Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the most inspirational article you have ever read?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I started doing this new routine. Every morning i would wake up and fall back asleep, now i force myself to get out of bed and read one article that inspires me for the rest of the day. So far all i have is the uplifting material section in the DJB, which is a good start. I want you guys to post your inspirational articles here! I always need a good read before the day begins.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
I used to do a routine like you, OP, but it didn't work for me. I got REAL tired of motivational videos pretty quickly. There's only so much to be said about motivation, and it gets old.

That rush you get when you see something inspiring like Al Pacino's Any Given Sunday speech feels fwcking awesome, but it's not what'll get you committed to success. That emotion is too volatile. You need something deeper, more intrinsic, more instinctual - like eating and breathing - not something that you have to externally remind yourself of constantly.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
only 5 hours of sleep per night is going to burn you out, real quick. Look, guys, you don't need millions of $ to retire, and why bust your butt every day, for decades after you COULD have been taking it easy? It's quite feasible to retire on just 100k, right here in the UsA, and with some care and some luck, you can get started on it with just 50k of your own money and some from a bank, plus a lot of labor and time spent supervising others. you can easily have 50k in your pocket, after 2 years, starting with nothing, if you'll drive a big truck over the road, and LIVE in it, or in an old van back at "base". 100k after 3 years is guaranteed, if you go at it correctly. 1 year after having 100k to invest, you will be clearing 50k a year, without doing a thing, except checking in with your property management people now and then. In the time it takes you to get a bachelor's degree, you can be all set. if you count the overtime, then that;'s the 2-3 years you'd spend doing nothing but pay off your college loans. you wanna be free to travel the world and do what you want at age 25, or still busting your hump at age 65? it's your choice.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read some of Sammo's posts on Motivation (in the High School forum). These are fricking gold and got me started on, well, everything.

I managed to start working out, and would soon realize that I actually CAN achieve things that I want. All my drive since then has been fueled by this experience.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Huffman said:
I read some of Sammo's posts on Motivation (in the High School forum). These are fricking gold and got me started on, well, everything.

I managed to start working out, and would soon realize that I actually CAN achieve things that I want. All my drive since then has been fueled by this experience.
Those are great ah man the HS forum is killing it unlike the depressed DJ Discussion lol

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
I used to do a routine like you, OP, but it didn't work for me. I got REAL tired of motivational videos pretty quickly. There's only so much to be said about motivation, and it gets old.

That rush you get when you see something inspiring like Al Pacino's Any Given Sunday speech feels fwcking awesome, but it's not what'll get you committed to success. That emotion is too volatile. You need something deeper, more intrinsic, more instinctual - like eating and breathing - not something that you have to externally remind yourself of constantly.
This. This is the best post in this thread. Fuck motivational & inspirational bullshit. This you need to find in the depths of your soul, it has to come from within. :up: