Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Nice Guy Guide??@!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive watched the show blind date a couple of days ago and there was this guy who was on a date with this chick, he was a complete n0ob.

He wasn't talkataive, he wasn't funny and had bad jokes and when the date asked him why he just wasn't himself he claimed he is studying a CCR method of how to attract women and how if he wanted to he could have slept with his date best friend. Needless to say, the woman laughed at him and she didn't want to see him again. The guy then blamed her for being a bad date but kept on praising the method of CCR.

I decided to look up what is CCR and the search took me to this website called : http://www.theniceguysguide.com/

CCR apprently stand for a new catagoary of men, all guys should strive for (Cat number 4):

"Category 1 Guy – One of the three categories of guys who traditionally got women. Category 1 guys are really good-looking.

Category 2 Guy – One of the three categories of guys who traditionally got women. Category 2 guys are rich.

Category 3 Guy – One of the three categories of guys who traditionally got women. Category 3 guys are famous (including local celebrities).

Category 4 Guy – The new category of guys who attract women: Nice Guys."

HOW PATHETIC IS THIS???????

They claim that they being field tested over the years by watching guys who are good with women and women who get picked up in a bar. Some of the stuff they write seems to me they plagerized from different websites such as this one regarding the Nice guys vs doormat vs jerks. Alot of the other stuff seems like a complete garbage that was written by college students and is constantly being paddled by mainstream media.

It sad to see guys paying money for this trash and end up being a complete N0ob on T.V.

Stick to this website its free and the information is gold!!!

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw that episode. He made a mistake by telling her he is studying something on how to get women. Never tell a girl that you post here.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
I saw that episode. He made a mistake by telling her he is studying something on how to get women. Never tell a girl that you post here.
For that matter, he should have never admitted that he wasn't being himself when she asked why he wasn't.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i belive there are some girls that look for a nice guy, so yeah you will have osme success the only problem is that it will be very little success as most women do not want that.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
He made a mistake by telling her he is studying something on how to get women. Never tell a girl that you post here.
It's kind of ironic that women have all those shows/magazines/etc that teach them how to be attractive and get men (a.k.a. how to be feminine), but men are expected to be naturals, to the point that some girl (or even guy) could make fun of you because of it.

Last edited:

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

It's how you present it that matters.

Each guy is here for different reasons. Sure, if your end goal is to get in a woman's panties, no person will care, not even another guy. But if your end goal is improvement of finances, music, social skills, sales, whatever, people have lots of respect for that.

Were I to embark on a discussion of my private desires, telling people I post articles and respond from time to time on dating topics, I'd tell them I offer dating comments and engage in self-improvement forums. If they scoff at me bettering myself, all the better to get rid of them now.

Personally, I'm not here to JUST GET women. A better relationship, better interactions, and better social skills are far nobler and productive skills than a 1 night stand. If that's what you want, then just solicit 100 girls with no quarms over looks, and you'll land at least 1 per night.

Another comment on reality tv: it isn't real. Even the staged dating shows and bachelors are minor actors seeking greater fame. I applied to be part of the "Extras", which are the people who are in the background of movies and shows. Available to people in such circles are reality TV gigs, too. Most times they take people just on the cusp of stardom and offer them an opportunity to break into TV. While on the Set, it's up to them to bring entertainment value, while being "coached" along by the producers and directors.

The Bachelor series, as real and pure as the Bachelor was, was completely faked on the side of the women, because most of them weren't there for it. Only 3 women ACTUALLY had desire to marry, and were slated to make it to the last round. The rest were just beautiful women looking for a TV break w/the potential at a hubby. Add ALOT of booze and obviously chemistry will fly.

Honestly, I've watched some of those dating shows and you can just tell how staged they are. Some of them say such perfect things at such perfect moments, or they play up their wild side, or the editor only puts in clips of the most risque scenes. Whatever it is, TV is programmed for a reason. To display whatever they want us to believe.

So don't believe ANY of they hype. Except maybe the Simpsons, CSI, and Lost.

A-Unit

A-Unit

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god I wanna cry.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Oh god I wanna cry.
would you like a cleanex, Vincent.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
would you like a cleanex, Vincent.
Klenex :eng101:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vincent how about a baby wipe, for that soft face of yours. As soft as a babys behind. :p

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by m4a1 It's kind of ironic that women have all those shows/magazines/etc that teach them how to be attractive and get men (a.k.a. how to be feminine), but men are expected to be naturals, to the point that some girl (or even guy) could make fun of you because of it.
Oh, but there is, it's called Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. That's the show where 4 homosexual men show one misguided heterosexual man how to attract women, because,.. THEY know what heterosexual women want. :rolleyes:

DJDAMAGE: It's hard work to make an AFC understand that there are men that women want to fvck and there are men that women want to marry. Rarely do the 2 manifest themselves in the same man, ergo the Nice guy finishes last, but he still finishes. Whether or not it's on his terms rather than her's is what's in contention.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have flicked through this book. Its basic message is if you are nice to girls then you will get laid. Now any intelligent girl will see right through this phony niceness.

I personally think there is nothing wrong with being a nice guy in that you respect women and treat them well, but I don't believe in being nice to them to impress them and going over the top with this sensitive girly man stuff. Women want a boyfriend not a girlfriend. Leave the compassion and caring to their girlfriends.

LikerOfWomen

Don Juan
Reaction score
From everything I've been reading, and from my limited experience since I've started really examining my methods and everything...

...it seems that it's okay to be a nice guy, but it can't be your most prominent trait. Women seem to ultimately want a fun, masculine guy who's also nice, and if they can't have both, then they prefer a fun, masculine jerk over a boring, submissive nice guy.

I'd definitely call myself a nice guy and I don't intend to change that, but I do intend improve my way with women. Previously, I was showing my niceness in the form of excessive attention and flattery and courtesy, which gave a girl the impression that I was really sweet, but very predictable and unchallenging. I was actually focusing on being nice, because I didn't have a frickin' clue. I'm naturally nice to girls I like; I've started to just stop thinking about niceness altogether and let my innate personality take care of that. Instead, I've focused on:

-Being unpredictable. I've been doing this by trying to predict myself, thinking, "okay, what would I expect me to do?" And then I do the opposite. In the right situation, this seems great.

-Poking fun at her about totally harmless things. I try to do it when I can make her laugh at herself, and go away from it wondering if I was serious or if I thought it was endearing. It should never be anything she actually feels bad about herself for... it seems best if it's something nobody would ever even think to point out, something totally absurd to actually care about.

-Avoiding anything even remotely resembling pandering, and then surprising her with some really thoughtful nice and original thing out of the blue once in a while. I never do anything mean to her at all, but I try to do noticeably nice things only when they'll be meaningful, rather than doing boring, predictable, little nice things over and over again until they lose their meaning and seem simply submissive.

Just focusing on these other things rather than on emphasizing the niceness has done a lot for me. I haven't had to give up on being nice... only on emphasizing it.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes

Talk about a book that suckers people for their money by telling them what they want to hear.

Nice is more-or-less a neutral thing as far as attraction goes, but can be a plus for a LTR once you've got the gal mad about you -- provided you keep your self-respect so as not to kill the attraction. It's the essence of being a great guy, as opposed to being the downtrodden "nice guy."

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
vincent how about a baby wipe, for that soft face of yours. As soft as a babys behind. :p
Don't hate on my baby face :p

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by m4a1
It's kind of ironic that women have all those shows/magazines/etc that teach them how to be attractive and get men (a.k.a. how to be feminine), but men are expected to be naturals, to the point that some girl (or even guy) could make fun of you because of it.
There's a difference between reading retarded women's magazine's that tell you to stick your finger up a guy's @ss to spice up your sex life and being a follower of a "system". If a girl started preaching about some self-help book that teaches her how to be more confident around men I'm sure you would be much more creeped out than if a woman told you she reads cosmo.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MsThang
There's a difference between reading retarded women's magazine's that tell you to stick your finger up a guy's @ss to spice up your sex life and being a follower of a "system". If a girl started preaching about some self-help book that teaches her how to be more confident around men I'm sure you would be much more creeped out than if a woman told you she reads cosmo.
You're somewhat right about that, but my point is, there are all sorts of things that women have that teach them how to act than there is for men. How many TV shows are there dedicated to women and their issues?? Tyra Banks just came up with a creative idea for a talk show... she's going to make a show about... WOMEN'S ISSUES AND FASHION!
Of course the show is not called "How to act sexy and attract men", because that would be too obvious, but we all know the point of these shows...

Men have issues too, actually most men have issues, I'm proud of myself and all, I'd do fine without this site, but look at all the chumps walking with their heads down, not knowing the meaning of self-esteem and confidence and therefore "attraction", men who no longer believe in themselves.

Men's issues are different than women's issues. A woman can read a book about fashion and how to act sexy, while the man needs to be confident and masculine. The reason I'd be creeped out if a woman read a book about confidence as you mentioned, is that confidence isn't required by women.

Reaction score
GAG ME. Nice guys? Hell NO! And they are now calling real man behavior Nice guy behavior? What a rip off.

DanDaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out the ASK A QUESTION section.

For $25, you can ask them a question. :rolleyes: