Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Myspace WEIGHT Guide

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls have this cunning ability to make themselves appear skinnier in pictures than they actually are. I have never met a girl from the Net who looked as light as she had let on. I don't know how my mind wandered its way onto this subject, tonight, but here's what I have developed as a general rule of thumb for meeting girls off of myspace or any other website.

If a girl looks skinny, add ten pounds.

If a girl looks average, add twenty pounds.

If a girl has big titties, add fourty pounds.

:moon:

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Humorous, but I don't agree. I know girls before myspace, and they look bigger in some of their pictures.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Dish,

Funny you should bring this up. I was hanging out with a couple of my lady friends last week and one of them was messing around with some pics for her myspace profile.

She's a cute girl and all, but like many other American chix she is just a WEE bit chunky. I spent the better part of an hour helping her Photoshop her pictures to slim down her legs and hips.

So yea, what you see is definitely not always what you get on the internet. I wouldn't rule it out as a possible source for meeting women, but lately the "friends of friends" thing is working out better for me.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, myspace is for perverts and pedofiles. Sorry.:)

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Hey Dish,

Funny you should bring this up. I was hanging out with a couple of my lady friends last week and one of them was messing around with some pics for her myspace profile.

She's a cute girl and all, but like many other American chix she is just a WEE bit chunky. I spent the better part of an hour helping her Photoshop her pictures to slim down her legs and hips.
And on that thought, I just bought a mac laptop (with built-in video camera of course). So, I can now do what you once showed me, about the ultimate party prop.

Anyway the myspace weight chart is just a general rule of thumb. General rules of thumb being general rules of thumb, it's not absolute.