Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Need to Dominate

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to butt-in and side with PS here.

Ironically, treating women for what they are good for makes them attracted to you. If she loves you she will submit her will to yours and will follow any directions you want the couple to go to.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"To clarify, I think men still need to make 90%+ of the responsibility decisions (where to go to eat, how to spend the money, etc.)."

Belive it or not,I let her make most of those type of decisions..those are girlish things to me.

"What I mean by over-dominance is forcing her to do something she does not want to do."

Let me just say this...there are times where I pushed her just to see how far I could take her and how committment.I never cross the line though as it's not my style to hold women down or enter a quasi-relationship.There's no need for me to "dominate her" in the first place.

"This thread is NOT meant to justify wussy behavior or promote nice-guy antics. You still need to be a man. The point is avoiding dominance reaching the point of abuse to the girl."

Head-games are not abusive.They do it too us round-the-clock.Like I said I don't care if a hoe leaves me or not cuz I'm not that type of guy.But I do play head-games cuz that's what this is about.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PS, you get sadder and sadder with each passing year. You can't argue or debate with me if you tried - I've clowned your monkey-ass time after time.

Reaction score
Originally posted by KiInCollege
I did the player thing until I finished school (thanks to this site, of course). Dating several attractive women at the same time is an ego boost, but the relationships are shallow and the dates were costly on a “student income.”

Well kid, that is why I rarely take women out. I let them take me out as I've stated since I first showed up on this site.

Because I chose the LTR path, does that mean I make sacrifices? Yes. But am I better off overall? That depends on who you ask :)

Player Supreme, you're the extreme example of what I'm cautioning about. Where is your sense of compromise? Are you only about taking from others?

Yes! I have posted that I am not a nice guy. I am happy with who I am. I am only responding to your post cause I actually do enjoy this bantering.

Perhaps an overbearing display of dominance is a sign of insecurity.

Now you should know better than that. It's easy to sit back in your bedroom or where-ever your posting from and throw out ideas like insecurity or womanizer.

You've obviously read my posts and you now how insecure I am. But nice try kid to support your argument.

As men, we should have most of the power. We should not tolerate disrespect. But I'm not about destroying my girl’s ability to make choices. I don't feel the need to force my woman. Some men do have some control issues, as I once did, and this post is for them to evaluate their actions.
Ohhh gawd!!! "As men" you use that in the same thread as your sympin? And who said anything about forcing your women????? Where does that come from?????

I think I just posted a few days ago that I give them the choice. MY way or they can wait in line while they make up their minds to do it my way or they can hit the hiway.

"My women have their eyes wide open"--previous post.

"Some men do have some control issues"

No sherlock. Men are born to have control. It's women who claim it's some kinda mental issue. For us real men it's a norm.

Dam man you really sold your nuts away. So how much did you cry before you got broken? You have one-ites man. You have it real bad!!!

Lets mark this post and see what time will show!!!

A girl with healthy self-esteem will never allow you to control her for long. If your goal is a successful LTR, you should eliminate controlling behavior. My LTR lives with me - when you interact with someone on a daily basis for a few years, you learn what works and what’s not good.
You got it right there. "A girl with healthy self-esteem", which is why I pick them with good self esteem and break them down a bit. I take em off their pedistals and teach them reality.

Also you said: "If your goal is a sucessful LTR"

Yup. If your goal is a successful LTR. Now that you've admitted that she lives with you. I can see how far down the rabbit hole you went. You let her move in. Good. One day hopefully if she doesn't get bored with you...you might get married. HMMMMM..sorry I'm a bit slow today.

Your girl is grooming you for marriage. SUCKA!!!

She has chosen to settle down with you because she has broken you in. Your conditioned. Now all she has to do to get her way is pitch a bytch fest and down goes your head.

Here is something I want you to practice saying:

YES DEAR...OK DEAR....RIGHT AWAY DEAR....WHATEVER YOU SAY DEAR...

That is all you need to make it work.

NOW I WANT TO ASK YOU ONCE AGAIN:

Since your almost married. Why are you here?

But then, our relationship occupations are also different. P_S appears to desire many different women (and enjoy bragging about his many conquests). He probably would not enjoy seeing the same girl everyday.

1. How many field reports have you seen me post?
2. I show evidence and proof. Know the difference.
3. When I was married I saw my wife everday. We had very few outside friends. She was my closest friend and still is to this day.

Your next question is to ask what happened. NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! LET'S JUST SAY THAT SOME PEOPLE MAKE BETTER FRIENDS THAN BEING MARRIED.

I’m content with a deeper relationship with my LTR who I wake up next to daily. But to be fair, in some ways I’m motivated toward the LTR path because she’s more attractive than 99.9% of the rest out there. If I didn’t secure her,(UHH ACTUALLY IF SHE DIDN'T PUT MY NUTZ IN A VISE) I may have stayed on the player path, as P_S did. I do miss the thrill of the hunt and I still have my skills, but the sacrifice has been worth it.
ohhh boy...your boring me now KI. Sorry. I think I will answer this part and go look to see if my old ass whiper jake has posted some more of his Snake-FU. Actually I have something for him on a subject...hehehehehe.

P_S and I have two different styles. My goal is for others to learn that moderation is preferable to complete control.
Ok!

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
My view is that men are still the leaders in the relationship. Someone has to be. But there is an optimal leadership point and that point will depend on your woman's character.

I think the scenario that is unclear is this:

Use my advice if you are in an argument with a girl about something of little importance.

There will be many of these types of arguments. But when arguing about something that's trivial, it's really about who wins that argument in an ego-sense, rather than accomplishing a fruitful of goal. This is where it's okay to yield a little.

I didn't emphasize this enough in my openning post and that has no doubt caused some confusion.

Ever have a huge fight blow up over nothing? That is the scenario I had in mind.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond_Age
*May the Net-Battle begin!*

:rolleyes:

Nah, I'm gonna stop right here. That fool knows he's an evolutionary step BACKWARDS. He's the fvkcen "Missing Link". :D If these were medieval times one of us would have ended up dead, and I would have no compunction about ending his life.... coz it isn't worth much anyway.

Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake

PS: What makes you think any Asian 'bruthas' are listening to you? I keep close tabs with most of the Asian sosuave-ers, and most think you're a joke.
Uhh Sorry Zentraveller, but I lost your original PM. I wanted to leave your name out and just post your PM as I am known to do until some idiot forces my hand.

zentraveller
Don Juan

Re: Hey PS
I hear ya. I think environment is key. I seem to be money with the more educated, university-type chicks. The "party girl" scene I pretty much fail at (like most of the guys in the club actually).

Now jackie what were you saying.>>>>>>huh I'm sorry I didn't hear ya...What what what!!!!

LOL@ya fool

I've gotten a ton of PM"s from the azian playa's wanting more game. Cause the game in your culture is wacked ass sympin.

Reaction score
Ahhh that was fun. Gotta run yall. Sorry I can't play longer Jake da fake...but I got a life.

You might try gettin one...hehehehe :D :D :D

buh bye now;)

Reaction score
Nah, I'm gonna stop right here. That fool knows he's an evolutionary step BACKWARDS. He's the fvkcen "Missing Link". :D If these were medieval times one of us would have ended up dead, and I would have no compunction about ending his life.... coz it isn't worth much anyway.
I couldn't leave without answering this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Player_Supreme/idiot.jpg

later egg on face foo!!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever have a huge fight blow up over nothing? That is the scenario I had in mind.

... that's pretty much anything that P_S is involved in. And I'm not just saying that because he's itching to start a flame war again - it just fits what you say above (and the absurdity of it all) down to the last letter.

People who have an uncontrollable urge to dominate 100% are indeed trying to compensate. Micheal Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Bruce Lee, pretty much all top actors and singers - their drive to succeed and dominate is fuelled by some publicly unseen fire that burns inside them. And in some cases they become unbearable morons because of this. Personal, private descriptions of stars like Kobe Bryant and Micheal Jordan and Shaq are good examples of this - people love their public personas, but in private they are rather untolerable. :rolleyes:

Basically, people who are driven to achieve (whether it's the arts, sports, or whatever), often lack the basic component needed to be able to relate to other human beings - compassion. The only exception to people who are driven to excel are politicians - it is their JOB to show compassion, to soothe the souls of their fellow men. It may be a bit manipulative, but that is how they do their jobs.

Anyway this thread is so beautiful, because it basically mirros P_S's whole existence. It pretty much encapsulates everything you DON'T want to be - an uninteresting, sad blowhard.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are your hoes?

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, well, I am amused with your points of view, P_S! As different as we are... I did not know you were once married.

No need to get so personal and make so many assumptions. You assume I'm whipped, even though I'm an experienced DJ. Of course you're trying to discredit me, but this accusation is laughable to me, as I know the truth!

You admit you're not a nice guy. But, I don't think you're a good guy, either. If you do plan to settle down again one day, as you mentioned, I wonder what type of girl you will choose, and if you will be willing to change after you find that compromises are necessary for the smoothest relationship with minimal hardships.

Just as you have noted in this thread tha you will monitor if I remain successful with my LTR, I will remember your sentiment of possibly wanting to settle down one day - with the right "ho." I wonder if you will still use that word to describe her!

Because you asked, the reason I am still on this site is to give advice to help others. I am still grateful that I read of the DJ ideals while I still was on campus. I don't stop by here as often as I used to, of course.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, jakethasnake doesn't deserve the flames.

I mean really, do you think he deserved all the rant attention he's now getting? Maybe there's something about their history that I'm missing. Or maybe P_Supremes' unwarranted retaliations are always this explosive.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I mean really, do you think he deserved all the rant attention he's now getting? Maybe there's something about their history that I'm missing. Or maybe P_Supremes' unwarranted retaliations are always this explosive.

Well, I read all of Player Supreme's posts until the most recent '3-Post' cluster. I haven't read those, probably never will. I'll probably read it and feel like flaming him back, and I know it's a waste of time.

What strikes me as so odd is that for a supa-fly black man with a 13 inch schlong, 30 blonde prostitutes in his bullpen and a pimpin' job as a personal trainer, he sure feels that he has a lot to prove. This is the 'small **** man complex' in the more figurative sense.

Reaction score
... that's pretty much anything that P_S is involved in. And I'm not just saying that because he's itching to start a flame war again - it just fits what you say above (and the absurdity of it all) down to the last letter.

People who have an uncontrollable urge to dominate 100% are indeed trying to compensate. Micheal Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Bruce Lee, pretty much all top actors and singers - their drive to succeed and dominate is fuelled by some publicly unseen fire that burns inside them. And in some cases they become unbearable morons because of this. Personal, private descriptions of stars like Kobe Bryant and Micheal Jordan and Shaq are good examples of this - people love their public personas, but in private they are rather untolerable. :rolleyes:

Basically, people who are driven to achieve (whether it's the arts, sports, or whatever), often lack the basic component needed to be able to relate to other human beings - compassion. The only exception to people who are driven to excel are politicians - it is their JOB to show compassion, to soothe the souls of their fellow men. It may be a bit manipulative, but that is how they do their jobs.

Anyway this thread is so beautiful, because it basically mirros P_S's whole existence. It pretty much encapsulates everything you DON'T want to be - an uninteresting, sad blowhard.
Well sucka you thought I had left didn't ya...hahahahahaha.

Just like jake the fake talkin shyt when he thinks I'm gone.

Ok here are some more thoughts for you jake:

first of all your a :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Player_Supreme/homo-abusive-comedy-joke.jpg

And secondly :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Player_Supreme/owned-abusive-joke.jpg

So now would be a good time to:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Player_Supreme/stfu.jpg

Now when you broke down to me that time in PM I wanted to extend this card of sympathy for ya:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Player_Supreme/sympathy-card.jpg

Since I know what you really look like :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Player_Supreme/wierdwhiteguy.jpg

And so Ergo your still just an:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Player_Supreme/matrixidiot.bmp

lata.

Your turn Real. Have some fun with this idiot. He's like a monkey in a sack..keeps jumping around and shyt.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Jake,where are your hoes?

Reaction score

Ohh gawd...you must be new here. And a bit slow. Did you not read about our agreement that he broke? Not to post up after each other.

Oh well. Now don't make this a dumb and dumber thing. Just have fun kids and don't stay up too late.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
^^Jake,where are your hoes?

wtf? :D you don't deserve another response from me, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.