Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The New Cow Theory and its application to Don Juanism...

Reaction score
Okay, bugsquish's recent thread about casual sex relationships inspired me to muse about a riddle which is a recurring theme for me, and I wondered how I might get some more input about it.

Therefore I decided to post it seperately (outside of his post, where it already is, sorry...).

His post can be reviewed here:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35706&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

What follows is the general body of my musings and at the end, a couple of questions:

This thread has inspired an epiphany of sorts for me which has been waiting in the wings to be revealed (even to me... who would have guessed?)...

Actually, it's not so much of an epiphany as a grand dilemma, a sort of Riddle of the Dinx, if you will:

The underlying principle in the situation is this:

Typically in society, and most especially in romantic relationships, women always get their way, for they are more cunning, attract more empathy (from women and men alike), markedly act with less congruence to moral impetus from society, and even more impressively, women actually are so persuasive on the whole that they have campaigned to the extent that their will be made parrallel to the present paradigm of scruples the human race (or at least the modernized world) are subject to.

When you break it down to core desires from women and men and how they typically clash, it's pretty easy to see why I say that women almost always get their way.

So let's take a look:

What do most men want? Well, for that I refer to bulls and cows. And a good number of the rest of the animal kingdom, but not so much in detail as the former.

What about bulls and cows, you might ask (or if you are sharp enough, maybe you already know what I'm getting at)?

Well, put a cow in a bull's pen while they are both in heat, the bull will sleep with the cow once, and after that, never again. Only when you bring the bull fresh meat will he become randy again. Even if you spray fresh pheremones from a new cow on the old one the bull will not be fooled, he will only mate with a new cow.

If you want to read more about this, check the book at this link (you nerd...):

http://www.thei.aust.com/books97/bt...lhusbandry.html

Or for more background, learn about the related Coolidge Effect (yes, named after Calvin Coolidge, the prez) at this page:

http://www.uno.edu/~asoble/pages/bermant.htm

Why is this, you might ask? Well, I have a hypothesis which purports that for men, variety is the spice of life. This hypothesis is supported by evolution, survival of the fittest, propagation of species, all that crap you really don't care about anyway, right?

Basically, when trying to survive and make his bloodline continue, it is in any man's best interest to be as promiscuous and polygynous as possible (disregarding STD's of course, which are more of a recent concern). It's in our bones, the essence of our instinct to survive, ingrained in our DNA.

Of course you all understand that in evolution, adaption is a slow and often deadly process (better get your ass in gear bugsquish, before this woman kills you herself...), so STD's are not enough of an impetus yet for man to have adapted to that aspect of his enviroment enough for this to change his innate instinct enough to appease the modern woman (OK, unless he's a really good liar, but that usually doesn't last as long, because most men can't help but get caught up in their lies once their woman starts fact-checking, most men don't lie half as well as their more intuitive, fairer-halfs do).

Women were cursed (or blessed; if you're righteous, or stupid, pick one... or both, if you want, they go hand in hand) with the gift of pregnancy and child-rearing.

Therefore, it is in their best interest, ingrained in their DNA, the essence of survival of their bloodline, to be more monogamous than your common man. It is also a good thing if they can keep the man around who sired their offspring, for he may gather meat, make fire, defend threats, pay bills, let her go buy up some stuff, whatever she can use her cunning and wiles to manipulate him away from his natural path in life to instead do for her.

Now, if you still don't get it (dumbass) and you need me to spell out for you what I'm getting at, and why I say women always get what they want instead of the other way around, here you go (make sure and read really realllllly s-l-o-w...):

What would you say to a woman who is getting married?

Congratulations, probably, right?

If you are one of my slow readers, you're probably thinking something along the lines of, "Well I'd tell her fiancee the same thing... duh". If this applies, go to that voice inside your head, stand in front of it in your mind, and yell really loud: WOULD YOU SHUT THE F UP? JUST ONCE?

Alright, are we all quiet now? Good, class.

Now, the hard question is, what would you say to a man who tells you he is starting up a harem?

And what's so wrong with a harem that it should be illegal in the states anyways?

These two final questions are for your homework, class. I expect the answers on my desk by next Tuesday, at the latest.

Thank you and have a good day.

P.S. If my sarcasm offends you, please disregard it, with my apologies. I would hate for anyone to decide to forego a valid reply simply out of disgust for me.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the theory is severly lacking, so I am also posting this from the other thread.

Why are homans like cows? Methinks it's because cows behave in the way you want to prove it's natural for humans to act. First you decide what you want to prove, then you look for examples to back you up. Otherwise, why would you base our "natural" behavior on what bulls do?

Wolves mate for life, as do some whales and some mice. Therefore, it's natural for humans to mate for life. Ridiculous, huh?

Reaction score
There you go getting all technical on me...

Look, I'm just trying to get some guys riled up enough to help me brainstorm about how to change society enough that it would be as perfectly acceptable, standard, and certainly no surprise that I (and they, of course) should have a harem instead of women always tying men down and making slaves out of them, demanding monogamy in return for sex.

Reaction score
Besides, I'm speaking typically on the natural inclination of men towards having a bevy of beautiful women available to them, as opposed to the natural inclination of women to desire to tie down one man. I think that draws a close parrallel to the New Cow Theory. A lot closer men as a whole are to bulls than wolves, whales, or some mice, ME thinks...

And I'm also speaking on the perception that I have formed that women are winning this battle between what the sexes would have, were it up to them individually, and what we might be able to do about it. If you are a man, you should be more concerned. Don't knock it 'til you try it, at least.

Last edited:

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all Mr. de la Nuce, I think you are forgetting one thing.

Females are just about as bad as men when it comes to cheating.

The reason marriage is good for women is that it PROTECTS them and thier children by TYING a man to them when they get old, and thier beauty fades.

What does woman have besides beauty? The more able she is to survive on her own, the more unattractive she becomes to us men.

A woman just needs a man, any man, as long as he is a man (and not a p*ssy like so many guys today.)

Even evolution can explain why it is not in women's best interest to be monogamous, even evolution can explain why women go for the man-***** guys as opposed to the faithful ones.

In the end, however, I think you will find that evolution can not explain sexuality. It is like trying to explain the formation of humans, knowing only theoretical physics: too complicated.

And as far as getting your way, you will ALWAYS get your way if you are not a p*ssy. That is it. There are groups of guys that are second class citizens in thier relationships with thier women, and their are guys that treat thier women like dirt.

It is your choice. Society will not change because people ALWAYS will have the choice to suffer, or to be in bliss.

Take away the suffering, and what choice do they have?

Think of women as a peg board, each individual woman is a different shaped hole. You are the peg. You can try to force the square peg in the round hole, OR you can cycle through the holes until you find one that clicks.

You want to have a harem, it is up to you. Scientists can TRY to explain why they THINK everyone should have the same goals, but we are more than just animals.

The world is yours. As you like it.