Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The nick's Nova, as in Cassanova

Makaveli

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here are my top tips:

1) Always smile - wide easy smiles...make them genuine too! It's easy to see if someone is faking a smile coz there are muscles next to the eyes that tense when you make a genuine smile.

2) Make eye contact, but not too much. You will bring your relationship to a much more personal level if you speak while looking into a girl's eyes. However, if you look too much, they'll think you're kinda weird, so make sure that you moderate yourself. Look into their eyes for about 5 seconds, look away for 1/2 to 1 second and look again. Accompany your eye contact with an easy smile if possible.

3) Nod when a girl is chatting to you, it reinforces what she says and makes it seem as if you care about what she is saying, even if you're not really paying attention!

4) Be confident in yourself, which means have self-respect. Think to yourself that you're the most attractive guy in the room, then you'll have the confidence to go up to a girl. Girls love confidence.

5) Make jokes and make her laugh!

6) Always start up in a friendly way giving no sexual hints at all, then gradually move to flirting - this makes the girls much more relaxed around you.

7) Take care in your appearance. Wash yourself everyday, brush your teeth, wear anti-perspirant and aftershave, brush your hair etc.

8) Lose wight if you're fat

9) Be smooth in your conversation. When complimenting a girl, don't make it seem forced, make it look like you're sincere. ie: Girl takes off her coat revealing a dress... Me: "Hey, nice dress! I love the patterns on it"

10) Don't be a complete nice guy. Being nice to an extent is good, but a bit of arrogance is needed too! Tease her a bit for example, if she has ordered 2 pints of beer, call her an alcoholic, or steal a pen off her when she's looking and put it in your pocket

11) How to approach a girl: "Hi, my name is...", "Hey, how's it going", "Hi there", "Hi, what's your name?"

12) How to get a girl's number: "Lemme give you a call, what's your number"

13) How to ask her out: "Let's get together sometime" or "I've got a plan, wanna hear it? Girl: 'sure' "Basically, I need to go shopping tomorrow for an upcoming trip and I need some female advice, if ya know what I mean" or something along those lines. It's gotta sound friendly and smooooth

14) Try some psychological tricks on her. The best way to start a relationship with a woman is to discuss something that they love or care about deeply. For example, ask them about their favourite films or bands or something. They will enjoy talking about those stuff, but subliminally, if you ask the questions and show interest, they'll start to enjoy your company very much.

15) That's all for now, I'll add a few things later maybe!

[This message has been edited by Makaveli (edited 11-05-2001).]

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definetely some real good tips. Especially about the smiling part. A lot of guys will talk to a girl if she smiles at him. But how is she going to smile at you if you got a serious look on your face?

Give her the grin, then wait till she gives you hers, then move in for the kill.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip here. I like the eye contact thing. Cause I find it useful most of the time. In other words, you can say eye contact is the MOST powerful weapon for me.!

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good post guy

------------------
if you don't practice, you don't deserve to dream