price, it's an ebook not a real book. i like your style so maybe i order it anyway but think about it....or hows the selling going?
...:crackup: HA HA HA HA!! Wow, you crack me up again!

First of all, an eBook IS a real book, otherwise it wouldn't have the word "book" in it. It's got pages like a "real" book, chapters like a "real" book, and information like a "real" book. Just because it's on a computer doesn't mean it's not real. Hey look, I'm reading all these comments on this website, but it's on a computer - does that mean the comments aren't real? Should I ignore reading the posts on this site that have hundreds of "pages" just because they're not "real" pages?

Secondly, the selling of my book is actually going pretty well! The people who have gotten the book understand that they're not paying for a "book" per se, but for information. They understand that they're buying the book so they have a better insight into why the stuff they are probably doing now isn't working. Most importantly, they understand that the style and angle at which I have written this info is not like ANYTHING else out there!

The price I have set for the book is fair. I have done research on what other "love guru's" charge for their materials, and made my stuff much more affordable. Besides, I spent 2 years putting it together, and 10 YEARS going on bad dates, being rejected by women, and figuring out what it is I was doing wrong in the first place! The amount you'll spend on the book is a FRACTION of what I've spent learning how to get women to LOSE interest in me!

I'd rather have guys spend a small amount on my book rather than HUNDREDS of dollars on women, not knowing why their method isn't working!

In short, the book is great - but do me a favor: if you don't think you're going to enjoy the book, please don't get it, 'cause I don't want you to feel like you're waste your money! In the meantime, you can read testimonials from people who got the book by going to www.nonjuantestimonials.blogspot.com or www.myspace.com/nonjuan!

-Mr. Non-Juan

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HBs look for man with social status and intelligence
No .. not necessarily and many cases no. The woman herself has to be intelligent to recognize and appreciate intelligence in another person.

Many HBs are very insecure about their looks and this is their achilles heel. This is why many attractive HBs go with jerks. The jerk doesn't place value on her looks whereas an AFC does.

This gets the HB do seek the jerk's approval (doesn't he think i'm beautiful .. i've been told this, why doesn't he think it. Maybe i'm not that beautiful?). You can see where this causes her to seek his approval stamp, even if it means sex though she is not that attracted to him.

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 2 - "Profiles" - is up now!

-Mr. Non-Juan