Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The myth of the good-looking librarian woman

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
r0cky said:
What are you talking about? Most of those girls are HB9s.
And that room is just bursting with energy.
Somebody mentioned people hang out with others of similiar attractiveness.

Ain't that the truth.

I am on the good-looking side myself and ALL of my friends are good-looking.

sprint

Don Juan
Reaction score
what in the hell were you expecting?

A librarian is not a job that attractive women flock to. If you want a hot girl then look at jobs and majors in college like teaching, veterinary medicine, nursing, journalism, psychology, etc. Basically business majors and other not too challenging courses. Honestly, I just have not met a girl who is really hot and really smart. They're either one or the other.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sprint said:
what in the hell were you expecting?

A librarian is not a job that attractive women flock to. If you want a hot girl then look at jobs and majors in college like teaching, veterinary medicine, nursing, journalism, psychology, etc. Basically business majors and other not too challenging courses. Honestly, I just have not met a girl who is really hot and really smart. They're either one or the other.
They do exist, very hard to find them though.

The smartest most attractive girl i know is actually in law school. i'd say an 8 overall. She's irish, has a great personality, very nice body, and a hairtrigger temper. She's also tiny, 5'2'' and riduculously cute.

Dated her a few times, nothing came of it.

We mutually ended it, She's the Elaine to my Jerry.But hanging out with her is the funniest **** ever, i've seen this tiny creature berate club bouncers (6 foot tall, 240 pounds and shredded) till she's red in the face, and the bouncer is like "WTF do i do now?"

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corona said:
What about this ugly guy?
Those two kinda look like siblings.

I know one pretty hot 25 y.o librarian chick, but she's packing on the weights fast...

Don't know many of them librarians, so I can't generalize.