The new girl...

FTW

Don Juan
Reaction score
New girl at work and we were making eye contact from day one. Damn, she's sexy.
Now keep in mind, due to scheduling, I only get to see her about once or twice a week...
She starts asking me work related questions and I happily help her.
Next time I see her she approaches me. "Hey, didn't you help me before?"
We start talking. She mentions the need to buy a new car but doesn't want to get ripped off. The whole conversation we're making uninterrupted eye contact. From my eyes, my soul, I project the fact that I want to have primal fvcking sex with her right then and there. I leave things that way. Later in the day I tell her if she needs help finding a car, I could help. She declines and I shrug it off. Perhaps too casual? To the back burner with her...

From that point on I've feigned indifference and she has consistently greeted me.
She tells me she's considering becoming a ****tail waitress at a strip club. I tell her, "whatever you wanna do..." taking the long string approach. She justifies her position without my judgement, which tells me she CARES what I think of her. She asks if I have instagram. I didn't. The next time we work together, I tell her I downloaded instagram. She adds me.

We work together again, I jokingly mention her being a bad girl (I love sluts), because of the photos she uploaded (sexy selfies, drinking/bar hopping).
Later that day I notice she removed me from her instagram..
Now I may be blinded by my confidence here, but my angle is that she removed me only because doesn't want me perceiving her in that way... and here's why..

After she removed me I totally wrote her off. She consistently greets me with a smile and hard eye contact. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I decide to break more ice by jokingly asking, "so, when are you going to your other job?".
"What other job?" "The strip club one? haha". "Ohh.. I was just joking.." She wasn't joking and her response projected.. no.. screamed shame. I casually told her, "haha, I don't give a fvck what you do".
Somehow the conversation again moved to her desire to go drinking/clubbing after work. I playfully asked her, "what you going to the club/drinking for?". We both shared a blushing, ear to ear smile. We both know what the other wants..

I continue to feign indifference and she continues to enthusiastically greet me. I always make hard eye contact and sometimes mix it with looking her up and down. Half the time I can't even remember her damn name. Most of our conversations have been about her life, her living situation, her social mobility. Early on I did mention I own a house.. (this was also to rub another girls' nose in the fact that I am a better man than her bf, but that's a whole 'nother plate.. lol)

I'm not really sure what the point is, I'm having fun with this. I'll keep you guys updated. She looks a LOT like Nadia Reid -not work safe! http://pics17.godsartnudes.com/4/3/2/3/nadia-reid-bubble-bath--nubiles-nubile-49699_7_big.jpg . The more contact I make with her, the more it seems she's just looking for a good man to sweep her off her feet and settle down with. I'd be making power plays by now if we worked together more. I prefer to keep her in limbo until I figure her out completely.. but time is running out because she's made it clear she intends to move on to a different line of work...

Last edited:

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't see the part where you asked her out and set firm plans for a date.
If you're waiting for her to ask you, you could be waiting a long fvcking time.

FTW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Patience. She's already mine. I'm enjoying the fun of the mental game and the build up. The means excite me more than the ends. I'm going to get her so fvcked up she won't be able to control herself. She's nearly throwing herself at me. I like that power. I like using my intuition and knowledge to manipulate people with minimal effort. The more challenging the better. It's exercising asymmetric warfare. Spy work. JDing, to me, is about exercising power. Not typical dating sh!t. That's too elementary. While some focus their efforts on conquering the dating world, I'm taking on the world.

As a side note.. the other girl I mentioned, whom I treat like total garbage, is now holding doors open for me. I love it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to take notes and spit good game but bro, this is way too much detail and focus on a girl you haven't even kissed. You running game outside the office?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FTW said:
Patience. She's already mine. I'm enjoying the fun of the mental game and the build up. The means excite me more than the ends. I'm going to get her so fvcked up she won't be able to control herself. She's nearly throwing herself at me. I like that power. I like using my intuition and knowledge to manipulate people with minimal effort. The more challenging the better. It's exercising asymmetric warfare. Spy work. JDing, to me, is about exercising power. Not typical dating sh!t. That's too elementary. While some focus their efforts on conquering the dating world, I'm taking on the world.

As a side note.. the other girl I mentioned, whom I treat like total garbage, is now holding doors open for me. I love it.
That act you're giving here kinda reminds me of narcissism/psychopathy, is this how you always act?

FTW

Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
That act you're giving here kinda reminds me of narcissism/psychopathy, is this how you always act?
I will openly admit here that I am a sociopath. I don't see a problem with it. Every position of power in this society is filled with ASP and it's not a "disorder" because it's brought me nothing but powerful allies and wealth. Society labels what they can't control because it's all about control..

When you get to know these politicians, the police, the judges, the so-called journalists, etc on a personal level behind closed doors.. the truth is stranger than fiction.