Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the myth about hot girls with ugly guys?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems to be preached on here that if your inner game is tight then it doesn't matter how you look or how much money you have.

but what it appears to me is that you rarely seldom see a hot girl with an ugly/fat guy unless he's rich.. by being wealthy he obviously displays those extra traits of being a prize (other girls want a man who buys her things) and somewhat carries himself accordingly but understands that it's his money that they're into as a major factor.

obviously somewhere like the US you have lots of HBs to go round, plenty.. of all various types rich, small town, city, business types.. you're spoilt for choice. so inevitably u have a big pool of women to choose from.

now base that somewhere else another big city for instance like london or paris or hong kong.

it seems that if you're ugly fat but have inner game you'll do ok but these days especially in places like london you'll find everyone is making a bit of money so girls no longer have to compromise on looks against money.. since many good looking guys also have money.

and there seems to be a finite amount of hot girls available.. the sheer number of guys to hot girls ratio makes it almost impossible to be the 1 in demand when she has so many would be suitors.

ok fair enough the rich good looking guys may not have as much game as the ugly poor guy who demonstrates status.. but given the competition once the rich good looking guy also learns game does this not make the ugly fat poor guy eventually become extinct and will have to mate with someone on his own aesthetic level?

you very rarely see a hot girl with an ugly fat old guy in london unless he's rich.. the only times i've seen it are when he's in some expensive car and you see her in the passenger seat.

is this whole theory that if u have inner game and demonstrate status as a prize you can really get HBs in a town like london?

there aren't enough genuine HBs around for you to compete and they unfortunately always end up being the prize and they know this..

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
Erm... well, its a bit shallow if one girl calls another girl 'ugly', because if you have a crap personality it doesn't matter what you look like, people won't like you anyway. If someone- whatever they look like- is a nice person, they'll seem ten times prettyer than any *****y person. And if a cute guy talks to an 'ugly' girl, so what? Maybe he just wants to talk to her, and doesn't care what she looks like?

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently met an 8 or 9. Nice girl, great personality, obviously great body. The guy she is with works at a gas station, and would probably be a 3 or 4. WTF????

I want to hang around him to learn how he does it.

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
she probably get free gas..as we allknow gas has been quite high :=-)

should ask her what make she date the guy.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
pete101 said:
ok fair enough the rich good looking guys may not have as much game as the ugly poor guy who demonstrates status.. but given the competition once the rich good looking guy also learns game does this not make the ugly fat poor guy eventually become extinct and will have to mate with someone on his own aesthetic level?
I've been thinking the same exact thing for a long time, but also along the lines of: in the event that once the good-looking guy develops solid game, does this not make the avg./below avg. looking guy with solid game, eventually become extinct where he'd have to mate with someone on his own level of attractiveness?

pete101 said:
is this whole theory that if u have inner game and demonstrate status as a prize you can really get HBs in a town like london?
London, Russia, Asia, the U.S., if you have inner game and carry yourself like you're the "prize", you will get the hot women. Women are women no matter where you go, trust me, I've been around many from different parts of the world, and THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. Don't listen to this new hype out there that European women are differnt from American women, etc. etc. etc., because it's all bullsh*t.

pete101 said:
there aren't enough genuine HBs around for you to compete and they unfortunately always end up being the prize and they know this..
I wouldn't go as far as to say that there aren't enough hb's out there. I seem to see many when I'm out and about.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
true romance said:
she probably get free gas..as we allknow gas has been quite high :=-)
I highly doubt that's the case. The guy could get in trouble, because employers can tell who gives out freebies when they look up their sales. Fact is, avg./below avg. looking guys pull hot women due to their good, solid game.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks don't matter that much to women. It's more of who you are. If you see a girl with a fat guy or ugly guy who is rich. You know she is a gold digger.

Questions like this are meaningless to your game. Don't worry about other guys and the girls they get. Only worry about what you are doing.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't go as far as to say that there aren't enough hb's out there. I seem to see many when I'm out and about.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, finally someone who agrees with me.

Up until about age 33 or so, there are more cute/hot girls than there are ugly/avg girls.....I would say its about 3:2 ratio, with the majority of attractive women being around a HB7.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is i agree with the sentiments but the thing is most of this forum is based in the US where you have plenty of girls just in sheer numbers.. inevitably you'll encounter HBs

whereas in london there are a lot of HBs but compared to the sheer number u have in the states it's not comparable so rarely you see an ugly guy with a hot girl unless he's rich or connected (i.e. can get u into expensive clubs)

if u take sweden for an example.. you have the highest proportion of HB9-10s in the world.. they make regular HB7-8s look ordinary and thus u would think that it be a free for all.. also they're more independent i.e. they'll approach a guy ask him out.. also f*ck on the first night pay for her own drinks etc and not care cos men and women are equal.

but when they come to london they generally seem to have a eurotrashy sort of snobbish attitude going to expensive clubs etc.. i personally think they try to pretend to be independent and all that but when it comes down to it.. london is very expensive and sincerely doubt they're paying for their own drinks at like £12 a drink.. so end up getting the rich guys on the tables to pay for it.. there goes the independence..

but what i'm saying is that fair enough women respect status.. but just cos an ugly guy has game why would a HB choose him over another ugly guy who's rich who'll buy her expensive clothes and dinners and drinks..?

i can't see the logic to it.

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
Most couples are similiar in attractiveness. You see an ugly woman in the supermarket and I would guarantee you her significant other isn't attractive either.

The only mismatch you see from time to time is an individual who used to be good-looking then let themselves go and their significant other sill looks good.

But yes, I agree LOOKS DO MATTER and matter alot more than some guys on this board think.

IMHO, you will be ignored by cute/hot women if you....

Are under 5'5" (unless you are very good-looking this can be overcome)

Are physically out of shape (if you are over 6 feet, you might be able to get away with it)

Have below average facial aesthetics....

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is silly. Seriously, look up Hegelian dialectic guys. Two extreme positions: (Looks don't matter at all + Looks are everything)

"Hegel maintains that the juxtaposition and violent interaction of binary oppositions will continue until a position is reached which is so perfectly balanced that no new antithesis can arise, because there are no extremes left to form a thesis"

There, now find some reasonable common ground and we can stop talking about genetic appearance factors which can't be improved, since this isn't a spinal elongation nor a plastic surgery forum.