Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The most awful feeling. Going back to the start.

asianbboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
One month. One month spent dating the most beautiful, chill girl in the school. Th first time we kissed I fell in love. She was so passionate and fierce; she kissed me like I've never been kissed before. I'm not exaggerating; before we made out, before I fingered her I just thought she was a pretty thing. After, i was infatuated. Of course i didnt let her know. But inside, i knew i was in love. And today she broke up with me. I can't imagine how I will get over her. I'm angry because I felt our relationship collapsing. Her kisses weren't enthusiastic anymore; she avoided me in the halls. Today, she flaked for the 2nd time, and I confronted her about it. She was nice, but that made the rejection even sicker - I can't get mad at her.
I'm so lost. I know exactly what I did wrong. I was no longer funny; when we talked, I became a sober philosopher instead of a masculine man. I ****ed up after prom. I don't have a strong social proof in school. I know I need to get over it, but right now it feels impossible.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a day to soak in your sorrows. Do whatever ****ty thing you'd do after a break-up - write poetry, play your guitar, cry in a corner, whatever.

Then, the next day, stop, because it's a new day and **** it.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be your own well of happiness. There is infinite happiness within you.

She cannot make you happy. You make you happy.

asianbboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made plans with another girl and she ended up flaking. I'm just getting ****ed everytime this week. Jesus.

asianbboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose I did the right thing in not textin her asking where she was? I'm just going to pretend I forgot about it and didn't go.

asianbboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gained something out I this. And that is, no matter how much it hurts afterwards, the pain of inaction and regret was far greater.

asianbboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here the valuable lesson I learned. Don't ever show PDA until you're deep in the relationship. She tells me shes just afraid of commitment and that explains so much. I was icing this girl way too much love.