The natural sexual order

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an agnostic atheist so I find trouble with this thread. God didn't create diseases to make sure men only had sex with one women as you say "he intended". And the serious STDs were created by man anyway. Nevertheless the "natural" way is as many others have already said: to slay alot of chicks to ensure your genes pass on to the next generation.

Viewpoints like this is what pushed me away from religion. Sure when you win the lottery it was because it was "God's plan" But when kids get massacred at a school God's somewhere playing chess

The general interpretation of God doesn't exist. God is really knowledge and truth as someone already stated.

And dude getting burned is lack of knowledge and discretion. Always use that rubber balloon. and don't sleep with sluts who may be suspect.

P.s The "one" girl you choose to be with can also possibly give you an STD

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
YAboi said:
The natural order of things is for one man to have one woman. That's how God made it. Its very dirty if you think about it....kissing or banging a woman that someone else has . God made those rules as the natural order and thats why diseases like herpes and AIDS exist. Because we are fighting against His rules. Be wise. I have been burnt and learnt my lesson but my hormomes still rage because I don't yet have a woman to call my own for life
I know once I do I will be fine.
I disagree. I want like 7 hb 9's, virgins, that are all for me. That would be nice, you can just go from one to the other when you get bored. Likes sister wives, but with hb 9's.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
I'm an agnostic atheist so I find trouble with this thread. God didn't create diseases to make sure men only had sex with one women as you say "he intended". And the serious STDs were created by man anyway. Nevertheless the "natural" way is as many others have already said: to slay alot of chicks to ensure your genes pass on to the next generation.

Viewpoints like this is what pushed me away from religion. Sure when you win the lottery it was because it was "God's plan" But when kids get massacred at a school God's somewhere playing chess

The general interpretation of God doesn't exist. God is really knowledge and truth as someone already stated.

And dude getting burned is lack of knowledge and discretion. Always use that rubber balloon. and don't sleep with sluts who may be suspect.

P.s The "one" girl you choose to be with can also possibly give you an STD
An atheist believes there is no God. An agnostic believes there must be some higher power, which is a God.

Cognitive dissonance.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
An atheist believes there is no God. An agnostic believes there must be some higher power, which is a God.

Cognitive dissonance.
No. Google Agnostic Atheism and read the short passage, it explains it better than I can in a post.

Besides that isn't the point anyway. Even if I believe in the man in the sky its still not the natural order.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
No. Google Agnostic Atheism and read the short passage, it explains it better than I can in a post.

Besides that isn't the point anyway. Even if I believe in the man in the sky its still not the natural order.
No that's a thing some one made up and wrote on wikipedia.

Either you believe there is a higher power, or you don't.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christianity began when a hoe lied to her man. "No honey I didn't cheat, I got knocked up by the holy spirit."

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
No that's a thing some one made up and wrote on wikipedia.

Either you believe there is a higher power, or you don't.
No. Its a term people like myself coined to describe my belief system. Everything is not black and white. I don't believe in the God but I believe something similar to a higher power. The atheism is in the title to highlight my disbelief in an actual entity. (Jesus, Ala, etc.) In layman's terms : Believing there is no actual person, or deity but acknowledging the possibility there may be something abstract ie; Knowledge, truth, etc.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
You have the logic of a woman.
Stick around. That's just the CWord, he's a leftwing liberal dipsh!t. Hence the fem-think. Everything seems to be either "it's 20XX not the 1950's" (A common rebuttal for chicks and manboobs) or "you're just a caveman" Another common chick/mangina tell.

Anyway I have to agree with Yaboi on this one. A woman ovulates only 12 times a year and gets the thousand c@ck stare, unable to long term pair bond with one man if she stays on the carousel for too long. As for men and their ability to produce millions of sperm a day with no psychological damage if they bang a different woman everyday? That's another story.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Stick around. That's just the CWord, he's a leftwing liberal dipsh!t. Hence the fem-think. Everything seems to be either "it's 20XX not the 1950's" (A common rebuttal for chicks and manboobs) or "you're just a caveman" Another common chick/mangina tell.
TheCWord said:
If women (who are apparently an enemy and must be revealed for who they truly are) were to go on a covert operation on an internet message board to, I don't know, manipulate men or uncover the ways they operate, I think they would immediately turn away and try another site if they saw threads like this.

You know how we talk about women being attracted to DJs? The type of guys who are busy with their missions and are emanating self-esteem? They don't have time for silly stuff like this. They're not concerned about girls infiltrating their treehouse. And they definitely don't use antiquated terms like gay and fag, because a DJ is so sure of himself that another person's sexuality doesn't bother him and, because he has such a large social circle and is so worldly, he probably works with or is friends with gay people - and would therefore never throw around derogatory terms out of respect for those people in his life.

Maybe there are women here, maybe there are trolls, maybe there is bad advice, bad threads and bad replies (like this one). But let's face it, every moment we spend in threads bullying each other or woman witch hunting is time taken away from working on our inner-game. Which is what this site is really about.

P.S. I'm a woman.
we have been infiltrated...

...http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2115387#post2115387

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Infiltrated my ass (heh). I called her out plenty of times back when she was still posing as a man. Plus my italic "he's" two posts back should of been a tip off.

I think this one was the clincher for me: (The bold quoting is me)
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2037416&postcount=6

I don't mean to brag but I'm quite good at spotting chicks incognito here. They always phuck up after they get comfortable. The vagina never lies.

I might also add modern chicks who talk like Cword eg:"it's 20XX (insert current year) not the 1950's bla bla" Hate hate hate the idea of Christianity/biblical morality/male headship/traditional virtues etc etc As per feminist/cathedral instruction since birth. That's why she's so vocal in that department. There's a tonne of tells you can use to spot chicks pretending to be men. You just have to know what to look for.

Last edited: