Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the myspace thread

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a myspace account, although i have never got into it. My address is http://www.myspace.com/141578540 There isn't much on it at the moment but I might start using it and build up a network of friends. Please invite me people. ;) ;)

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't really like myspace. I thought i was stupid, and i still kind of do, but i got an account.

So far, i haven't treid to game any women on that yet, and ideas how to? I'm new to this MySpace thing, and frankly, i think it's stupid.

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
I didn't really like myspace. I thought i was stupid, and i still kind of do, but i got an account.

So far, i haven't treid to game any women on that yet, and ideas how to? I'm new to this MySpace thing, and frankly, i think it's stupid.
I've banged a ton of girls from MySpace and I have it down to a science. Well it works for me anyways.

Step 1. Use the "Browse" feature, put in your criteria, and start looking for pics of hot girls. When you find a HB move to step 2.

Step 2. Look at HB's profile, pick up on a few tidbits about her personality.

Step 3. Click the Send Message link

Step 4. Subject can be anything, I typically use "SO...." or "Anyways..."

Step 5. The message is very crucial, I typically include some of the following tricks

* Use her name somehow
* Make her qualify herself
* Make sure you ask her a question - otherwise she has no reason to reply
* OH this is critical - mention something about her profile in your message. This shows that you actually READ it and didn't just look at her pics.
* DO NOT MENTION HER PICS (this goes without saying I hope)

e.g. "So Alexis, I see that you are into cats. Should I just disqualify you now as the crazy cat woman? Anyways, tell me something interesting/exotic about yourself, and none of this boring 'Oh I love hockey and I like to read romance novels.', BORING, tell me something exciting and unique."

Step 6. When she replies, read the message but don't reply for a day or so. If she seems like an interesting enough person, move to Step 7.

Step 7. Reply, C&F is great here. Make sure to ask for a screen name (e.g. AIM). Comment on something she replied about and bust her balls on it. If she writes a really long reply (like this chic did to me the other day) I love to start with, "So I just finished your novel..."

Step 8. If you get the SN, wait a day or so and then send her a message to chat her up. C&F works well here, keep it light and don't chat forever. You may need to have two AIM chats or so before you establish enough comfort to get the #. Keep in mind this is the Internet.

Step 9. Set up the date - Joke about how she's going to prove to you that she isn't some 40 year old dude spankin it to pics of supple young men. Tell her you should meet somewhere well lit and that you'll be bringing a small police force in case she gets out of hand.

Step 10. The date - just run your normal game from here.

It may seem like a lot of steps, but keep in mind you can be doing 20+ of these at any point. That's a lot of potential plates to be spinning. MySpace rocks for the pure # of people you can target at any point.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would give out mine, but I've had some not-so-friendly lurkers from sosuave email links of my postings from here to my Myspace female 'friends'. Thankfully, the link was only to a few girls who I knew well, so the girls didn't care.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:

Mind Body Soul is right. It's a great place to meet chicks. You should give it more of a chance.

I had a threesome with two girls that were best friends that I met off there last July.

I've been on a bit of a dry spell since then, but up to that point I was having a decent amount of success.

The_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys serious?

You actually get girls from MySpace?

I always thought it was a stupid little thing that pedophiles use to track 12 year olds down...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to school with a lot of 22-26 y/o girls, and they all love myspace. I overhear the word in conversations all the time. My ex loves it, too. Every woman is an attention wh0re at heart.

Reaction score
The_Wolf said:
Are you guys serious?

You actually get girls from MySpace?

I always thought it was a stupid little thing that pedophiles use to track 12 year olds down...

players also use it as a tool to track hot chicks down.........if your a player in real life, then u'll be a player online, very simple

if ur pathetic in person, then u will be pathetic online

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
myspace.com/bolunye

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PM me for mine bros...