Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The natural order of things - Sexuality defined and explained!

Reaction score
Gonzalo,

Why does every discussion on sexuality or any other issue always go back to Greece or Rome? Were they the beginning of time??? These countries represented less than 1% of the population on earth. This is an Euro-centric mindset that everything must be related and correspond to these two cultures. Again, homosexuality and hors were never accepted as innate and natural condition on THE ENTIRE EARTH, until the recent decades. WHY????

I don't need to explain how hors or homos are an aberration to societal norms, you need to explain to me how they are natural and inbred characteristics of the male and female. My premise does not need explanation, it is the artificially created status of the hor and homo that needs explanation.

Again this is not an opinion, this is insight into the way things are in their natural state! Truth is what it is!!!

Sex solely for pleasure?? No, our sperm was not meant to be spilled on the floor through masturbation - this is not it’s intent or purpose for its' existence, obviously. Nor was a woman made solely for men's sexual gratification and pleasure - this is what women (hors) are used for nowadays, and they are glorified of their hor status in American society!

I simplified my argument in my last post so that you will see the reasoning behind my premise as it relates to the duality of our sexuality! I am trying to get to the 'ROOT' of our sexuality. It is at this root where we must focus. I know we should all be respected as humans, but why is it that homos want to be respected as homos, and cry out to be seen as such?

By the way my insight has absolutely nothing to do with my 'Latin-ness' nor has it to do with Catholicism or any religion!

What is it exactly, in scientific terms that you object to with my premise? I am unclear of your stance.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL,
Greco-Roman culture is the basis of our (Western) culture. If this concept sounds totally alien or nonsense, then I guess me explaining the idea in one paragraph won't change much of a point of view. You say something like "never in recorded history has homosexuality been accepted etc" I say it has been accepted, long ago, before judeo-christian values were drilled ad nauseam into the brains of people in the West. If you take some time to read some history of other cultures (ancien specially) you'll see that homosexuality was not an aberration in many cultures. You saying that makes me think you are talking from your stomach. Don't know if you know this, but Alexander the Great, who to many was more of a 'man' than one of the guys here asking if "they should ask for the phone number?" *rolleyes*, Alexander liked to have sex with males. Food for thought...

Heterosexuality is the natural way because that's the only way for humans to reproduce. What I say is that, if Nature would have totally rejected the idea of homosexuality, it probably wouldn't have occurred in the first place. Not to provoke an off-topic argument, but don't forget that if we look at the theory of evolution through natural selection, Nature intrinsically contains the possibility to reproduce life with a margin for change. This change is what allows living things to adapt to their surroundings throughout the ages. So if a creature is born "different", to you it might be an aberration, but to its context in life, it could be the "fittest individual". And unless you can talk to God or something of the sort, any statement where you declare "this is what nature intended" is an OPINION, maybe of many many people (shyt maybe even my own), but is an opinion. Back to topic before this turns more abstract.

I also dislike it when homosexuals/women/people of different ethnicities want to have this or that right or whatever free ride based solely on their difference. What I say is that people should have the right to 'whatever' because they are people, and we can only judge a person on his or her acheivements as a person. THis is an old argument, but imagine if you have a son, you love him very much, you give him a good upbringing, he wears blue and plays with toy cars... but ends up liking men, for _WHATEVER_ reason. Do you think your son should suffer for the rest of his life, for a reason he himself has no control over?

My stance? nothing scientific, just good old 'live and let live'. If one has a solid humane formation and is willing to pass it to his family and loved ones, then no reason to fear anythng that is "negative in your book" portayed by the media. G

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Gonzalo,

Why does every discussion on sexuality or any other issue always go back to Greece or Rome? Were they the beginning of time??? These countries represented less than 1% of the population on earth. This is an Euro-centric mindset that everything must be related and correspond to these two cultures. Again, homosexuality and hors were never accepted as innate and natural condition on THE ENTIRE EARTH, until the recent decades. WHY????
Dude. You are so way off.

In fact, there is a word for people like you.

FANATIC!

You cling to your own beliefs despite all the evidence that suggests otherwise.

Greece and Rome werent the only places where homosexuality was rampant. Many ancient civilizations accepted gays. Babylonians, Sodomites (hence the term "sodomy") and many cultures dating back to Biblical times where raging fags.

As far as wh@res, there is a reason they call it "the worlds oldest profession" That sh!t has been around since the dawn of time dude. It has been widely accepted as much as it has been shunned in numerous cultures throughout history.

Stop assuming bullsh!t just because you are an older fella and feel you understand society better than us. You may be older, but this post shows you certainly are not wiser!

Wake up PRL! THe Matrix has you!!!!! :rolleyes:

darkofthematinee

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Simply stated, the premise that “Sexuality is a duality that creates life”, requires ‘two’ individuals with complementary natures to unite for the purpose of procreation and the continuation of life!"

Thats not emotion, its a premise which PRL has developed unto its logical conclusion. You can come up with another premise if you wish - another "Sexuality is ..." sentence.

If you were then to take this to a logical conclusion, you'd have an argument to come at PRL with. Right now, his argument has a logical base and substance, and yours has far less in that respect.

From the perspective advanced by PRL: the fact that some people are gay does nothing to prove that they are in harmony with their natural sexuality.

The fact that some women have been sexually for history out of mind doesn't prove that the wh0re is a natural state.

The fact that some women have always craved independance and rejected males sexually dominating them doesn't make feminism natural.

PRL's perspective doesn't justify any kind of gay bashing or prejudice on its own, as long as you believe that people should be able to live their own lives and make their own mistakes without interference or judgement untill the point where they start infringing on other people's rights.

Thats where I'm coming from. I think homosexuality is unnatural, I'm open to logical arguments to the contrary, but even academics seem to approach the defence of homosexuality as a natural state of sexuality by use of decidedly un-academic methodology. My views on homosexuality don't affect the way I treat gay people, I hang with my friend who's gay, and freely tell him I don't understand his feelings for blokes and that I don't think they're natural, but thats just how I see the world, he sees it differently, and we can be friends without needing to convert each other to the other persons point of view.

I'm very keen to hear some logic, haven't got any time for anything else.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darkofthematinee

From the perspective advanced by PRL: the fact that some people are gay does nothing to prove that they are in harmony with their natural sexuality.
The fact that some women have been sexually for history out of mind doesn't prove that the wh0re is a natural state.

The fact that some women have always craved independance and rejected males sexually dominating them doesn't make feminism natural.
So what makes something natural? me dedicating a thread as to why stuff is natural? So hey, if I really dig stuff I could make AFCs look like the natural state of man. Thing is, WE have no way of knowing what nature intended, so whatever you say is natural, and as much as what others say that matches your own bias, is your opinion. Maybe an opinion founded by some beliefs on what life is or should be, but opinion still, no less valid than your gay friend's opinion, or PRL's or mine. Cause such things as "proving that this is not natural" escape a way to be dealt with scientifically.

As a board we subscribe to the notion the a "pookian" definition of Man is what Nature intended, and we subscribe to it. So should AFCs be granted less rights in society? No, we just let them do their own thing... as long as they don't ****block. G

Reaction score
Again, the behavior and actions of Homos and Hors have ‘never’ been accepted as a ‘natural’ and ‘inbred’ characteristic of Man, at any time in world history until today.

They were considered ‘deviants’ in Greece, Rome, Babylon, Sodom, Gomorrha, and in any other country fro that matter. As I have stated before, these perversions were ‘practiced’ by groups and enclaves around the globe since recorded history.

This is not a newfound revelation nor does it make your arguments valid just because there were individuals who went outside of their nature and corrupted their sexuality. These people made up less than 1% of the world population, yet you point to them as if this was the natural order of things throughout humanity. This is a biased view based on a relatively small population!

Nooby Doo, you obviously didn’t read and understand the basis of my thread. Make your point based on sound reasoning on how the Homo and Hor practices are a natural and innate characteristic of their sexuality.

To say there has always been murders and thieves since the beginning of time doesn’t make them an acceptable group to be excused as the ‘natural order of things’. We know that the civilization and communities built by the leaders and the citizens of Rome, Babylon and numerous other countries were built upon murder and slaughter

So was humanity created to be destroyed? Huh??? Of course not, so we know then that war and murder is not the ‘natural order of things’, although murder has been practiced for thousands of years around the globe and hundreds of millions have been slaughtered!!! This doesn’t make it natural and right!! We still label them as ‘ Warmongers’ and ‘Murderers’ and see their actions as a deviation to nature.

So it is with the Hor and Homo, they have been around for millenniums and embraced by some in the populace but they are nonetheless regarded as ‘deviant’ and a corruptive force to the natural order of things!!

Only fools see ‘truth’ as a ‘belief’.This is not my opinion or belief this is the natural order of things! I have no emotions when it comes to truth, it is what it is regardless of how I or you feel! So far all the arguments against the natural orders of things regarding sexuality have not been based on sound reasoning or logic, they have been based on feelings and opinions. I’m not concerned with your ‘view’ or ‘stance’ I am only concerned with the validity of my premise and to any arguments that will add or detract from the foundation that I have laid!

My insight on sexuality and the natural order of things is so logically sound and tightly knitted in truth that no one can break it apart to find any flaw. My purpose was not to ridicule Hors and Homos, it was to bring insight into the natural sexuality of man and woman. Let’s talk about that and not go off course on emotional homo/hor issues.

If someone brings you wise revelations ingrained in truth and you dismiss it as some fanatical belief, then to put it lightly, you are a fool!!!

Last edited:

darkofthematinee

Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:Originally posted by darkofthematinee

In my quote u quoted, you can see I referred to PRL's PERSPECTIVE - thats the same thing as calling it an opinion. The only thing I've said is that you seem not to have listened properly to his logical argument. If you had - you'd understand why PRL's perspective isn't defeated by the prevelance of homosexuality, wh0redom now or in the past. If Sexuality is duality that creates life, then the Rome, Greece, Babylon, all over the world all through history discussion is 100% irrelevant.

I also said this in my post:

"PRL's perspective doesn't justify any kind of gay bashing or prejudice on its own, as long as you believe that people should be able to live their own lives and make their own mistakes without interference or judgement untill the point where they start infringing on other people's rights."

Maybe it wasn't clear enough for you.

Gay people should have the right to do whatever they want with each other behind closed doors, and be free from persecution and discrimination of all forms.

That doesn't mean I think homosexuality is natural or a good idea, just that my respect and treatment of people is not based on whether they are in my opinion in harmony with their sexuality.

am I coming through any clearer?

I'd like to hear the logic behind your perspective... WHAT IS SEXUALITY?

We've only got PRL's definition in this discussion, if we're gonna have a meaningful and useful debate, we NEED someone who disagrees with this definition to come up with another. Then, and only then will this discussion mean anything!

Reaction score
I just read only the last page of this posts. I've seen some erroneous statements made by poster whom I will not name:

just good old 'live and let live'.

I think the old philosophy was kill or be killed...and definately kill of anything or anyone who was different. Look at history

Wake up PRL! THe Matrix has you!!!!!

Nothing could be more further from the truth. In the movie they tried many different versions of the matrix. All through this folks were supposedly kept in the dark and sold a bill of goods.

The whole homosexual thing as being natural is what I call being sold a bill of goods. It shows how far mankind has moved away from nature.

We in our infamy think we are above nature when we can't even control the weather. A 40 day and night storm could wipe us off the face of this planet or put us back to the stone ages.

For the young folks you guys do not remember the history of homosexuals of recent times. They got therapy for what ailed them. Doctors tried to heal them and set them straight (no pun intended).

Now how do you go from this problem being treated by psych. folks to it's a natural occurance in life? And in less than 25 years...now that's propaganda to me. Strong ju ju...no wonder Eddie Murphy got scared off from making gay jokes back in the late 80's.

As a board we subscribe to the notion the a "pookian" definition of Man is what Nature intended, and we subscribe to it.

As a what we what??

Do you see my name on this list. I didn't even read pooks posts. I'm sure it was a good one though. I do not follow anyone. I follow my own definition of a man based on my life experiences at 45 years of age and having been a metaphysical public speaker and teacher and being in the game of life for all these years.

I do not know what pooks definition of a man is but your assuming we all agree to it.

PRL, you can't iron these kids shirts for them. There is no teaching them. I've given up on that homie. It's a waste of energy and time. I was talking to my oldest son 27 years old the other day about homo's and how we viewed them and his generation.

The new one has been sold that homosexuality is OK...it's a good thing...it's a natural thing...it's a rainbow flag thing...and peace and love for all.

Even my oldest son forgot how it was back in the days for homo's. They have come along way and have gained a frightening amount of power.

I think next the child molestor groups are going to come out of the closet as well as the animal sex groups and the furry people groups and all the other deviant sexual groups...cause if we follow this trend it's their right also isn't it. They too have rights.

We shouldn't hate them also because they were born with a screw loose in their sexual make up gene.

Hell the nambla or mambla group will be at the forefront of this new trend...so why don't these guys who are agruing with you allow their first born the rights to sit on those old farts laps for those photo sessions.

Yeah...it's only fair isn't it?

We should love our sickened brothers and sisters. We should open our arms wide with love and understanding...just don't drop the soap if one happens to walk into the gym locker room.

Hell I feel like getting some young virgins myself right now...and doing terrible things to them...will those same arms be open for me...I mean I have rights too to express my sexualality...dam it.

And how about the serial killers or rapists...they can't help cause they got a screw loose in their sexual make up...they need their organization and groups...

Now watch some bozo say "how can you compare these other people to gay people" forgetting that, that is how we used to compare them...just cause they came out of the closet and gained strength as a group of people doesn't mean I have to bow down and take it like a man.

Where do we draw the line on what's acceptable sexuality?

I say it's drawn in nature. The way we are designed!

But these young ones who have lived with one sexual deviancy in their lives have another thing to say about it.

Now if they had of been born during our times...they would have something else to say...

I guess it's like Prince said:

A sign of the times!

Reaction score
Oh bejesus...I just saw someone using Greece and Rome...

WOW!

And where are they today? In ancient history. The spartans...extinct. This act was started there to keep the young men in battle without having to worry about getting pvssy.

In ancient Rome and other societies such as Sodom and G.:

Offering your young son's to visiting dignataries was disgusting. Both deserved the same fate they got. Extinction! or loss of power!!!

Way back in the late 80's I had heard American being compared to ancient rome at that time.

The people stating this said:

1. we were not producing any great works of art
2. our society lacked creativity
3. we were glorifying gladaiator sports
4. life had little meaning
5. we were becoming skilled in buggery of other men
6. sexual promiscuity had become rampant.
7. society has become decadent and wasteful.

These people said we were heading for doom.

Fortunately we are still here. But I'm sure many can see the similairities with ancient rome.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, PS jumps on the bandwagon with two posts in a row. I posted in this thread contradictingto most of the ass-kissing going on, basically because PRL implied that hos etc are an ebrration of Nature. If someone knows the agenda Nature has for us by all means enlighten me. Otherwise don't be afraid to say that all this rant comes from biased self-righteousness. Personally I don't care bout all the gay "coming out" shyt taking place, hell with all the closet fags sooner or later they would have started manifesting themselves. I don't see the reason to get worked up about it, we all have our convictions. "Acceptable sexuality", gimme a break everyone fvcks within the law who and/or what they please, no one needs to ask for your approval. PS, why don't u go and sit on an old fart's lap? Oh wait, you probably ARE the old fart.

I think this is the wrong forum for this rant. G

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is soooooo cool PRL. You must be GOD, you know everything.

darkofthematinee

Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly Gonz - feel like I'm bangin my head against a brick wall!

WHAT IS SEXUALITY?

"I don't see the reason to get worked up about it, we all have our convictions."

WHAT ARE YOUR CONVICTIONS?!?

It is fair enough to point out that PS hasn't made a meaningful or logical contribution to this discussion, but neither have you!

I think PRL has started from a good basis and because he's carried it through taught us some important stuff.

Your words are these: "I posted in this thread contradicting to most of the ass-kissing going on, basically because PRL implied that hos etc are an ebrration of Nature." If you're gonna criticise that, then you should do it on the basis of the substance of what he said. You need to either come up with a new premise, or criticise his carrying through of it.

You've got plenty of rhetoric - but that ain't gonna help anyone on this board.

We're here cos we're trying to learn how to become as close to the ideal state of man as possible - if you have a meaningful contribtion to make to help us all hit this goal, your comments help. If you just wanna criticise a guy on the sheer basis that you don't like what he said, you belong in another generation.

JohnnyLegard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonzalo,

Don't waste your time, it's really not worth it...

I believe that while common sense should be common, most people do not have it. Our unenlightened friend here is an angry old man from a lonely part of the world -- that's that.
Why is he angry might you ask? Well he's old, that's one reason, and another reason is that he's obviously chronically single. I mean, why would he be on this forum, posting nonstop day after day, if he's with someone or married?

You can try to tell this guy that it's only his opinion that homosexuals, prostitutes, and feminists are not abominations to nature, but he'll respond with either malice or some unintelligible "scientific" explanation about how it's not an opinion, but rather a fact. And when you come up with evidence (such as Greece and Rome) on the contrary, he'll continue to put his hands over his ears.

It's one thing if he says it's his an opinion, Gonzalo, that at least is respectable. However, when someone believes that monogomous-mysoginistic-heterosexual relationships are the be all and end all of nature, it's another thing. PRL does not even consider them to be human, so why should this person recieve any respect from halfway intelligent people like you or me? I mean jeez, this moron keeps a blacklist of "f@g lovers" as if anyone on the list will even care. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Likewise, you can't convince an old bigot to be accepting of others. When people have such strong opinions for an entire lifetime, trying to get them to let go of those beliefs is harder than trying to get a herion addict of 20 years to go through withdrawals.

The same way Player Supreme is banging his head on the wall, so am I. Just forget about it. They're part of the old thinking. PRL and his small following are bigoted fanatics who are no better in my opinion than members of the Ku Klux Klan. I also find it both sad and laughable that he makes it a point to write about his foolish prejudices in EVERY post that he creates (you might also notice that he's a posting WH@RE, further displaying his insecurity). So let him do that. If he feels like he should tell people how to live their lives so adamantly, let him. He's shooting himself in the foot by making him look like a modern day Jim Crowe.

Instead of focusing on such hateful people as some of the old, SINGLE people who post on this forum, think about how great it will be when our point of views will eventually make these obsolete.

---Johnny

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Amog
LOL!! :D

Finally someone else who thinks that just because a thread is long-winded and, for the most part, a technically valid idea of sexuality, doesn't make it "profound" in any way.

I certainly haven't gotten any better with women as a result of it. :p

We NEED a "philosophy forum" or something to clear this kind of stuff off the main pages. There's a reason that Pook posted his "Baby Bust" thread in "Anything Else"...because he knew that's where it belonged. It was just him brain-dumping onto a forum in his usual eloquent and long-winded style. Same as this (minus the eloquence :) ).

Of course, everyone thinks since "OMG ITS POOK!!!~" or "OMG ITS PRL!!!?!~" that reading this post is going to turn them into master womanizers or something.

Philosophy is the way intellectuals kill time. :D I have a really close friend who I'll sit and talk to for hours about crap like this and he has to be one of the most brilliant philosophical minds I've met in THIS time. He's an absolute loser with everything else. :D

Reaction score
The same way Player Supreme is banging his head on the wall, so am I. Just forget about it. They're part of the old thinking.

Exactly as I said above. We are part of the old way of thinking and nothing else needs to be debated. As I told PRL do not waste your time arguing with men who are just beginning in life experiences.

It's not worth trying to iron their shirts for them.

We were exposed to our way the old way...and you guys were exposed to the new way...

It is the old ways that built civilization to this level where we have a new way.

Now will this new way continue to build, that remains to be seen.

Homosexuality builds nothing in the way of creation of life.

Like I said above:

Sign of the times-Prince

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amog
"I am that I am"

Squirrels, since when is the topic of sexuality and insight into the inbred natural characteristics of a man and a woman not SoSuave main-page material?

"Sexuality" is an "on topic" sosuave material vs. "Baby Bust Generation" is "off-topic" material - it doesn't take a genius to see that.

What 'profound' material have you brought to the main pages? Oh yeah, "I licked a girls ****" and "I spent $150 on a stripper wh@re, and she ignored me" :rolleyes: What insight is there in that? No one is getting women because of your posts, yet they are on the main page!

I started very few threads, 99% of my posts are helping others on their own situations. This one 'long-winded' thread gives more insight than all your posts combined!! :p

What does "sexuality" have to with "philosophy"? I'm confused?? :confused: My thread has nothing to do with philosophical arguments! I am unclear where you are coming from.

So you see my stance on sexuality as a "technically valid idea" - you are wrong again - this is 'insight' into the natural order of things regarding our sexuality! Since you cannot see any flaws with my arguments and reasoning you use the term "technically valid". I'll take that as a compliment.

Next time you post your personal drama on strippers and hors put it on the "Nothing Else" forum" because that is where it belongs!!:p

Last edited:

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL,

My apologies. I read your whole post and realize now that I took your comments out of context. Though I dont agree with all of your principles, I respect the way you are able to communicate your convictions. Peace!

Player Supreme,

You have some interesting insights there, as usual. I was particularly moved by what you said about the parallels of America with the Roman Empire.. the lack of creativity, the worship of entertainment, the social control, the sexual confusion. Where did you learn this stuff? Got any more nuggets up your sleeve?

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homosexuality - umm... a certain amount of homosexuality is found in nature, and although the majority are heterosexual, homosexuality does indeed exist. To say it's not natural may be a poor choice of words.

Feminists -
Feminist cry out for an equal 50/50 split role in their relationship and marriage, but this is an impractical request for decision-making purposes. When a final decision needs to be made only one may be at the helm, since there is an even number and only two people are involved in the equation, then the standard of ‘majority rules’ cannot be applied. So there must be only one decision maker to determine the final outcome - any other way and a stale mate (split decision) would only bring animosity and resentment to both parties involved!
So why would your solution be to let the male make the final decision and not the female? Sounds selfish to me.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
"I am that I am"

Squirrels, since when is the topic of sexuality and insight into the inbred natural characteristics of a man and a woman not SoSuave main-page material?

"Sexuality" is an "on topic" sosuave material vs. "Baby Bust Generation" is "off-topic" material - it doesn't take a genius to see that.

What 'profound' material have you brought to the main pages? Oh yeah, "I licked a girls ****" and "I spent $150 on a stripper wh@re, and she ignored me" :rolleyes: What insight is there in that? No one is getting women because of your posts, yet they are on the main page!

I started very few threads, 99% of my posts are helping others on their own situations. This one 'long-winded' thread gives more insight than all your posts combined!! :p

What does "sexuality" have to with "philosophy"? I'm confused?? :confused: My thread has nothing to do with philosophical arguments! I am unclear where you are coming from.

So you see my stance on sexuality as a "technically valid idea" - you are wrong again - this is 'insight' into the natural order of things regarding our sexuality! Since you cannot see any flaws with my arguments and reasoning you use the term "technically valid". I'll take that as a compliment.

Next time you post your personal drama on strippers and hors put it on the "Nothing Else" forum" because that is where it belongs!!:p
There's a reason I don't post as much as I used to...and it's because I don't worry myself with appearing "profound" or "insightful" in front of a bunch of Internet people.

That's what it seems like you're trying to do, here. This seems like a "work of ego", where you're trying to explain to everyone what they're thinking or doing wrong and how much you know better. If that WASN'T your intention, then I guess I DO owe you an apology. :p

I post on here to give advice/support or when I want advice/support. I guess that's what I feel this ought to be. I just found it somewhat amusing that when some "Master DJ" offers "insight", everyone else regards it as "excellent" automatically.

Meanwhile, while they absorb all this philosophy and try to "internalize the true meaning of SoSuave," they're not getting any closer to their goals. They're still not in control of their lives, they still blame the rest of the world for their problems, they still let society run them the way society sees fit, and they STILL have little to no success with women, which is the REAL reason anyone comes here. To improve their OWN lives socially and romantically.

I'm not knocking your beliefs, man. (or insights, as you call them) As I said, they're valid. I just think this forum has way too much "insight" going on and not enough of anything else.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Nooby Doo
PRL,

My apologies. I read your whole post and realize now that I took your comments out of context. Though I dont agree with all of your principles, I respect the way you are able to communicate your convictions. Peace!

Player Supreme,

You have some interesting insights there, as usual. I was particularly moved by what you said about the parallels of America with the Roman Empire.. the lack of creativity, the worship of entertainment, the social control, the sexual confusion. Where did you learn this stuff? Got any more nuggets up your sleeve?
Life is my best teacher. Books and articles my 2nd best. I still attend college at 45 years of age. I take classes that have something that I want to know about.

Learning should never stop, just cause you graduate.