Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The misterious point system girls keep

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had my 2 previous girlfriends tell me I was gaining negative points whenever I did a fvck-up in the relationship..

Anyone else experienced this. Like when they read a text on your phone from a girl they go like " gaining points mister"

Is every girl like this?

What is this misterious point system they keep and by experience I learned these point never go away.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the stupid point system girls don't know what they really want. They created it to make them seem like a catch even though your suppose to be.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
'Browny points'. A common thing AFC's strive for in a relationship, basically doing 'good things' like buying her stuff and doing work/cooking etc.

Flip it around and make her earn points instead. This is actually a decent tactic from the start; if she does something good, reward her with a few points (or stars or whatever you want) and if she does something bad, take a few away. Keep the mystery of what she will be rewarded with if she gets enough, and if she does get a lot remember to reward her with a kiss or something. Just a fun flirty thing to do.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Point system? I think that's just a different way of saying interest level. When you lose points, you lose interest. Very easy to avoid; just don't be a chump pvssy b1tch.