Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Most AFC Thing I Ever Saw!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every morning at work, I see this nice HB arrive at her job at another business across the parking lot. Well, before she arrives, I notice an SUV parked there. The HB pulls in and a guy get's out of the SUV to talk to her. I assume it's some chump who's been sniffin her. I can't hear what she is saying but clearly is peeved and starts yelling at him, pointing her finger at him, etc. She wheels around and starts to walk into her building. Before she get's the door open, he says something to her and she just stands there while he walks to his car, opens the door and pulls out a dozen roses. He walks up to her, she starts yelling again, pointing her finger at him like she did before. Then he hands her the roses, SHE TAKES THEM, opens the door and SLAM, she's gone! Chump just stands there bewildered for a minute, gets in his car and drives off. I about fell out of my chair!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Every morning at work, I see this nice HB arrive at her job at another business across the parking lot. Well, before she arrives, I notice an SUV parked there. The HB pulls in and a guy get's out of the SUV to talk to her. I assume it's some chump who's been sniffin her. I can't hear what she is saying but clearly is peeved and starts yelling at him, pointing her finger at him, etc. She wheels around and starts to walk into her building. Before she get's the door open, he says something to her and she just stands there while he walks to his car, opens the door and pulls out a dozen roses. He walks up to her, she starts yelling again, pointing her finger at him like she did before. Then he hands her the roses, SHE TAKES THEM, opens the door and SLAM, she's gone! Chump just stands there bewildered for a minute, gets in his car and drives off. I about fell out of my chair!

If you went up to that guy and tried to tell him the error of his ways, he'd look at you like a two headed alien.

Some men are just lost.

He's basically saying "Hey I dont mind if you ridicule and shout at me in public, as a matter of fact I'll reward you for doing it".

But in his mind its more like "Oh no she is mad at me, I dont like it, what if she dumps me, I better buy her something, flowers would be great, when she blows up at me again i'll stick them under her nose, that should do the trick and stop her from hurting my feelings, she wont dump me then".

confident afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite a shame, but you gotta start somewhere. Hopefully that guy learns from that.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
THis is a good example of a guy making one of the the biggest, and probably the most common, mistake that we guys make with women.
That mistake is saying and doing " nice" things for her when she is pissed in the hope and belief that we can sooth and smooth her .

Five seconds of rational thought would indicate this a very stupid idea, but we do it anyway.
Trying to placate an hysterical woman is never going to work, and tossing superficial gestures at her is probably likely to infuriate her further.
In addition, rewarding angry outbursts with "kind" peace offerings is ultimately self defeating. By doing so we are teaching her that the way to get stuff is by going volcanic.

Rewarding bad behavior will almost certainly create more in the future.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ugh. gross.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string, I'm giving you a mission. Special ops kind. You take a card write www.sosuave.com on it and go put it on that guy's windshield without getting caught. Think you can pull it off?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
5string, I'm giving you a mission. Special ops kind. You take a card write www.sosuave.com on it and go put it on that guy's windshield without getting caught. Think you can pull it off?
Never thought of that! Would only take me a second to run/sneak over there and do it! :woo:

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe they were in a relationship and he cheated on her and gave flowers to apologize.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scorpio1138 said:
maybe they were in a relationship and he cheated on her and gave flowers to apologize.
If that's the case, he's pretty stupid cuz she's got a killer figure and good lookin. She's out there right now smokin a cig talking to some other gal.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't you heard the saying "show me a beautiful woman and I'ill show you a man tired of f'ing her" Well, this is assuming he did cheat. If this was the case and I've apologized and tried to make it up and she keeps hanging it over my head I will walk away.
Oh, 5string you may also wanna point him to this forum too on that card. let me know if you do it and if you notice this drama stop unfolding before your eyes, lol.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
The woman did not choose him. This sh*t had me dying laughing!!!

What can I say, some men just don't know what to do around women and can't get 'em unless it's luck. Remember Bud Bundy from Married With Children?

Oh, and the SUV couldn't have been a Range Rover or Escalade, or was it?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna drop the card on his azz when I have an opportunity. I'll tell him if he registers to tell his story and that he'll get some good advice. That's what this place is for.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm not much thought in this thread. Everybody is taking a couple of things and judging a guy based on only those few points of data.

I guess that's how people start out learning. By taking symbols such as flowers and yelling and doors slamming and holding them out as bad.

But seriously, if you think that you can judge a man and woman's entire relationship based upon this one interaction, you have a LOT of learning to do. A lot.

More advanced players will realize that sometimes a man has to give flowers to a chick and get yelled at. I've done this on several occasions, more than once when a chick found out I was boning another chick. For all we know the guy is a total player.

Even pimps buy dinner and hand out flowers every once in awhile. Some day I hope the guys posting in this thread will have enough experience to realize that all rules are meant to be broken, even the "rules" that are taken as fact here.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Even pimps buy dinner and hand out flowers every once in awhile. Some day I hope the guys posting in this thread will have enough experience to realize that all rules are meant to be broken, even the "rules" that are taken as fact here.
You should know that "experienced guys" would know that-

a) Trying to sooth and smooth a woman with flowers is a chump move.

b) Flowers are to be given in 'peacetime' as a reward or gesture of your appreciation..

c) You do not try to calm a woman, or negotiate the peace, in her office parking lot. You set up a meeting in a setting which lends itself to seduction.

Basics, my man.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you Jophil. Zarky if this guy was such a player why would he need to smooth things over at her place of work? and Should she be chasing after him. 5Strings please make 2 copies of that card and hand one to Zarky here, lol. Apparently he needs it too.

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question is, why are you not over there gaming the HB after witnessing this?

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's married.

In my book, any drama of any kind with a woman is patently AFC. I really don't tolerate it at any level. But with women, any girl who causes me enough trouble to even approach drama, is forgotten. I am ambitious and mean to direct my thoughts and energy towards constructive effort; I leave no room for bs.

But the guy who shows up in a parking lot and causes trouble while being a huge AFC by arguing with a woman...and giving her roses...just think, without having come here even YOU might have ended up being that guy.

5string is going to go Morpheus on this dude, I'd like to make an experiment of it; let's get him in here and see his side of the story hah

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
More advanced players will realize that sometimes a man has to give flowers to a chick and get yelled at.
What?

More advanced players would see this girl as a reason to move onto another one. Why waste money on flowers when you have a phone full of numbers?

If one plate finds out you have another plate and doesn't want to see you, a true player would shrug it off and pull out his cell-phone and start looking through the "A's".

Giving ANY woman flowers in an attempt to cheer her up is a chump move and one that is trying to buy not only her good graces, but a further attempt to placate a behavior that shouldn't be "rewarded". A woman who finds out that you have another woman isn't going to simply be wooed over by flowers. This isn't Hollywood.

And why tolerate getting yelled at?

The last time I was getting yelled at, the volume was descending as I walked away.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no one here knows what the guy did.

here is a hypothetical for you. guy gets caught in the act of cheating, he moved in with her and she kicked him out. he has no choice to come to her place of work becuase he has to have a place to live

dont' be so quick to judge. he probably is a flaming afc but still, as nicholas cage once said assumptions are the mother of all **** ups

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, nice scenario guy needs a place to sleep and cheats on his roof over his head? what is this? Ashton Kutcher in the movie "Spread"? 5String pls get that guy in here already. I dare you, lol.