Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The next few years are going to be fun....enjoy the FREE SEX while it lasts!

Reaction score
STR8UP said:
As much as I think you are full of hot air, I just might use this as my first ever Sosuave signature.
I guess that was an unintended compliment on a site such as this!:rolleyes:

You and Azanon and many others here have been programmed by the feminist government sponsored Hom/Hor Matrix of the last 40 years!! You think the world started 40 years ago and there are no other people on the planet except Europeans!! Your mindset is of the sick, corrupt Euroipean brainwashing model - where the man is an effeminate and the woman is a masculine hor!!

There are billions of people on the planet for thousands of years and your corrupt thinking is the exception and NOT the rule!! Embrace your homos and hors -- your family unit is dead, your society is dying!!!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You and Azanon and many others here have been programmed by the feminist government sponsored Hom/Hor Matrix of the last 40 years!! You think the world started 40 years ago and there are no other people on the planet except Europeans!!
Oh no, my friend. I'm well aware of the crazies all in the middle east killing each other in the name of Allah, and their women completely covered like they should be ashamed of something. I'm well aware of the genocides in Sudan and surrounding areas. I'm well aware of the arranged marriages in India, and how they think cows are gods. I"m well aware of how people in North Korea are completely brainwashed robots. Yes, there are nations far worse off than ours!

Your mindset is of the sick, corrupt Euroipean brainwashing model - where the man is an effeminate and the woman is a masculine hor!!
I think LMS has something against prosperity (America, Europe). Just how rich a nation do we need to become before you start seeing reality?
Why are you here? Surely you can afford a one-way ticket to another country? And LMS, i'm not trying to be mean. You really don't seem to like it much here. Why do you stay?

There are billions of people on the planet for thousands of years and your corrupt thinking is the exception and NOT the rule!! Embrace your homos and hors -- your family unit is dead, your society is dying!!!
Sadly, us thinkers are the exception to the rule. Easily, one of the top things that confuse me to no end is how in the 21st century we are still trying to see who's God is stronger.

Our society is dying? I think not. As the OP pointed out, we're moving in the right direction and liberation from narrow-minded dogma is slowing,but surely happening. People are born wanting to think for themselves. All people like me have to do is show them just how wonderful it is to do that, and that its not so scary afterall.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Our society is dying? I think not. As the OP pointed out, we're moving in the right direction and liberation from narrow-minded dogma is slowing,but surely happening. People are born wanting to think for themselves. All people like me have to do is show them just how wonderful it is to do that, and that its not so scary afterall.

moreover, believing in God because you are told to is not believing in god at all.

first you must be free to believe in whatever you want. when you are free to do that and STILL believe in god - THAT is when you truly believe in God.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way STR8UP I like your honesty and your ability to take critisism. You are cool in my book.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed. i think str8up is a pretty cool, decent guy.

i think he is a guy who is rolling around with the pigs for the time being. but one day he's going to stand up, walk out of the pig pen, dust himself off and have a pretty cool life with a decent woman at his side.

he's sowing his oats right now thought.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is indeed a decent person and a good man (not to be confused with "nice guy").

Reaction score
azanon said:
Oh no, my friend. I'm well aware of the crazies all in the middle east killing each other in the name of Allah, and their women completely covered like they should be ashamed of something. I'm well aware of the genocides in Sudan and surrounding areas. I'm well aware of the arranged marriages in India, and how they think cows are gods. I"m well aware of how people in North Korea are completely brainwashed robots. Yes, there are nations far worse off than ours!

I think LMS has something against prosperity (America, Europe). Just how rich a nation do we need to become before you start seeing reality?
Why are you here? Surely you can afford a one-way ticket to another country? And LMS, i'm not trying to be mean. You really don't seem to like it much here. Why do you stay?

Sadly, us thinkers are the exception to the rule. Easily, one of the top things that confuse me to no end is how in the 21st century we are still trying to see who's God is stronger.

Everything you atated is the opposite of reality!

The earth is mine kid - I belong here - God put me here, and because Azanon tells me to leave then I should go? No kid, you need to leave because you are corrupting the earth, not me!! By telling me to leave that which is mine tells me how corrupt you are!! Arrogant fvck!!!!

Quit blaming others - Europeans are everywhere on the planet killing and blowing shyt up in every continent for hundreds of years and the natives want them out of their business!!! Turn off you fake European controlled propaganda and see the truth!! You are either brainwashed or just plain corrupt!!

Europeans control the political. economical, cultural infrastructures of the earth - and the military apparatus to destroy all inhabitants of the earth - 50 times over!! Europeans control every continent on the planet, their puppet leaders, their resources and their printing of money!! Europeans are behind all wars and genocides on the planet -- read your history!! Azanon, you hate reality so why are you here - leave the planet!!

Last edited:

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
why does a wh*re hor?

the answer is deceptively simple.

these 'hors' behave as they do for one reason. its not ego. its not lust. its not male attention. they can get all these things without being hors.

so why?

like almost everythign in life, people are driven forward by the proverbial carrot. . for most women its meeting that man and having the house nad kids and dog etc. for most men its the same thing PLUS having a great career and being physically fit.

this fantasy that people have, which they hope at some point becomes a reality, governs their actions and perceived options in behavior.

but what happens if you don't buy in to those fantasies? what if you were molested as a kid and feel disgusted by yourself - not your body, but YOU, as though you are damaged / soiled as a human being. and this makes you feel as though you can never really experience that common fantasy that others have.

or what if you simply are narcissistic. or what if you believe that no one can be trusted. what do you do without the ability to buy in to that common fantasy? perhaps fantasy is even the wrong word - a better word would be hope.

i'll tell you what you do. you desperately search out 'highs' wherever you can find them. sometimes thats drugs. sometimes that sex.

i mean, if you don't believe in a better future, its just the same old stuff as we get older - then really tomorrow has no more interest to you than today. whether you gets aids or die from an O.D. who cares. after all, what are you saving yourself for? some fantasy marriage? not if you KNOW it isn't going to happen for you.

hors are women who, for whatever the reason, gave up on that fantasy a LONG time ago. they moved away from the world of the spirit and embraced the world of the flesh. they have chosen materialism over idealism. they have turned their back on the notion that you can meet and share a life with someone you trust and love, and instead of have chosen to try and do EVERYTHING in the hope that something will give them a comprarable experience to 'love'.

and the more they hor, the more they don't find love, and the more they resent themselves because the further they become a hor. and how do they try to remedy this? like a drug addict, they simply increase their dosage. they hor even more in hopes that if they delve far enough into the flesh that at some point they will feel 'loved'.

and so the cycle continues. drug addicts od and die. *****s get ghonnerea and ****, and sometimes die of aids. most of them simply end up looking like sh*t by the time they are 45 and end up drinking the rest of their years away.

landing a ***** is never an accomplishment. anyone can pick up a stray dog off the streets.

no one with self respect and a clear sense of purpose in life would denegrate themselves by letting some guy they just met finger them up in a hot tub in front of their husband. these peopel will tell you that they are simply adventurous, its bs. they are folks who desperately need dangerous thrills to feel alive - because they dont feel alive in their every day lives.

and sure it all sounds like fun and games, until you get an STD , HIV or someone loses an eye, then it ain't so funny.

Yo JOEKERR,

Dude...you went waaaaay DEEP on us with THIS one. I'm not sure exactly HOW MANY fathoms you went (lost count because the water pressure broke my guages...lol), but I'm thinking you scraped "the ocean floor" with this one...

You manage to sum up the whole disillusionment of the masses, loneliness IN SEARCH of crowd, "mentality" in one nutshell.

GREAT POST---as usual.

Now...let anyone with "ears to hear"-----LISTEN.

Reaction score
These hors are getting screwed and have screwed us, those who have to pay for their living and the birth and upbringing of their hor babies!!! Homos and Hors are the downfall of all civilizations - because they make evil fair-seeming and thus influence our children wrongfully!!! It is only a matter of time for the fall - it will happen!! The level of acceptance of Homos and Hors is a barometer to how far a society has fallen - which always precedes self-destruction - too much living in the flesh and little in the spirit of humanity!!

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't get a reply as to why a wife who lets some dude finger her but doesn't tell isn't a hor. Probably because it was faulty reasoning at best. Most of us here aren't talking about the ONs, that's not of concern. We're talking about the committed girlfriends going out and deceiving with no conscience. Of course this behavior matters to some younger guys here, who unklike some of the older childless lads, still want to raise a kid or two. Still, it's clear str8up started this thread with the itent to stir things up a little.

Reaction score
blueguy said:
Didn't get a reply as to why a wife who lets some dude finger her but doesn't tell isn't a hor. Probably because it was faulty reasoning at best.
Reasoning? They don't care about logic or rational thought!! They believe that there is no such thing as a "hor"!! The hell with billions of people's thinking AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF REALITY - THEY WANT THEIR OWN DELUSIONAL THINKING TO SUPERSEDE REALITY TO ACCOMMODATE THEIR CORRUPT THINKING!!

Don't waste your time arguing logically - for them to accept the hor's corrupt thinking and actions is to legitimize their own shortcomings and corruption!!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
str8up, you know i'm always hoping the best for you, but i gotta admit, the crowd you hang with worries me at times. it sounds like you are in with the hedonistic 'anything goes' crowd.

and there is nothing wrong with that, if that is what you want. but just realize you are NOT going to find the high quality woman you are searching for (at least im assuming you are searching for from yoru various posts)
The only way you can convince me that this is true is to show me some proof that this is isolated to my geographic region, which to all of my knowledge leans toward the conservative end of the spectrum. As I stated before, if anything, I hang with a more professional, mature crowd now than ever in my life. I had to weed out a few people who were holding me back in life.

Hey, my reality is my reality. I live in my own world and as such have my own individual perspective. But I have lived long enough and dealt with enough different people to be able to recognize the difference between "normal" people and those who have problems.

Hell, I own properties in the most expensive neighborhood in town, and a few of my tenants are NUTJOBS. I can tell the difference between someone who has issues and someone who doesnt. Maybe it's not the fact that these people are damaged goods, but that they can sense that I won't JUDGE them.

The chick I was fukking awhile back....damaged goods. I could recognize that before she started flaking on me, before i found out she likes chicks, and way before I fukked her. The other folks i hang with, most of them have no more issues than the average person. Good families, strong friendships, stable careers.

your problem seems to be the opposite of most guys. you're too in with the party wild crowd.

most guys would kill to be with that crowd - just to get laid though!

the problem is that you dont seem to be connected to the more mainstream crowd - you know, average boring folks who just do their thing :p

thats where you are going to find your sweetheart you know :)
Actually, it goes in spurts, but most of my friends are pretty busy with work and school and most of them are lucky to make it out a couple of times per month. these people aren't at bars 5 nights per week.

I know it's tough to believe, but that's the way it is

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:

I'd like to point out that you can't measure the strength of a society by its wealth but rather by its force to unite.

Regardless, Azanon, I don't understand how a married man with child (I assume) such as yourself can say that more Harvard students cheating on their tests is a good thing.

Let's face it. There are two groups.

One who does not want and/or does not have the capability to lead a small-large business and thus is not looking for a partner and employees.

And the other group who does want and has the capability to lead a small-large business and thus is looking for a partner and employees.

If 99% of the students at Harvard are cheating on their tests, what pool of candidates does group #2 have to choose from?

Group #1 will be quick to point out that those in #2 are just insecure if they won't employ a cheater with no self-control and business would work just great if they (the employer) just be more confident. (lol)

Group #1 having given up on or never having the dream to lead their own business sees more cheating as a GOOD thing... for it validates their way of life and gives them more company with which to mingle.

Whereas group #2 nods their heads in disbelief that the pool of good candidates out there is shrinking. Some from group #2 even move over to group #1 after having given up on finding a trustworthy partner.

Group #1 has no definiton of hor since they are sole-proprietors for life and thus have no standards for partners with which to begin.

I could expound further, though it's late, and I know this is an excellent enough analogy.

Still the question remains, what is going through your head, Azanon? You, having wife and kids, rooting for something which does not benefit you at all. I am puzzled to say the least.

Reaction score
azanon said:
America is in financial ruin - you are blind!! You'll find out soon - the hard way - just don't blame our irresponsibility on Muslims - blame it on the Jews and Christians who manipulate our financial and political world!! I take it you didn't read this yet... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2007/06/25/cncredit125.xml

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Of course you don't buy it. You have been "matrixized".
I'm basing my conclusions about this on scientific studies. I honestly didn't know why people would do things like this, so I looked it up. People do this for a variety of reasons, but it has nothing to do with fear.

Read? I have travelled to places that have sex shows (eg: life sex) and visited those places as early as the 1980s.
Me too. But that doesn't give any explanation as to WHY people do these sorts of things.

I've been to the red light district in Amsterdam, pretty much the sex capital of the world. I stayed in an awesome hotel in Prague right on the main strip that had a strip club in between the ground floor restaurant and the nightclub deep underground. They had a great show.....a dark haired chick clad in leather comes on stage and proceeds to dance a choreographed number, and at the finale she inserts a sword in her pu$$y and a dildo in her ass.

It was quite entertaining, but it didn't teach me much about human sexual behavior.

Today is actually easier. There are NOT a lot of men out there. If you master the art of positive masculinity...and if you learn how to satisfy a woman at the (1) physical, (2) emotional, (3) mental, (4) intellectual, and if needed (5) spiritual level...AND if you picked a woman that showed that "chemical" reaction toward you...you will satisfy that woman forever. Of course...lenght will be dependant (in the case of marriage) on a series of compatible factors such as desire or lack of to have kids, other goals, religious compatibility, economical compatibility, etc.
And that's the problem. Even IF you manage to master the art of positive masculinity and learn how to lead the relationship, there are too many factors that are out of your control to be able to say with any certainty that you can satisfy a woman forever. If you manage to, great. But to count on it is to set yourself up for a huge disappointment if things don't work out. You gotta be optimistic, but being realistic is even more important.

Notice how "bisexualism", "wife swapping", "women sharing" has INCREASED considerably in America/UK/Canada/Australia in the last 2 generations. It is not a coincidence that true positive Masculinity is at an all time low. They are correlated.
No doubt there is some correlation between the two. But I don't believe that any of what you mentioned is a direct byproduct of the AFC movement, but moreso a side effect, due to the increasing awareness that "deviant" sex isn't really deviant after all, and there's no reason to be ashamed of being turned on by different things.

Women aren't turning to other women to please them sexually because they can't find a man to do so. We all know that in the absence of a quantity of real men, women will gravitate toward the few who demonstrate those qualities (20% of the men get 80% of the pu$$y). Women are simply coming out of the closet because they know that attitudes are changing and they won't be chastised for acting on their desires.

Look at the gay community as a whole. Just a few years ago it wasn't accepted like it is today. So is it the acceptance that's making more people "decide to be gay"? Or is it that you are now SEEING more stuff you wouldn't have seen a few years ago because openly gay people no longer have to worry about getting stones hurled at them when they walk down the street?

People have been pretty much the same since the beginning of time. You just don't see their true colors when society says it isn't ok.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
By the way STR8UP I like your honesty and your ability to take critisism. You are cool in my book.
I appreciate the compliment.

But for the record, I don't take it as criticism. Just an opposing viewpoint.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
still want to raise a kid or two. Still, it's clear str8up started this thread with the itent to stir things up a little.
Not at all. I like a good discussion, and my observations have been that sexual attitudes have relaxed quite a bit over the last few years. I wanted to hear what others though about it.

It isn't just about dudes letting their wives carouse with other men either. It's the rampant cheating. It's the crossing of boundaries in committed relationships. It's the relaxed attitude toward casual sex and casual sexual relationships. I didn't develop this theory overnight, and it isn't based upon just one observation. It's everywhere!

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of women like to test the boundaries and see what they can get away with. So, in a situation like str8up's, there was an openness to this type of behavior (ie by the boyfriend sitting there not stopping it). Therefore this woman had free reign to push the limits.

And thus the term "sexually free". Whether she was acting in her true nature, or whether she was a *****..it doesn't really matter. What this shows us, is that if society is swinging in this direction, a lot of women will be the first ones to jump on the band wagon.

I bet if you put this same woman in a church preaching about family values, she would be completely different.

It's this lack of independent thinking that worries me. When a persons values changes so easily, it's their integrity that's compromised.

seth

Don Juan
Reaction score
America is in financial ruin - you are blind!! You'll find out soon - the hard way - just don't blame our irresponsibility on Muslims - blame it on the Jews and Christians who manipulate our financial and political world!! I take it you didn't read this yet... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/mai...ncredit125.xml
This is a vulgar myth. More money is owed to America than America owes to the rest of the world. The worst that will happen will be a rise in inflation and increased difficulty in accessing credit. This specific financial apocalyptic scenario is only believed by the religious conservative, no serious economist gives it any credit.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score