Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Mother of all Theory Posts

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, this is one looong mother, but I've been wanting to write it for quite some time. This is not a step-by-step guide, it's more like a framework for getting women to sleep with you. On with the show.

THE CHART

................MEETING..............
.....................|.................
....................\ /................
......BREAK "STRANGERS" STATE
................../....\...............
................./......\..............
................/........\.............
.............../..........\............
............../............\...........
............\/..............\/.........
CREATE STRONG--> CREATE PHYSICAL
.....EMOTIONS <---AROUSAL
.............\............. /..........
..............\............/...........
...............\........../............
................\......../.............
.................\....../..............
..................\/ \/...............
.....CREATE AN OPPORTUNITY
....................|..................
...................\ /.................
...................SEX.................
................../.|.\................
................./..|..\...............
................/...|...\..............
.............../....|....\.............
............../.....|.....\............
............\/.....\ /.....\/..........
RELATIONSHIP O.N.S WHATEVER

Now what the hell is that, you ask. It's the chart of how to get a woman in bed. I'll explain in detail. Let's start at the top.

MEETING
You find the woman, or stumble on her somewhere. You approach her using the 3 second rule. What do you say? That's where this comes in...

BREAK "STRANGERS" STATE
It doesn't matter what you say, what you do. What matters is that it breaks her insular state of mind and opens her up to being intimate with you, in every sense of the word. You need to make her feel as quickly as possible that she is not with a stranger. By stranger I mean a man she has absolutely no emotions towards. Eliciting almost any emotion is better than eliciting no emotion at all Some ways to do that:
  • Smile
  • Boldness (often, the bolder the approach, the more at ease is the target)
  • Good eye contact
  • Show obvious ease and confidence
  • Confident posture and body language
  • Comment on something she's doing
  • Say something startling & unexpected
  • Humor
  • Don't act creepy (Fear is an emotion that has to be very carefully used, being so dangerous--you have to mix it with strength, but creepiness produces fear without that sense of strength.)

The real trick to it is this--Don't try to force your way into her world. Instead, Bring her into your world. Ask her to give you her opinion on something, or--this is the best--ask her for her help with something she's obviously into. For example, if you see a woman with a well-groomed dog, ask her to give you some advice for housebreaking your (perhaps nonexistent) puppy. If you see a woman with a nice cell phone, ask her to help you make a cell phone buying decision. Why does this work? Because it takes the pressure off you and puts it on her instead, and she now has to please you and hold your attention in order to feel good about herself, while you don't have to do sh*t except...

{Part 2) Latch on to some emotional part of what she's saying and use it to veer the conversation off into personal grounds. For example, she says, "Yeah, this is a great model. I love it," and you ask her, "Why do you love it?" (make sure to sound genuinely curious), to which she says, "It's so small and convenient," and then you can say, "Yeah, I remember I had a really small one a few years back, one of the first models... My girlfriend bought it for me. I remember, the first time I tried it was out in the rain... blablabla... Do you like the rain?"
"Not really," she says. "That's too bad," you say, "Cause I love it a LOT." When you get a girl talking about something she is genuinely interested in and has deep feelings for, you are no longer strangers. You just have to latch on to those deep feelings and start spinning games off of them. It's criminally easy.

Side Note for those who have difficulties holding up a conversation. Here's some tips:
  • As much as possible, don't take it seriously. There's a time for being serious in a convo, and you'll be able to feel it if it comes along.
  • Role-play, both internally and externally. Pretend to be James Bond, or a suave Latin seducer. Chicks eat it up when you do it in a humorous way.
  • Talk to everybody as much as possible for practice. Just talk, talk, talk. Be an annoying loudmouthed prick, until the problem goes away.
  • Loaded pauses kick ass. They convey a depth of meaning that instantly connect two people.
  • Be playful. Vary your voice tone, provoke her, arouse her emotions. When you're playful you keep your options open. You can go off on any tangent, talk about anything. Being playful also keeps you in that right, tight, creative mood.

Remember, don't lose your edge. You are no longer a stranger, but don't act like a friend. Act like a cool guy who likes talking to people and may be interested in going out with the girl if she proves herself worthy.

Give off a vibe of sexuality, sublimated into sensuality, voice tone, eye contact, inuendo, posture...etc. Don't mask your sexuality. Appear to simply be a guy for whom sexuality is natural, the kind of guy who will flirt even if he's not necessarily interested. Completely disagree with her on a few topics to make her interested and to make her unsure as to whether you're trying to pick her up or not. If it's going well, it's also time for some mild neghitting. Ex: "You don't like the rain? Yeah, my kid sister hates the rain too. She's afraid of thunderstorms. You too?" And you just go from there, because in case you haven't noticed, by now you're having an intimate conversation, and she probably doesn't even remember how it started. Which is the point. To make sure of keeping her off target, use a lot of humor. Nothing breaks state and increases rapport like humor. Topical humor is best. ****y/funny, as everyone knows by now, kicks arse.

Now that took a lot of writing, but this conversation shouldn't take more than five or ten minutes. Keep it short

One more point. Somewhere early on in that conversation, find out her name and use it a lot.

Good. Now that you're comfortable with each other, you can get her number. Nothing fancy. Just say, "Look, Mary, I've got to go. Give me your number if you want to get together sometime." There are more effective and more complex methods out there, but this one's the basic and if the interest's there it'll work. Try to be the one to break off the conversation and, like George Costanza, try to leave on a high note.

Now, I've used examples from a mall-type pickup, but the same principle works in cafes, on the street, in bars and clubs, (it's even quicker there), and everywhere. Just adapt the core ideas to the situation. What are the core ideas?

• Thirty seconds after you start talking to the girl, you should already no longer be a stranger to her.
  • Go quickly and smoothly from the general to the personal and look genuinely curious.
  • Throw in some behavior that makes her wonder whether or not you're trying to pick up on her, and make her wonder "if not, then why not?"

Once you are no longer strangers, you do whatever... you call her up, you go on a coffee date to get to know each other better. Here's how to get her into the sack, and this is the most important idea in the post.

WHAT'S DA BIG IDEA?
TO GET A WOMAN INTO THE SACK, CREATE IN HER STRONG EMOTIONS TOWARDS YOU OF ANY SORT YOU WANT, AND SIMULTANEOUSLY CREATE PHYSICAL AROUSAL AND THE DESIRE FOR SEX IN HER. EMOTIONAL AROUSAL AND PHYSICAL AROUSAL ARE SEPARATE BUT VERY STRONGLY INTERCONNECTED. A WOMAN WHO FEELS STRONG EMOTIONS FOR YOU WILL BE MORE TURNED ON BY YOU, AND A WOMAN WHO LUSTS AFTER YOU WILL FEEL STRONGER EMOTIONS FOR YOU. EITHER ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER IS BETTER THEN NOTHING, BUT TOGETHER THEY ARE GOLD. TO EXPLOIT THIS COMBINATION OF INGREDIENTS, CREATE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR SEX AND MAKE THE MOVE, IF SHE HASN'T ALREADY. SIMPLE. JUST LIKE IN THE CHART.

FIGURE OUT WHETHER YOU ARE BETTER AT STIMULATING A WOMAN'S MIND OR HER P*SSY (SEXUAL FEELINGS), AND LET THAT SELF-AWARENESS DRIVE YOU TOWARDS THE KIND OF EXPERIENCE THAT WILL BEST COMPLIMENT YOUR PERSONALITY AND NEEDS.

CREATE STRONG EMOTIONS
All right.
It will be much easier to turn a woman on and get her to sleep with you if she feels strong emotions towards you. The quality of the emotion matters much less than the intensity.
Ways to create strong emotions, and the emotions produced {I assume you're familiar with all the terms):

• SOCIAL PROOF --> Jealousy and Admiration
  • STORIES/PATTERNS--> Comfort, Passion and Admiration
  • NEG-"HITS"------> Hate, Admiration, and Wonder
  • SPARE COMPLIMENTS--> Liking, Curiosity, and Longing
  • ****Y/FUNNY----> Mirth, Challenge, and Curiosity
  • MYSTERY/AMBIGUITY---> Challenge and Curiosity
  • SCARCITY -----> Longing and Posessiveness
  • TEASING -----> Anger, Exhilaration, and Longing
  • INDIFFERENCE (COLDNESS) ---> Anger, Hate, Wonder, Confusion, Submissiveness, and Longing
  • BEING AN ASSH*LE -----> Anger, Challenge, Fear, Jealousy for his Freedom

Compare this, for example, to
  • BEING AN AFC----> Produces no emotions at all! Maybe some mild Liking, maybe some Pity... and that's it! (though don't discount Pity, even that emotion can get you laid if you use it right)
Fact: Women have more sex with guys they are afraid of than with guys who are afraid of them.

This is by no means an exhaustive list, but you can see here how commonly discussed seduction techniques produce different powerful emotions in women. Now, three things:

1)The only value of a DJ technique lies in the emotional impact it produces on a woman and therefore, in the length of time that it causes her to think about you and obsess over you.

2)By using many techniques in rapid alternation, it is possible to take a woman on an emotional roller-coaster ride that will leave her dazed, exhausted, and obsessing over you. This is called, "mindf*cking". The parallels to real sex are obvious.

3)It is only possible to be truly effective when the intensity of your feelings for the woman is lower than the intensity of her feelings for you. Never work less than two women at any one time.

On to the hot and heavy...

THE INTERFACE BETWEEN EMOTIONS AND LUST
The reason that the quality of emotions matters less than the intensity is this:
In proximity to lust and physical desire, the other emotions become malleable. Think of lust as a catalyst, Chem majors and high school grads with good memories.

For example:
  • Hate + Lust---->Love + Lust
  • Anger + Lust---->Longing + Lust
  • Confusion + Lust---->Wildcard + Lust
Of course all this works both ways. And at the same time, all the other strong emotions are also bumping into each other and causing chemical reactions (literally, if emotions are the effects of chemicals) of an enormous complexity. Anger + Desire + Confusion + Jealousy... etc, etc.
The details of the emotions don't matter. What matters is that there are many of them and they are swirling around fast, stirred up by mind games, brought to boil by that basic attractiveness you have as a male of the species in the eyes of any female of the species. On to, how to...

CREATE PHYSICAL AROUSAL
Emotions without arousal won't get you laid often. However, strong emotions reallly help arousal along.

Arousal without emotions can get you laid quite often (by prostitutes and horny or sexually open women), but that won't do much good for your ego. In almost any non-professional kind of sex relationship, if both of you stick around, arousal will eventually lead to feelings on the part of the girl (sometimes good) and on your part as well (usually bad). That is,

Once a girl is physically aroused by you and willing to have sex with you (or if she already has), she will justify having all kinds of feelings for you.

Generally, You can work on a girl’s emotions and let that make her hot for you, or you can work at turning a girl on and let her justify it by torturing herself with emotional mind games you never even played on her, but it’s best to do both simultaneously for maximum effect.

How to create physical arousal? This is fairly obvious:
  • Sexual talk, especially about kissing and orgasms
  • Innuendo
  • Kino, kino, kino, increasing in intensity, including tickling, massage, smelling her hair, and all that good stuff
  • Frank talk about nakedness/penises/penis length, fratboy stuff like that (it works)
  • erotic stories or movies (gotta be careful with this one)
  • Hinting at the good time you're having with another woman
  • Deep eye contact and deep resonant voice tone
  • Good looks (looking the best that you possibly can)
  • Earthy smells and good colognes
  • Looking at her appreciatively, just a tad bit possessively. Letting your eyes slide down to her mouth every now and then.
  • Doing things just a bit too slowly
  • Any sort of sensuality—reveling in the sensual pleasures of the world, savoring your food, your time, even the air you breathe in

Compare this, for example, to
  • BEING AN AFC----> Produces no arousal at all! The AFC hides his sexuality away! There is nothing there for the girl to be aroused by!

Once the girl has strong feelings about you and is physically aroused by you, on to the next step... a simple one...

CREATE AN OPPORTUNITY
This is the simplest step of all. The idea isn't to force sex or to be impatient, it's to get a girl so into you that she would rape you the minute you were alone in a dark alley together. Once a girl digs you, you simply make a little four-step hop:

1) Intimate Kino-->Kiss
2) Kiss-->Makeout Session
3) Makeout Session-->Express a desire for privacy
4) Privacy-->Sex

Everybody knows those steps, nothing original there! But I might as well finish structuring it. The thing is, once a girl is truly into you, the ball is in your court. You can go from kissing to sex in twenty minutes or you can make her wait for weeks, if you're a true sadist. When the ball is in your court, you do whatever you want to do with it.

Also, I will drop this nugget of advice for in case you ever encounter resistance on the road to sex:

If you want to make an advance in physical intimacy and make it irresistible, just do whatever you are currently doing, then pull back a little and and TEEEASE her until she can't take it anymore, then when you go in again, switch to doing whatever you actually want to do. The girl will be immensely grateful, and you get what you want.

Example: You're making out with a girl in private and you want to get naked. Kiss her passionately... then tenderly... passionately... tenderly. Smell her hair. Bite her neck. Run your fingers through her hair while biting her neck.... Yes!!!

No!! Suddenly pull back a little. Keep one finger, for example, slowly running along the edge of her ear. Run your lips ever so softly across her skin, occasionally flicking your tongue out. Bite her lower lip softly but do not kiss her. Keep teasing her. If she tries to push you down into her (and after a bit of this, she will), hold her hands down and keep teasing her. Then go in under the panties. She will f*ckin' explode.

That was a long example, but you get the picture.

On the other hand, always remember to mix it up. Keep playing with those emotions and thoughts of hers. Another teasing approach that will often work equally well is
to suddenly stop kissing her, sit back, look her over for about the length of time it would take you to pull a cigarette out of a pack and light it, and then simply say, "Take your shirt off."

And that's sex for 'ya. If you want details, read Sir Chancealot's post. That thing is awesome. Don't forget about f*cking with a girl's emotions during sex, that, along with different physical approaches, creates the variety and unpredictability Chance wrote about. The basic enjoyment of sex is of course rooted in physiology, but the enjoyment of sex to the next level is rooted in psychology. And these days, no sophisticated woman is going to accept "wham bam thank you mam". And neither would I, for that matter. Barring every once in a while, it's boring as all hell.

Last rule: Never even consider what kind of relationship you want to have with a woman until after you've had sex

Nearing the end now...

To recap,

1)MEET HER
2)GET HER INTO YOUR WORLD, F.EX.BY GETTING HER TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOU
3)CREATE FAST INTIMACY BY STEERING CONVERSATION
...and you need to do this for the sole purpose of...
4)USE DJ TECHNIQUES TO CREATE STRONG EMOTIONS TOWARDS YOU INSIDE HER MIND
5)USE DJ TECHNIQUES AND SOME COMMON SEX... I MEAN, SENSE, TO GET HER TURNED ON
6)CREATE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR SEX
7)F*CK HER
8)BUILD A RELATIONSHIP IF YOU WANT ONE

There are many other things that could be said, but there you have it--the framework of seducing a girl.

EMOTIONS+OPPORTUNITY=AROUSAL
AROUSAL+OPPORTUNITY~SEX
EMOTIONS+AROUSAL+OPPORTUNITY==SEX.

If nothing else, just take this away from the post--

Whenever you interact with a prospect, ask yourself now and again, maybe while taking a bathroom break, or smoking, or maybe on the fly, ask yourself--

1)
"Is what I'm doing making her feel strong emotions like admiration, wonder, or anger towards me?"
And if not, figure out what you can do to get her feeling those emotions.

2)
"Is what I'm doing turning her on physically on some level? Am I being sexual enough towards her?"
And if not, figure out what you can do to turn her on.

3)
"Is she ready to take this to the next level?"
And if she is, then go make that move.

P.S. Thanks for reminding me, Red--Yes, I owe many ideas for the layout of the post to Pook. Thanks, Pook.

[This message has been edited by Vatican (edited 06-17-2002).]

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Red

Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT POST POOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......i meant Vatican

Agreed. Very well constructed post.
This is what i call a Blue-Print

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vatican:
You need to make her feel as quickly as possible that she is not with a stranger. [This message has been edited by Vatican (edited 06-17-2002).]
Yep. I believe a lot of random pick-up rejections are not getting past this obstacle. It gets more difficult the more dissimilar the man and woman are in terms of dress, ethnicity, etc.

------------------
Don Juan de Florida

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now THAT is what I call a post. Good stuff, it's about time. I will have to go over it again when I am not so tired. You must be ASF as well, right?

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 06-17-2002).]

Foreigner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oooh, that's quality!

Yet, I have a question:

1)MEET HER
2)GET HER INTO YOUR WORLD, F.EX.BY GETTING HER TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOU
3)CREATE FAST INTIMACY BY STEERING CONVERSATION
...and you need to do this for the sole purpose of...
4)USE DJ TECHNIQUES TO CREATE STRONG EMOTIONS TOWARDS YOU INSIDE HER MIND
5)USE DJ TECHNIQUES AND SOME COMMON SEX... I MEAN, SENSE, TO GET HER TURNED ON
6)CREATE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR SEX
7)F*CK HER
8)BUILD A RELATIONSHIP IF YOU WANT ONE
Vatican, in my opinion not all the good prospects (good looking, secure, with high self-worth, etc.) will be ready to have sex with you the very day you meet, no matter how good you are as a DJ. What do you think?

And again, thanks for the great post!

Foreigner.

------------------
"We must become the change we want to see." --Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
"Whatever you can do, or dream, you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"Life is a witty riddle, so why not have some fun solving it?" --Foreigner

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreigner:

I have a question:

Vatican, in my opinion not all the good prospects (good looking, secure, with high self-worth, etc.) will be ready to have sex with you the very day you meet, no matter how good you are as a DJ. What do you think?

And again, thanks for the great post!

[/B]
Thanks! The thing is, I never mentioned having sex on the first day in my post. It's not a step-by-step guide though it looks like one, it's just a framework, and there is no set timetable. I do the first day sex thing every now and then, and I know in person another guy who does it consistently.

I believe that a good enough DJ would be able to create enough emotions and arousal to slip past virtually any kind of "on principle" resistance. God knows, I've seen some amazing things done, and heard about more. Perhaps there are girls out there who can hold fast to principles (we all know how big women are on holding fast to ideas, lol!), but they would have to have sex drives as icy as hell to be able to resist a full-blown sustained assault if they're attracted to the guy.

For me it doesn't matter much, as I like to take my time anyway, and I like buildup and anticipation, so I personally don't have any kind of need to have sex with a girl on the day that I meet her. It's like dessert as opposed to a main course. Nice, but kinda shaky on its own.

Trickynick--yep, ASF, baby!, though I haven't been keeping up with it much lately. I love how it's spun off an entire little mini-industry. So many of the guys on there have become famous in the field, and a lot of them never even posted, it was just second-hand accounts of their exploits. And then on the other hand, all the guys setting up businesses. I wonder where the future of all this is headed.

[This message has been edited by Vatican (edited 06-17-2002).]

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool post Vatican. This SS style approach is too "jerky" for most of the people here but I like it.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trickynick--yep, ASF, baby!, though I haven't been keeping up with it much lately. I love how it's spun off an entire little mini-industry. So many of the guys on there have become famous in the field, and a lot of them never even posted, it was just second-hand accounts of their exploits. And then on the other hand, all the guys setting up businesses. I wonder where the future of all this is headed.
Sometimes people whine alound on the group that all the greats (toecutter, Maddash, mystery, etc.) all post in the lounge (private forum). I still like the place and like you said it'll be interesting to see where the future is headed. I'd like to tell you what I'd been up to over there, but I don't really like to associate the two identities explicitly on the boards for a number of reasons. Maybe we could talk off of the board sometime.

------------------

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ginspooper:
Awesome post! But can you give more detailed examples of how to make a woman feel each of those emotions for you?

Sure. Examples are cool. Some of these overlap a bit. Say you want to create...

Jealousy. Let her see you flirting with other women. When she's chatting with her male and female friends, come in and grab their attention away from her. Ignore her.

Hate. Say she's got to work or she has classes to go to. Simply say to her, "Well, I'm gonna go enjoy this beautiful day. Have fun at..." Or, when you're together in a group of people and she runs her mouth, destroy her arguments and make fun of her.

Admiration. Tell her stories in which you casually mention cool or unusual things you've done. "Yeah, I remember my band went on a tour of the South once, and we saw the craziest people there. Down in New Orleans..." Treat people with respect when you're around her but calmly put down anyone who tries to lower your dignity. Let her see whatever it is that you're good at.

Curiosity. When you're hitting it off real good, say something like, "F*ck, what time is it? Nine? I gotta go. Let's get together again ... let me think... Wednesday at 7 good for you? Yes? Cool, I'll see you then"... then leave. Wear weird articles of clothing every now and then. Do inexplicable things. One day start making out with her in a public place, another day walk her home, then say, "I gotta go," and leave.

Fear. Look angry for no reason sometimes. Make her nervous. Raise your voice. Do dangerous things with her. Break the law with her. Say, "You know, you really piss me off sometimes," in a serious tone of voice. Needless to say, all this must be handled carefully.

Security. Hold her close and silently, with your eyes, fend off other men who would approach her. When you're in a crowd, walk in such a way that she doesn't get hit by anyone.

Longing. Leave for a week or so sometimes, without explanation. Tell her you're busy and you'll probably see her again on... blablabla

Challenge. "You know, you're a cool girl, I like you, and... blablabla... but... blablabla... even though... blablabla..."

Passion. "Mmm... this coffee tastes so good... f*ck, it's such a beautiful day! I am in love with the seasons here. But I hate it when it... But then, oh God, I love it when..." Say all this seriously and with a truly passionate tone of voice, and mean it. Talk sincerely and passionately about the things you love and the things you hate.

Liking. Every now and then, genuinely compliment her, with a nice smile on your face. Help her out with something when she isn't expecting it. Be a cool guy. Don't overdo it.

That feeling I don't know the name of that happens when you take something of hers and she is constantly aware of you not having given it back yet, or of you owing her something.
Self-explanatory.

etc, etc

If you create these emotions and simultaneously make her physically aroused, you're in. You'll be a better lover to her when she has these feelings for you. And after you f*ck her, she'll stick around.

[This message has been edited by Vatican (edited 06-19-2002).]

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is truly a great post. Most huge posts tend to go off on mindless, unconsidered, impractical tangents; this is different, and true.

BTW, where can I find the ASF site? I gather it's about advanced seduction techniques...

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT POST man.

***** out of five

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump, vatican are you pook? is this another of your alias names?
it says you are a master dj..but i havent seen you here before- how old are you? where you from? thanks! great post dude!

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But yes. I am Pook.
Understand, whenever I get writer's block for a
long time and can't organize my thoughts very well, or feel some
limitation on my thoughts, whenever I
slip below my usual standard of excellence and think I've been rambling too much,
however it may be,
I then go by the name of Vatican. And
that's the truth.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bartender:
Cool post Vatican. This SS style approach is too "jerky" for most of the people here but I like it.
What do you mean by "jerky"? Actually, I think most people here shy away from SS because SS focuses on "what to do" while this board seems to put more emphasis on "what NOT to do."

------------------

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
What do you mean by "jerky"? Actually, I think most people here shy away from SS because SS focuses on "what to do" while this board seems to put more emphasis on "what NOT to do."

Well SS has a lot of **** close. Ever noticed in the Discussion Forum how many people go "Man I can't do that yadayadaya..." This board still focuses on how to get a girl without being

That's what I mean with jerky. trickynick sometimes it may sound like I don't understand what I'm talking about but I know what it is and how it works so I'm not attacking your lifestyle. I was even going to post stuff on how I do my kind of seduction but people will say "Hey you've got that from Maniac High's website." (It's my own style, personalised of course.)

It's always about being the man here. Not Allen's fault but there way too many youngsters who think it's only about being the man. That's why this stuff sounds direct and a jerk way to do it. That's what I meant with "jerky." It's natural actually for Don Juan but people think Don Juan is a Jedi or something. Always in peace with himself.

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vatican, I have to thank you for writing such a great, well put together post. I took a lot of great info from this.

I especially agree with you on making a woman feel all of those feelings, even anger and hate. And I love your follow up examples. I'm going to have to reread this often.

Jake

Tiandan007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vatican. That was a very detailed post. Could you construct one pertaining to Conversational Skills? I find myself at a loss for words alot and my mind goes blank...

...This happens usually when first meeting a girl, or if I get past that I find it difficult to maintain the relationship because the girl finds me quiet. Any feedback would be great. Thanks.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bartender:

...but people think Don Juan is a Jedi or something. Always in peace with himself.
I'm not sure about what you mean about the Jedi. But what's wrong with "always be in peace with yourself"?
In peace IMO means that you like yourself, the world, life, the situation. How can anyone like/feeling comfortable around you if you don't even like/feel comfortable with yourself?
This brings in the HUMOR thing. If you don't feel good or funny, or try to see anything (even in situations where most people are sad) in a lighter/funny way, then you are doomed to fail to make her laugh.

So possess that feeling FIRST if you want to transfer it to someone else.

- squy

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong emotions

How is hate supposed to help get you laid? it seems counter productive. I think most women and people for that matter wont want to screw if they are mad at you. unless its out of revenge. please explain
DW