Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The next time we met

Dutchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

What is it with girl´s that their behaviour towards you can change in less then a day?

Let me explain. This strange thing allready happened more than three times to me.

The first time I met this girl at a party, we started a conversation and we had a great conversation and it seemed like she was really in to me. So two day later I asked her if she would like to take a walk with me in the evening. She had to think for a while (which allready was a indicator to me thay something was wrong) and eventually agreed. But then she said she would take her little sister with her. After 15 minutes she said she had to go back to put her little sister in bed. She took her little sister with her so she could get away from me! I just did'nt get it, why was she doing so weird now? We had a great time last time and now she was searching for a fast exit!

Two months later, the same thing happened, but now with another girl! Once again we had a great conversation and I reconiged a lot of positive body language. But once again, the next time we met she didn't seem to be interested in me anymore. And every time I tried to have a conversation with her, she seemed not to be interested in me and said she had to go.

And this has happened more times. What is going on? Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing signs? And do any of you guys reconige this? If any of you guys can help me please give me some good advice so that the next time this happens I can do something about it.

Greetz from Holland:up:

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They lost interest at one point. Only you can know when that was and how to correct that.

If you're right about them showing plenty of positive signs then this can also be considered Mixed Signals. I'd love to help you with it but I don't have enough information. Frankly, these girls may just be immature.They wouldn't be 14 would they?

Anyways, in my opinion, brush it off as a bad streak and move on. These girls are more trouble than they are worth at this point.

Dutchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply LikRetsam

Do you think it has to do with age? There might be some truth in this. You see, on one of thes occassions I was 15 and she 14, but then again at another occassion she was 18 and I 16. But a lot of my friends said this girl behave kind of childish.

You might think I shouldn't hit 18 year old girls. But the problem is that I live in a very small community of Dutch people in the middle of Germany. The school I used to go to only had 100 students. In my form there where like 7 girls! So with these limited choises I took my chances and tried to start a conversation with her. It seems we where moving to the same town to go to college. We laughed a lot and she smiled a lot, we had a lot of eye contact and I really thougt I had made a foundation to work on. But when I usually tryto talk to her on MSN, after a while she says she has to go, but she has just been online for 15 minutes! It makes no sense.

Well I think I should just drop it and go on. In two months i'm moving back to Holland and there are plenty of girls over there.

If this strange thing happens again i'll let it know on the forum.

Thanks and Greetz:up: