Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Misuse Of The Neg

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all;
I'm writing to adress a topic that is fairly important that ALOT of guys seem to have a problem with. I see alot of puas who have good game blow out sets just by negging too much. There is a fine line between "just enough" and "Get out of here you creep!"

You should almost never have to neg more than 3 times. I've seen guys who have negged 3 times in a single sentence. This is overkill. Open the obstacle in a set, throw a time constraint, tease/neg the target , DHV, neg again if necessary, DHV, isolate. This is the proper outline of a PU.

This is not... Open. Neg. Neg. Neg. Neg. Neg. *SMACK*

A neg is NOT an insult. Too many people are being extremly overt when negging. "You must be a name brand hooker!" This is not a neg, it is an insult.
A neg is not meant to attack the girl. It is used to deflate her overinflated ego by treating her like you would one of the guys. If your buddy said something dumb you would bust on him. Do the same for the girl. Make her feel like the girl you make "blonde" jokes about. Set up a teasing playful dynamic.

Examples of negs:

"You're funny sometimes" - The sometimes adds uncertainty to the statement.

When she's talking to you casually look at your watch and act as though you're pressed for time. This is subtle, she will pick it up.

"Omg, you're such a dork"

"You're kinda cute, you remind me of my little sister"

Wipe spit off your shirt as though she spit on you. Imagine the last time someone did that to you because you accidentally spit on them but they were too polite to say anything. You felt a little awkward and embarassed but didn't want to say anything either. This is the feeling you want to ellicit in her.

Keep in mind that a neg is just a small part of the larger picture. You cannot close with a neg alone and you cannot close effectively without it. Just use it in moderation. Start counting the number of negs you throw out. A 10 gets three, a 9 gets 2-3, an 8 gets 2, anything below an 8 should get 1 good one.

Cheers and keep on sargin'
- Syncmaster

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery B!tch... get your own thoughts?

That was an insult...

"Man, your like a name brand seduction *****"

That is a misused neg...

I recommend you cease thinking about seduction as an ABC set of insturctions, don't rely upon routines and lies, don't set a certain time frame for seduction to occur(3 days before you return her call), don't set a standard number of actions based on the value of a person. Just know when to respect, and when your invited to give disrespect.

That's criticism.

"Man, too much to read, your such a dork"

That's a neg.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg's are fillers in conversations. You must choose your moments, don't over indulge with them, they are to be used sparingly because in seduction they have a purpose and assist in reaching a predetermined goal.

Do not use a neg for the sake of personal enjoyment. That is not improvement in any direction, it is senseless cruelty.

Use a neg for the sake of mutual enjoyment. A girl is high strung, and you want to either join her in her high strungawesomenessity, or you want her to come to your world.

A neg is the "whoa, slow down a little bit there" command of the seduction world.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A neg is a compliment with critasism. Using a stereotype very loosely works

"Wow your really smart....for a blonde :D"

A neg is a way of deflating her ego and also lowering her shown value to you. You aint going to suck up to her like every other AFC. You are not afraid to say something bad.

I always uae negs in a joke way and they are always excepted. I always get a laugh and never a hit. Never hit the same area twice thow.

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
Teasing Damnit, A Neg Is Teasing!

I love jargon. A "neg" is just teasing. If you know how to tease without overdoing it you are golden. Just look for things that you know bother the girl deep down but that she doesn't want you to know bothers her, and then joke with her about it.

Eg.

Most girls with freckles hate them. Tease her about her freckles, say they give her a real "girl next door" vibe, say they make her look like she's 16. Say she's more like Maryanne than Ginger. Say anything but don't be overtly insulting. Saying something like, "you look like you stood behind a screen and somebody threw sh*t at it" is not good. You went too far.

You can also do something a little advanced. If it's a girl you see regularly and know a bit, you can say "Hey, are you ok?" She'll say, "yeah, why?" and you can reply with "I dunno, you just look different somehow tonight." She will start freaking out because her mind will fill in the blanks with every little flaw she has that bothers her. She does the work for you. *Note: I didn't invent this one but have no idea where i got it.

That's more to throw her off balance than to tease.

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats One Of The Best Negz Ever.

It Works Really Well With A Girl You Know WELL.

"Hey, are you ok?" She'll say, "yeah, why?" and you can reply with "I dunno, you just look different somehow tonight." She will start freaking out because her mind will fill in the blanks with every little flaw she has that bothers her.

Right On Far

:yes: :rockon:

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
Mystery B!tch... get your own thoughts?

That was an insult...

"Man, your like a name brand seduction *****"

That is a misused neg...

I recommend you cease thinking about seduction as an ABC set of insturctions, don't rely upon routines and lies, don't set a certain time frame for seduction to occur(3 days before you return her call), don't set a standard number of actions based on the value of a person. Just know when to respect, and when your invited to give disrespect.

That's criticism.

"Man, too much to read, your such a dork"

That's a neg.
I highly value your opinion. It's incredible that you've become such an expert in less than one month. VERY impressive. Kudos to you on being a master of the universe. :rolleyes:

-Mav

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You value my opinion? That's sooooo nice of you, I wish more people cared as much as you did:blush: Oh look at me, I'm turning red, I feel so shy now.

At least I know you can read, congrats on knowing how to judge prematurely as well. Really shows how great your character is:D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many AFCs use negs because if you're an @sshole it's easier to use than actually learning other sarging skills. These @ssholes abuse the skill and use it when it's not merited by the woman. The guidelines that Shez posted are a good standard to follow as long as the situation is that which is described in the very first sentence.