Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The morning after drama

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, if you've read about my party, you know that after the party started to wind down, I left and went to my girls house.

A little background before we get into the meat and potatoes. I told my girl that I was going out to the club with some friends of mine. Told her that before we went to the club we were meeting up at one of my friends house to preflight before the club. I left her house to supposedly go to this preflight party at around 4:30.

The morning after, my phone rings at about 8:30am. Now I'm in the bathroom puking and shi&&ing at this time. I come back into the bedroom and my girl says that I have a missed phone call. I take a look at my phone and it's a number I don't recognize.

I call back and it's the girl from the party that gave me head and wanted to have a 3 some with my FB.

Me: Who's this
Her: It's Bi-chick. I was sleeping in your bed last night waiting for you to come back but you never did. Now I just got out of your shower and I'm waiting on you to come back.
Me: Ummm... ok... well, I'm not coming back.
Her: Well, I really wanna thank you for having us over last night
Me: You're welcome, but I'm going back to bed. I'll talk to you some other time

My girl is already wide awake and wondering.

#1: Who was that?
Me: Some girl I met last night. I must have been really drunk because I don't remember giving her my number
#1: So you gave your number out last night?
Me: I don't remember doing it, but I guess I did
#1: So if I gave my number out to some guy that would be ok?
Me: I'm sorry that I gave my number out, but I honestly don't remember doing it. You don't have to worry about it happening again.

I go to the bathroom to puke and shi& again and I come back to get in bed.

#1: I think you should leave
Me: Are you serious?
#1: Yes. I'm upset right now. I can't believe that you would do that and I don't think it's right that you disrespected me.
Me: Alright.. well, I'm not feeling well so I'll leave instead of arguing with you over a girl who I don't even remember talking to.

I get home and FB and bi-chick are still there but they're getting their stuff together to leave.

Fast foward:

I talk to my roommate and turns out I didn't give her my phone number. She got it from my FB. I sent #1 a text and explained that to her. She replies saying that she was sorry for putting me out, but was very upset about the whole thing. She then asked if I could come over that night. She also asked if I could bring her some flowers. Said that it would make her feel better because she was sad about the whole thing. :crazy: So I told her that I would think about it.

I arrive without any flowers and we ended up having a long discussion about this. Turns out she wanted the flowers because she didn't feel like I cared about her anymore. I haven't taken her out, and we don't do anything.

Earlier this month, I went on travel so I was gone for 2 weekends. The weekend that I got back, I was tired and didn't wanna go out. This past weekend, I wanted a "Night Out with the boys", which was my excuse for having a house party. She was upset that I haven't shown her any attention and flowers would make everything better.

Before that night, it was about a 2 month period since I've had a boys night out. Every weekend has been about her. To get her to shut up about the whole flower thing, I told her that I would get her some flowers, but only if she never brought up flowers again in a situation saying that she didn't feel like I cared about her.

So this morning, I looked online and found a nice arrangement and had them sent to her job. I haven't gotten a phone call yet, so they must not have been delivered yet. :flowers:

Even though I'm getting her the flowers, I definately see this coming back to haunt me.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is your gf of how long?

It's obvious she feels cheap. You know what, I think having to deal with this is a side effect of successful DJing. You got through her ASD without the typical AFC dating routine. When you play any game with anyone, they're going to not want to play very long if you keep winning easily. If you and her were playing tennis, you might be a lot better, but you're not going to keep slamming the ball at her full speed every time. That's no fun, and it just hurts her self-esteem. With the dj game, I would say that I normally don't give a rip about her self-esteem, except when you have a ltr gf, when she is not happy, your sex life will start to suffer. Then I start to care.

fwiw, I am dealing with some ASD b!tchiness from a girl I just layed on the first date, then left. The sex was good, so I want to go back. I am probably going to take her out on a real date this time, because I know that we are just going to go home and fvck anyway, and this is the best way to make that sex as good as possible. A dinner and movie (just no chickflick) never killed anybody, especially if you are already getting laid.

Last edited:

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible, I hear you.

I don't mind watching movies/eating dinner/traditional boring dates with hot chicks some times if that's what they need to make them not feel so cheap.