Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Myth of the Quality Woman

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see integrity is in terms of structural integrity.

It will not bend, break, or yield to pressure.

Is that the same as being called "inflexible"?
No.

It means that I have such a strong sense of Self, that no OUTSIDE Pressure will change what I feel is right, true, and just for me personally.

In Zen, it's referred often as "Holding to the center."

If something comes along that makes me review my beliefs, and I feel it is the correct way to go...then I will review my current beliefs and decide if I will adopt a new belief in its place.

But this cannot happen if I don't have my own Internal Compass.

Thus, we have so many people in society who really don't know what is Right or Wrong. Who don't know who they are. Who fill themselves up with superficiality, and haven't the insight or courage to go deeper into themselves.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
But this cannot happen if I don't have my own Internal Compass.

Thus, we have so many people in society who really don't know what is Right or Wrong. Who don't know who they are. Who fill themselves up with superficiality, and haven't the insight or courage to go deeper into themselves.
Well said, Interceptor.

And the primary reason WHY many "pretend" that life is ONLY comprised of gray areas is so that they can justify mindsets and behaviors that they themselves indulge in that AGGRESSIVELY infringe upon the well-being of others------with absolutely not one twinge of guilt.

But...in most cases, in the end, that kind of lifestyle scenario usually plays out like THIS:

Any fukked up thing that happens in life is fair...until it happens to THEM.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Victory Unlimited said:
But...in most cases, in the end, that kind of lifestyle scenario usually plays out like THIS:

Every single one of us has been guilty of this mentality at one point or another, some are still chronically afflicted with this and nurture thier victim status to milk it for every ounce of attention or self entitledness they can scrape.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Well said, Interceptor.

And the primary reason WHY many "pretend" that life is ONLY comprised of gray areas is so that they can justify mindsets and behaviors that they themselves indulge in that AGGRESSIVELY infringe upon the well-being of others------with absolutely not one twinge of guilt.

Awesome !
THis needs to be pointed at the "anything goes " guys who sex married women.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Awesome !
THis needs to be pointed at the "anything goes " guys who sex married women.

Put the bone down jophil28, your need to condition the world wont work.

how about married women that sex men?

No not even in your vocabulary.

Also the guys who as you term sex married women are infact the guys who have been in relationships where they have transcended your baby with his dummy mind games, hence they know when all is said and done, 'crying over a cheating whor* is putting your status to nothing but a AFC tard'.

At the end of the day no one puts a gun to anyones head and tells them they must do it, so get off your high horse, even if you changed the world to not sleep with cheating skanks, married or not, trust me the women will probably fuc* some guy behind your rightous watchful back anyway.

You keep going on and you miss the point, your chain of thinking is perpetual fear.

As for things that happen to them statement i believe it in parts, but i know what does not kill you makes you stronger, in just has equal statement.

So you keep worrying about men fuc*ing married women, me i will keep living my life and avoiding guys who see women as rosy princess that need protecting from all the bad men out there and if they dont you can judge them with your holy wrath.

To even worry about this is to be simply illogical, this should be a no brainer, if you have to control men to not fuc* your wife, i suggest you get a better wife, hence your points are MUTE.

The women always always has a CHOICE, she is in the relationship, if she is being sexed by a guy SHE ALLOWS IT TO HAPPEN, do you fuc*ing understand?

No and i suspect you never will, hence you bud! will probably learn the hard way, how do you like that: fire and brimstone philosophy?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
how about married women that sex men?

No not even in your vocabulary.
Very good point Jon.

When I find out that a woman is married, I don't look at her as someone I would pursue. As in, I would not initiate any kind of relationship with her.

But a married woman trolling the internet talking to strange men? That was my one experience, and I have zero blame or accountability for initiating anything with that woman.

Then I recently watched my biz partner have a married chick throwing herself at him. He's basically like me.....neither one of us really puts a lot of effort into pursuing women, we just happen to meet them and some of them inevitably become attracted. If one of them catches our fancy, then we might take the ball and run.

I watched the whole thing play out. He didn't lift a finger and this chick was all up on him. Hubby and newborn baby at home and she's out sucking face in a club. I even have pictures of it! Just goes to show how brazen and indiscreet a woman can be about it.

So, just for the record, I don't pursue married women. It's an entirely reactive situation in the beginning. If she hits on me, it's on. If she goes about her business and keeps it on a friendly level, that's where it stays.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Very good point Jon.

When I find out that a woman is married, I don't look at her as someone I would pursue. As in, I would not initiate any kind of relationship with her.

But a married woman trolling the internet talking to strange men? That was my one experience, and I have zero blame or accountability for initiating anything with that woman.

Then I recently watched my biz partner have a married chick throwing herself at him. He's basically like me.....neither one of us really puts a lot of effort into pursuing women, we just happen to meet them and some of them inevitably become attracted. If one of them catches our fancy, then we might take the ball and run.

I watched the whole thing play out. He didn't lift a finger and this chick was all up on him. Hubby and newborn baby at home and she's out sucking face in a club. I even have pictures of it! Just goes to show how brazen and indiscreet a woman can be about it.

So, just for the record, I don't pursue married women. It's an entirely reactive situation in the beginning. If she hits on me, it's on. If she goes about her business and keeps it on a friendly level, that's where it stays.

Exactly :D

The problem with guys like joe, they think the guy is some seduction master who can get into anyone's pants.

Rather comical if you ask me.

Fact of the matter is a-lot of married women are the 'seduction' masters they even have a nice provider guy sat at home whislt she is out suc*ing on guys coc*s that she really wanted but they cant provide that security for her.

But i guess PUA and guys that fuc* married women are to blame i mean there clearly using a bag of magic tricks to get them in the sack, lol the logic is just so fuc*ed up i dont even know where to begin.

Your examples are almost similier to mine, it seems most men are not privvy to what women are capable of.

I have seen one married women, hot, desirable husband at home or so she makes out, virtually chase my mate around the bars when she sees us out, she is dying to fuc* him, but he is the type of guy that pulls almost always and cant be arse* not for any moral reasons just because he always gets better. One night he comes over to me and tells me she wants to take go back to his place as long as she is home for 3pm, its cool.

Men are so dam nieve.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Your examples are almost similier to mine, it seems most men are not privvy to what women are capable of.
Yea, for some reason even some of the really smart guys on here I think tend to be overly optimistic about women and tend to underestimate their potential for cold and calculated ruthlessness.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.chatzy.com/122298398237
come chat with us sunday 11-4-07 at 10 pm eastern time /9 pm central
as we will discuss this thread in real time....

this is the first scheduled chat for the group, thought this was a good topic

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
sure but some people choose ....
Nice way to miss the point. Outside a prison environment, everyone does what they do by choice. Stating the obvious isn't very interesting in a discussion about motives.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Nice way to miss the point. Outside a prison environment, everyone does what they do by choice. Stating the obvious isn't very interesting in a discussion about motives.
quoting half a sentence just to argue with it, is about the silliest thing ever and isn't an interesting way to discuss anything either, nice guy.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
quoting half a sentence just to argue with it, is about the silliest thing ever and isn't an interesting way to discuss anything either, nice guy.
It's the only part that approaches relevance, sugarpants. Saying people "cheat because they choose to" is a pointless exercise in wasting bandwidth. I'm sorry if that seems offensive but it's true.

penkitten said:
i agree that anyone could cheat on anyone of us at any time and we just have to choose how to react and how to move past it.
people choose to cheat because they wanted to and anything else is just an excuse.
Quoting the whole thing only wastes more space. Nothing in that tells us anything about motives or ... anything useful. Is this you wanting someone to share with? Is it like that thing chicks do when we're supposed to listen and not solve the problem? If so then it suddenly makes sense because I have trouble mastering that whole deal too.

I dunno, I just re-read it 4 times and it seems completely content free. Like diet reading, all the words without any distracting thoughts.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
It's the only part that approaches relevance, sugarpants. Saying people "cheat because they choose to" is a pointless exercise in wasting bandwidth. I'm sorry if that seems offensive but it's true.

Quoting the whole thing only wastes more space. Nothing in that tells us anything about motives or ... anything useful. Is this you wanting someone to share with? Is it like that thing chicks do when we're supposed to listen and not solve the problem? If so then it suddenly makes sense because I have trouble mastering that whole deal too.

I dunno, I just re-read it 4 times and it seems completely content free. Like diet reading, all the words without any distracting thoughts.
if you read something that you don't like, and you think it takes up bandwidth, why in the world would you quote it just to take up more bandwidth?
if you do not agree with me, that is fine.
it was written out of my opinion, and i believe that there is nothing that makes anyone cheat on someone else other than the fact that they, themselves, wanted to.
furthermore, i do not have to run my opinions past you in order to post them.
thank you very much.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
.... furthermore, i do not have to run my opinions past you in order to post them.

thank you very much.

It WAS that thing, wasn't it? Damn, I miss that one all the time.

OK, let me try again.

Yep, uh-huh. People make life choices, yes, indeed.

Was that better for you? :flowers:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
it was written out of my opinion, and i believe that there is nothing that makes anyone cheat on someone else other than the fact that they, themselves, wanted to.
True, but the big question becomes, why did they want to? I think most girls will cheat on a guy but they don't cheat on every guy. It's not much different than saying most girls will fvck some guy, but they won't fvck every guy.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just look at it this way..

.......what makes me want to NOT bang some hot chick making eyes with me if I'm in an LTR and already "taken"?

Self Control, loyalty, respect, consideration, compassion, fidelity, soliderity.

OK.Having said that, that's the kind of woman I only want to be with in an exclusive LTR.

You attract that which you resonate with.

He who does not trust enough, will not be trusted.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
True, but the big question becomes, why did they want to? I think most girls will cheat on a guy but they don't cheat on every guy. It's not much different than saying most girls will fvck some guy, but they won't fvck every guy.
in my opinion...
it's also not any different than asking why a man chooses to cheat on one woman but not every woman ?
the answers are the same.
it is because they wanted affection that they did not believe they were getting and instead of ending the relationship to be mature about it, move on and find another... they jump ship to the cheating train, so that they do not have to end a relationship or deal with being single again. they enjoy the perks of a relationship but the perks of having sexual relations anywhere else they find them.
it has little to do with whom they are in the relationship with, or whom they are cheating with, but more so of the issues they have deep inside that make them feel so low about themselves that if they did not have all the attention and affection all the time, then they make themselves feel like crap and losers about it.
the person chose to do it on their own, because they do not want to seek mental / emotional help for their own low self esteem or end a bad relationship.
all excuses aside, they did it for the h ell of it.
they did it for kicks and giggles.
they did it because they just plain out wanted to do it.
they are not the victim here.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
I just look at it this way..

.......what makes me want to NOT bang some hot chick making eyes with me if I'm in an LTR and already "taken"?

Self Control, loyalty, respect, consideration, compassion, fidelity, soliderity.

OK.Having said that, that's the kind of woman I only want to be with in an exclusive LTR.

You attract that which you resonate with.

He who does not trust enough, will not be trusted.
what a great way to look at things !

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
They will want to when the guy they're with doesn't rock their world, present a challenge, does everything she says, is too "nice", is "too perfect", is boring, not enough drama for her, etc.

Women who feel they can do better, will have a stronger temptation to cheat. Same thing with men.

Women , like men, have criteruia that needs to be met for them to have sex with another person.

Some men like women with big asses or big tits. They see some chick that has those features, and they want to bang the hell out of her. Nothign worng with "wanting to", it's the action that is in question.

Some men just aren't "being understood", and will look for a woman who does.

Vice versa for women.

Men need sexual satisfaction, so do women,. But women have a much deeper need to FEEL desired and sexy.

When was the last time you put on those sexy, slinky Black panties on just to feel sexy?

Don't answer that!
:moon: :crackup:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
When was the last time you put on those sexy, slinky Black panties on just to feel sexy?
Um, dude, that's getting sort of personal ......

Interceptor said:
Don't answer that!
:moon: :crackup:
Oh, hahaha, yeah, just kidding. :whistle: