The mother of all cold approaches

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from mingling in bars/parties, I've personally found that women rarely cold approach me in normal daily life. They do however, make it easy for me to approach them on occassion using subtle hints. The handful that have approached me directly, were terrible at it, nervous, didn't make sense, etc...so, I've always thought gals were just bad at it.

Today, I was proven wrong, in a big way. I was approached by a gal today at lunch, that put any cold approach I've ever done to shame.

I thought I'd share this story..

I was at my favorite deli today for a late lunch, and the place was empty. While I was waiting for my sandwich, a young gal walks in and makes strong eye contact with me as she approached the counter. Very confidently.

Tall gal, very beautiful, big brown eyes, long black hair, latin descent, and dressed black business attire.

So, I get my sandwich, grab a paper and sit down at a table in the corner. The deli has about 10 tables, for two, all empty, and a few minutes later this gal sits at the table next to mine, in the chair opposite facing me, crosses her legs in my direction, and starts twirling her hair while looking down at her sandwich.

I take that as an obvious subtle hint, and start thinking about what to say to approach her.

Well, I didn't have to say a thing. She stands up, walks directly up to me, and stands very close to me as I'm sitting down.

I look up at at her, she smiles, strikes a sexy pose with her hips out, and says in a quiet feminine voice.."would you please open this for me?"

She hands me a bottled water. I open it, look back up at her, and she tilts her head slightly, smiles, and says thank you....never breaking eye contact.

She then slowly turns around, and sits back down at her table, crosses her legs in my direction, tilts her head again, makes eye contact, and smiles again.

This approach, actually left me speechless as I continued to look at her. After a moment or two, I snapped out of it and ended up joining her at her table for a nice lunch together. Nice gal, though think she's a bit young for me. We exchanged numbers.

But wow, that was one bold, confident, approach. That gal really amazed me by doing that. It was all in her body language.

The kicker though, was before she approached...she didn't even try to open the bottled water herself. That's just classic, right there.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, what happens next ?

You gonna take her sailing around the bay and ask her advice about the soft furnishings in the stateroom?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
So, what happens next ?

You gonna take her sailing around the bay and ask her advice about the soft furnishings in the stateroom?
Maybe both jophil. :D

Actually, I think this gal may be a little to young for me, but I'll call her, for sure.

I was just impressed with her feminine 'boldness', you could say. I've never had a gal approach me like that before...it did, impress me.

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead and call her, if you want, but my take is that she was a hooker.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she's legal, I'd enjoy her.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Maybe both jophil. :D

Actually, I think this gal may be a little to young for me, but I'll call her, for sure.

I was just impressed with her feminine 'boldness', you could say. I've never had a gal approach me like that before...it did, impress me.
Hey Mr. P ..Have at it - no hesitation.

Jeez, I can just imagine her spread-eagled below decks in the master bedroom.. And what is with the age "barrier" ? She sure sounds old enough to get a grip on your tiller. :yes:

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:

Go for it! She was probably impressed by your mature masculinity and good nature. She's probably sick of wankers. Good luck.

Cheers!