Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Muscle Test opener

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not talking about her feeling your triceps.

Muscle testing (may or may not be valid) is a way to see if something is good for you or not. For example, if you are considering a health supplement, you can hold out your arm and have someone push down on it to test your resistance strength. Then you hold the bottle of medicine in you other hand and try the test again. If your resistance weakens, the supplement will not be good for you. This works for making decisions about life and just about anything you can imagine.

Now the opener

1. Walk up to a girl of your choice. Interrupt whatever she is doing and tell her you need help with something, it will only take a second. If she resists say something like, "come on, it will only take a second. You aren't selfish are you?" (you've established frame control and dominant behavior by insisting she participate. If she wont, fvck her and move on)

2. Hold out your arm and ask her to push down on it hard for a few seconds. (you've accomplished a physical connection immediately)

3. When she's done say "Okay, now I we need to do it one more time. This time we need to be holding hands, and maintaining eye contact." (you have furthered the physical contact, and added deep eye contact)

4. Now have her push down on your arm again, maintaining eye contact.

5. When she's done, look as if you are thinking to yourself, and are slightly disappointed. (a subtle form of a neg)

6. Thank her for her time, and turn to walk away. (now you've disqualified her, and are being aloof and mysterious)

7. The idea is for her to stop you now and ask you what the hell that was all about. You turn back to her now and explain that you were muscle testing yourself to see if she would be a good addition to your life.

After explaining what muscle testing is, you could tell her she looked like an interesting person who you might consider dating, BUT. . .

Leave her hanging for a second. Then explain that the muscle test wasn't very convincing. You might add that it wasn't the worst result you have gotten, but it did not signify indisputably that she was qualified for you.

Now you can shift it the other way by saying something like, "But I suppose we could spend a few minutes getting to know each other, and try it again later." Introduce yourself and move on into convo. Preferably continuing a dialog where you are continually playing with her and testing her for quality. This of course is done by your leading questions, and your variance in satisfaction with her answers. You approve, you dissaprove, you kind of approve, etc.

Add your own personality to this opener to keep it natural and unscripted.

Of course, if you really do get a bad result from the test, and you care about more than getting her into bed, then avoid her. If you just want to get laid, the results are not that important.

This opener can also be used to open sets and have some fun with the group. After a few test with people in the group (is this beer good for you, should you two get married) run the above muscle test on the girl of your choice and disqualify her in front of the group, of course leaving the opening "but if we spend a few minutes getting to know each other, the results may be different." Isolate her and . . .

Last edited:

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't get it.
what's muscle testing?
like what was the reason for her pushing on ur hand?

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscle testing is a way to see if something is good for you or not. For example, if you are considering a health supplement, you can hold out your arm and have someone push down on it to test your resistance strength. Then you hold the bottle of medicine in you other hand and try the test again. If your resistance weakens, the supplement will not be good for you. This works for making decisions about life and just about anything you can imagine.
Try reading the whole post ;)

Personally, I dont agree with muscle testing as a psychological technique, but it could make a good opener!

James45

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it, its a fun and quirky way to simply open someone up with something exciting and mysterious while initiating kino immediately. Great stuff! ;)

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This sh1t....this f4ckin sh1t.... lmao this would NEVER work, EVER. EVER. Nice try but lmao no way jose.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:
This sh1t....this f4ckin sh1t.... lmao this would NEVER work, EVER. EVER. Nice try but lmao no way jose.
You are 100% correct. It will never work for YOU.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:
It depends on how happy the girls are to try it out. I'm not entirely sure it would work on the street, but in a chilled out bar it could be great.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could picture most guys coming off wierd and incongruent trying to do that step by step

but if you lose the steps, the basic idea is a good opener. same with playing hot hands or any kind of under the radar kino

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried this today, it was fun I thought.

Well after school today i go with my friend and this one girl to sonic to get something to eat, I didn't really know her but i figured why not i'll try it.

On the ride there I was being myself making them laugh a little and having fun, joking around a little with her.

Well we get there and we're sitting in the car, I turn around and begin it.

She pushes down on my arm, my arm doesn't really move. I then tell her to do it again but to hold my hand and look me in the eyes, and to push down with her other hand. She starts smiling pretty big when she grabs my hand.

It was funny beause my hand went straight down the second time when she pushed on it.

Anyways I acted like I was thinking to myself and like I was kinda dissapointed and said ok thanks and turned around.

She didn't ask me about it but still I'd say it's something good to use.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it sounds pretty stupid to me

most girls will probably just say "okay..." and watch you walk away and then laugh about 'that weirdo' to her friends afterwards

we're not in a hollywood movie!

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. Sounds fun.

How many chicks have you tried this on
and what was your results?

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JDA70 said:
Interesting. Sounds fun.

How many chicks have you tried this on
and what was your results?
My results dont really count because I can do whatever I want and it will work. That's really the main difference between DJ's and everyone else: DJ's do and say whatever they want without concern and get the girl. Other guys have to be more careful.

So, this opener, like most is not for everyone. It will work for those who dont need it, and fail for the ones who most need openers. That's the irony.

But it is fun to use. It's different. You wont get busted for copying Mystery etc. It's all about being creative and playful.

Reaction score
Mistic said:
My results dont really count because I can do whatever I want and it will work. That's really the main difference between DJ's and everyone else: DJ's do and say whatever they want without concern and get the girl. Other guys have to be more careful.
right.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lordson said:
most girls will probably just say "okay..." and watch you walk away and then laugh about 'that weirdo' to her friends afterwards
You can use it as a routine after you have opened if you think it might come off weird. You also dont have to walk away. You could just say, "hmm, interesting" to yourself, and then keep sitting there like nothing happened. The point is to get her wanting to know what you did. If she doesn't care at all, you have a dead fish on the line anyway.

Use a little imagination