Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The New and Of Course Improved... High School Bible

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The High School Don Juan Bible

This collection of posts is property of SoSuave.com and may not, by way of trade or otherwise circulated and copied onto other competing sites, books, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of SoSuave.com.

The DJ Bible may be freely distributed among the members of SoSuave.com for personal use.

The Don Juan Center, www.sosuave.com
Copyright © 1998-2001 Allen Thompson & Global Marketing. All rights reserved.
Email: djnewslet@aol.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Before we get into the “body” of this post, I’d like to thank everyone who made this site possible, mainly Allan Thompson. Also thanks to Neophyte for the original “The DJ Bible” which is the skeleton of this compilation. Much thanks to Sociopath31, without him, and his last minute posts, and helping me find posts that would help out the youngguns of the forum. A hallellujah to my brother from a different mother Bedford, who did far beyond the call of duty and wrote the whole damn intro! And of course, the writers of these magnificent posts.

We at the Don Juan High School Forum have noticed the need for a collection of articles that specifically deal with life and women in high school. Too many redundant posts have been asked repeatedly about these common subjects. For those of you that are new, read and digest this collection of posts by some of the greatest Don Juan’s who have ever lived. For those of us with more experience, read here to hone your skills, and feel free to refer to this post as apposed to answering a redundant post.

The High School Don Juan Bible

High School... the preparation for life in the real world. Constantly teaching us how to become successful in life, how to solve impossible mathematical equations, and how to hit on all the chicks. It is truly a time to learn and many people fail to see the high school experience as an advantage. They are too busy worrying about themselves and don't try to improve upon themselves. These are the people that never succeed in High School (and in life if they don't try to change) and here are the reasons:
  • They are not confident enough to stand up for themselves.
  • They never do anything exciting and others find them boring.
  • They copy other people to try to become popular (posers). Very unoriginal.
  • They don't respect themselves and others don't respect them. They let others (especially chicks) walk all over them (doormats).
  • They are too busy doing what others want them to do for laughs instead of doing what they want to do and enjoy doing.
These are the nerdy types, the nice guys that get shoved into lockers, the self-conscious geeks that never look a chick in the eye.”
– Bedford

So go out and have some fun! Because having fun and gaining experience is the whole damn point of high school! Remember, there is no day like today, because today is the day you will remember the rest of your life!

Chapter 1: Who are you?
(This chapter is about improving yourself, and getting the right mindset)

When people say “be yourself” it is a common misconception by those who are not yet Don Juan’s that they should not change themselves. That changing for women is a horrid thing. Which, in some context it is. But not off the bat. We all clicked that link. That link that lead us here. We clicked it because who we were didn’t satisfy our needs.
As our old selves, we had a little hole in us, but we picked it, never letting it truly heal. Soon it was a gaping hole right threw us, and when we looked in that mirror, we were ashamed, ashamed at who we had become. That is why we clicked that link.
Now, change who you are. Change into a True Don Juan, a MAN with his own personality. That, my friends, is what you CANNOT, you MUST NOT, lose, your individuality. Never change that, your selfness, for any women!
Read these posts, and become who you really are, deep down inside.

A. Changing your attitude:
*What is a Don Juan?*Sir_Chancealot - An interesting post first placed on gp.com*Befor you get in over your head with 'what to do' take a look at this!*
Melder - Scottish Charm
pulse - Relax a bit, and join me.
Lorenzo - From Non-Don... to Don Juan! [Part I]
Lorenzo - From Non Don... to Don Juan! [Part II]
Specter - Bringing back up my old DJHBSB to help you all
MaDsKaTeR212 - True Traits of A ¡§DJ¡¨
JuanWannabe – WAKE UP you AFC’s(part 1)
JuanWannabe – WAKE UP you AFC’s(part2)
DJBedford – Becoming a True Don Juan
Pook – Kill That Desperation
Pook - Be a Man!
Sociopath31 - Confidence Defined
Lorenzo - A Confedent Man, Is a Man Who Will Suck Seed
El – Nino – How to make girls flock over you(for high school guys)
Terminatior911 – That what you think about yourself, is what you are
Don Joey – Character traits to have?
Brazilian_Blues_Boy - I'm winning
The Matrix - The Matrix's Guide to a Damn Great Personality
Virtuoso – Guide to Social Skills Part 1
Virtuoso – Guide to Social Skills Part 2
BondJamesBond – How to ATTRACT women part 2
BondJamesBond – How to ATTRACT women part 3
quietstorm – ways to make yourself more attractive
*Still having problems?* De La Soul - The #1 Thing Stopping You Becoming a Don Juan

B. If your shy/nice:
BigBill – Prick For a Day
De La Soul - Just Be Nice!

C. Confidence in yourself, while approaching/talking to women:
Adonis – A simple practical guide to an approach
BigBill – What is she trying to tell me?... Don’t worry about it
Paradox – One Rejection
bondjamesbond - Laziness = Masturbation

Chapter 2: Women, what are they thinking?
(This chapter is about woman, and how they think, and what they really want)

Although it is important to know the generalities of what the women you are interacting with are thinking, you must always remember that if you over analyze, all you are doing is wasting your time. Time you could be spending talking to other women, or time you could be out living your life. And if done to the extremity you could make a very wrong assumption. Losing all chance with the women in question. Be careful, and watch where your mind wanders!

Jake Steed - To the young guys--how to SCORE women
Blue elf – “High School girls” in high school
The Matrix: Reloaded - Reloaded: The Series... Uncovering Victoria's Secret
Deagleclaw – Pickup tip
improvingdonjuan - UNDERSTANDING WOMEN part 1
Syncmaster – Smooth Style – what HS chicks want
whatsupwiddat – The Woman Psyche

Chapter 3: Life in High School…
(This chapter deals with social life and activities having to do with, or related to High School)

Don’t have anything to do tonight? I’ll bet you could find SOMETHING! Hell, I’d bet you could find something that’d be lots of fun, with plenty of opportunities to meet new people. Yea, by “people” I meant bouncy, fun, hot, girls. What are you waiting for!? A sports game, a fund raiser, a dance, get out there and have some fun!

A. Popularity/Reputation:
The Matrix - How to “really” Be Cool Guide
whatsupwiddat - The One-and-only Guide To a Successful Reputation!

B. Dances/Parties <sadly many links of previous posts on this topic where deleted by the forum; this is all that remains>:
syncmaster – The ULTIMATE grinding/dancing guide/dancing thread! – Dancing 101
oOh Nasty – To All My Party Peoples!! – Let’s Dance!!
Turbobird - My Tip about how to be the center of attention at a part.

C. Misc.:
~UnDisputed~ - How to Be a High School Mogul... (pt 1)~
The Matrix = I Wish Everyone the Best In These Years Ahead of Them

Chapter 5: General techniques…
(This chapter is an assortment of tips and tricks to help you DJ wherever you are)

Now, it may be in study hall, it may be in the mall, you may be playing ball, or maybe not at all… but where ever you may be, if there are women around, keep these tactics in mind!

Surfboard - Eye Contact (why it's important)
JuanWannabe - Fine tune your sense of humour
De La Soul - 21
UltimateScoundrel – NEWBIE AND AFC’S GATHER ROUND (and all you vets who need inspiration)
pulse4- a great tactic to use.
The Matrix: Reloaded - Reloaded: The Series... Negative Hits
HBK - How To Guide On Flirting.
maranathaman - The MOST Important Thing!
De La Soul - Tip #3: Kino
T Dog - The Ultimate Kino Guide
Pulse's ultimate elite kino guide 2002!

Chapter 6: Now that you have found a target…
(This chapter is about approaching, flirting with, and talking to, and closing on that woman that makes you toss and turn all night long)

May it be that short blond, that wild redhead, or that sexy brunet, if you have the balls to do it, this is where you will find the skills!

A. The pre-approach/General:
Chalenge Guy - COURAGE
bondjamesbond – The power of observation
bondjamesbond – The power of observation
Awkward - PERFECT!!!
HBK - How to successfully approach women.
Lorenzo - From Non-Don... To Don Juan! [Part III]

B. Conversation skills:
ESPN - Conversation Tip
pulse - Pulse's guide to basic convo.
Poet – How to be a better conversationalist
Pimpologist - Pimpology 101: The Conversation - Part I
Pimpologist - Pimpology 101: The Conversation - Part II
Pimpologist - Pimpology 101: The Conversation - Part III
Pimpologist - Pimpology 101: Commecting Through Understanding and Relating – Part I
Terminator911 – Opening conversations!
Robert Jordan – Talking Less Can Raise Her Interest Level!
Terminator911 - Flirting
Pulse – Must read highschooler info
StartnAgain – nonverbal conversation...
guitar player – Keep ‘em Guessing

C. Closing:
Robert Jordan – Changing just a few words in your approach, can make a huge difference!
Puzzled – When to ask a girl out...
Pimpologist – How to get the # and split

Chapter 7: Dating…
(This chapter is about how to act, dress, walk, talk, and everything else on a date)

Wow! You got this far, but are you ready for the date? Muster some balls, and take that step out your door. No, no turning back now! You look pretty snazzy, knock ‘em dead!

A. Where to go:
AmgineEX - Date Ideas
face – suggestions for a really great date
katoom - date ideas. With a twist
ElMusicaMan – Date Ideas?

B. Pre-date:
syncmaster - HS Pre-Date Checklist
Anti-Dump – Treat All Woman The Same(durring the first 2 months)

C. Date tactics:
Deagleclaw – The crook...
Robert Jordan – Talking Less Can Raise Her Interest Level

Chapter 8: Sex…
(This chapter is about intercourse, and some common questions)

Hide your daughters; we have a Don Juan on the loose! Put on some sensual music, put away that Vaseline, and get ready, because after you read this stuff its going to be even harder to keep your pants on!

*Check these addys* http://www.****ical.com http://the-****oris.com
Deagleclaw – Become a GREAT lover!
Sir_Chancealot - Sir_Chancealot's Advanced Sexual Teckniques

Chapter 9: Miscellaneous …
djshay – Cologne Tips
Adonis - Friend in need is a friend in deed?!?
cynetix – LJBF -> LFRN
*Couldn’t find it here? RUN A SEARCH* www.SS.com Search

-----Glossary-----
AFC – Average Frustrated Chump – doormat, no clue with women. AKA "Nice Guy." He gives all he can to a woman, puts her on a pedestal, and shares all his feelings with her. He ends up chasing her away within two weeks.
BTW – By The Way
DWOFS - Don't Waster Our Fvcking Space(DAMN IT!)
FOMCL – Falling Off My Chair Laughing
Jerk - Antonym of "Nice Guy." A Jerk Posesses qualities desirable to a DJ; Confidence, self-respect, confidence, and confidence. His disrespect for women lands him in terrible relationships, and causes him to never marry.
Kino - non-intimidating touching of areas such as the arm, hair, face, etc. used to show interest, gain trust, and get laid... ie. tickling
Neghit – a small compliment and minor insult mixed together, gives you respect while lowering her off her pedestal... ie. “Nice pants, my lil’ cousin has a pair just like ‘em”
Nice Guy - Personification of an "AFC"
LMFAO – Laughin My Fvcking Ass Off
LOL – Laugh Out Loud
LTR – Long Term Relationship – relationship that lasts a long time
. .LTR Material – woman who displays qualities that one would desire in a partner
Next – the act of turning down/looking past a woman who is unworthy
Pedestal - An elevated platform. Used metaphorically when a man thinks too highly of a woman, leading to self-disrespect
ROFL – Rolling On the Floor Laughing
STFU – Shut The Fvck Up

***Still need some help? CLICK HERE!***

Well, I’d like to say thanks again for this site (and everyone who participates on it) to which many others and I attribute all their success. Thanks to Neophyte, Sociopath31, and DJBedford one more time. Keep these great posts coming, and happy hunting!

<This page was last updated November 14, 2002>

------------------
Master Don Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)
AIM: EnzoOOI
E-mail: Monsterous_popo@greatestgamers.com

The DJ Bible

“I can imagine, that right now you are feeling a bit like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole?…… Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain. But you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there is something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is. But its there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me.…… Unfortunately no one can be, told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.…… You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes” - Laurence Fishburne

[This message has been edited by Sociopath31 (edited 01-05-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Lorenzo (edited 12-01-2002).]

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAH I KNEW IT!

------------------
if you don't practice, you don't deserve to dream

Couhilin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work! this would be great for us who are just new here, since this is more specific for us Highschoolers
thanks!
its a very good job

Reaction score
this is great, I'm gonna study both this and the dj bible until I practically have the whole things memorized, and in the mean time do my best to take advantage of any opportunity to talk to the girls I want. Well, you know what I mean by "do my best", hahah. My goal for this site is to have posted something worthy of the hs dj bible before I become a master dj, and if I get that many posts before I get a girl or become competent in that field I'ma be sooooo pissed off. Not at this site of course, and not at myself, but....blah, whatever, I've wasted enough time boring you guys, lata.

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/me applauds Lorenzo

Good job man, some stuff there I haven't even read yet

[This message has been edited by CaptainSlinky (edited 06-15-2002).]

Serpent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. I knew Lorenzo would be the one to do it.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Niiice job

------------------
CableLight
- Hey, I dunno what my name means either :D

"Always remember those you love. Even in death, no one is ever truely gone as long as they are remembered."

Life is the hardest teacher. For she gives the test first, and the lesson after.

DJBedford

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's about time b*tch. Took you long enough

later.

------------------
Bedford
a.k.a Bedford
AIM-Sk8terBNS
Weapon of choice-Lorenzo's baseball bat

DWOFS=Don't Waste Our Fukkin Space

"For success, ATTITUDE is as important as important as ABILITY"

"the only way to get over getting your ass kicked is to kick ass"--me

"The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable"--some stupid internet error message

---have a nice day.

...and remember newbies, read the DJ Bible! It's sole purpose is to educate and answer all your redundant questions! Thank you for not wasting our space!

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent job. this new bible is going to go through some intense study

------------------
-Sergio
AIM:Thrawn1212
E-Mail:Thrawn1212@aol.com

"If at first you dont succeed, try, try, again"

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep up the good work! You've been linked in the main DJ Bible.

-Neo

DJBedford

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Modified my signature to include a link to this bible. Just wanted to test it out

Enjoy.

------------------
Bedford
a.k.a Bedford
AIM-Sk8terBNS
Weapon of choice-Lorenzo's baseball bat

DWOFS=Don't Waste Our Fukkin Space

"For success, ATTITUDE is as important as important as ABILITY"

"the only way to get over getting your ass kicked is to kick ass"--me

"The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable"--some stupid internet error message

---have a nice day.

...and remember newbies, read the DJ Bible! It's sole purpose is to educate and answer all your redundant time-wasting, space-wasting questions! Thank you for not wasting our space!

Are you a High School newbie? Then check outLorenzo's HS Bible DAMN IT!, the ultimate High School survival guide. Enjoy reading about all the topics you repeatedly ask about and waste our time and space with. Don't make me have to pull out Lorenzo's bat. Check out the Bibles TODAY!

Damn newbies... no respect at all. Time to set them all straight...

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Adam i'm working on the offline high school DJ bible already dude. if you want to do it, that would take a load of my shoulders

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not good enough yet!

It looks like I am the only person that is not agreeing with this completely.

Reasons why I do not agree:
1) Still lack of information needed for high school people.
2) Some useful posts have not been added into the bible yet. They are still missing.
3) Some posts contain flame-wars that consists of much use of vulgar words because people don't agree with each other and not much useful information is in it other than quarelling.
4) No downloadable version yet(Users will spend their time on the internet online while they can read them offline before bed)
5) A few broken links that not many people noticed about it. And nothing has been done to correct them.
6) Redundant posts in the High School DJ Bible which is just wasting thread space.

First, I thought is it not essential to put a High School Forum DJ Bible up cause there is already a DJ Bible in the tips forum. But since it's up,do the best to make the most out of it. Don't DO a half-@ss job leaving this High School Bible hanging here without updating them regularly and ignore them at last.

Ciao!

Have a nice day!

[This message has been edited by IntermediateDonJuaner (edited 11-25-2001).]