Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The next generation are already doomed

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Convo between two women of my acquaintance:

Woman A:

So my 3yo niece had been saying "I need a strong song!" on the way to school recently and I assumed she was referring to a kids' song about eating all you greens or something, but this morning I took the other car and it turns out the song in question was on a cd in the player: an 'RnB number by Adeaze which goes "I don't want nobody else, I don't need somebody else to tell me about love, I am strong on my own". She is going to be one kickass little lady!

Woman B:

Gee if only my son said such deep and meaningful things, but no, yesterday he says to me "I like boobies!" Omg he's only 4 and its already started!!!!
With such mental abuse and brainwashing directly from their nurturers from early childhood, the poor children have no chance.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yeah they "I dont need anybody thing", as long as no wheel gets flat the lie will exist...

Anyway the most sad thing is the second mom putting down her own son to compliment the other one and her b1tch in the making daughter.
Not that I expect anything loyal or fair from a western woman nowadays

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
East takes West, checkmate.

it is a sad state of affairs at home for you guys.... really sorry to hear that.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
*sigh* guess its time to get a vasectomy...

LMAO, for some reason this post was so funny to me.:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Convo between two women of my acquaintance:

With such mental abuse and brainwashing directly from their nurturers from early childhood, the poor children have no chance.
I knew a single mom who bought her 5 year old an IPOD and filled it with Lady Gaga. She also let this kid watch Django Unchained.

It's sick. Mentally ill woman turning her kid mentally ill. No father, he split right when the kid was born. Thank god I have nothing to do with that b!tch.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all gonna end soon enough. All this crap started in the sixties, when the government decided it was a good idea to start printing money and build a fake economy propped up by fake jobs that weren't really needed.

Once government money runs out, (as it will soon enough) and the printing presses don't work any more, all these folks (men and women) that think they are ultra-independent are going to find out what a fairy tale that is.

As far as the "east takes west" idea, the east ain't in any better shape.

Not with GDP propped up by endlessly building empty cities everywhere.

Hope I'm wrong.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at all these ****ed up stories. How can the next generation not be screwed?

Mom burns 2-year-old daughter in barrel

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/0...enced-killed-daughter-burnt-body-barrel-idaho

Boys dead after mom allegedly left them in car while having affair

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/18/heather-jensen-sons-died-hyperthermia-car-sex-nearby

Arizona mom Jacqueline Trousdale accused of injecting daughters with drugs

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...f-injecting-daughters-with-meth#ixzz2ev81qrhH

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, my advice would be to stay the hell away from anyone who watches television.

humans are retarded and in this day and age everyone has an "inferiority complex"

look at facebook,

its full of posts that say : "look at me!" "be jealous!" "oh im better than you" .

i dont have a fagbook ,so when i ask others as to why they log in to this sh!tshow, they almost always say: "to keep in touch with old friends"
yeah right.more like showing off.

at work a couple of chicks were having a discussion

-"oh yeah broad X is pregnant!
-"she always wanted to be the first girl at work to get preggy"
-"she wanted to be the first to get married as well but she couldnt"
-"irritating, because i can't have kids due to work"
-"its ok since i was the first person to buy a house"

if you dont see the retardation there,then you probably dont have a functioning cortex.

these people are competing with each other as to who will be the first to get married ,who will be the first to buy a house.....

stop .my fawking brain is starting to smell like the expired overfried oil at Mcdonald's

lack of a good religion is the main cause of all this crap.and since all the religions in this era are fawked harder than meth wh0re at a fraternity sex party, we can be rest assured that humanity is fawked in its entirety.