Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The misconception of Being A Don Juan

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to a point where learning how to be the Great Don Juan never stops. In fact, I now realize that regardless of how long you've been here or amount of experience you have, you will never become a Master of the Game because as the time changes so does the game.

I was at a point in my life where I thought that this site had given me everything I need and that I had nothing more to learn but boy was I wrong.

On the Second day 2003, my wife left for reasons that I didn't understand at the time, but as time went on I soon realized why (AFC). I was depressed and thought about her all time so I went to google looking for answers but that didn't help. So I just continued being the person I was cause in my mind, I thought that I was the best of the best. I was nice and leaned towards the traditional relationship; you know "The stay at Home, Nice and Honest type of guy." Then one day BSing at work and having fun with the other soldiers here at Bragg, I came across a site where you can take all types of test from IQ test to personality test.

I took one test (can’t' remember what it was) and the last question ask did I need help with women. In my mind I was like no cause I'm the best but wanting to know what the person had to talk about peaked my interest so I clicked yes and guess who it was? David DeAngelo.

I started reading his stuff and was amazed at the level of knowledge this dude had. I signed up for his newsletters and eventually purchased his e-book Double Your Dating. It gave me alot of insight on what I was doing wrong but became hunger for more. So I decided to do another search and that led me to Sosuave.com. I must have read every article from top to bottom and started applying all the techniques consistently (success roared). Once I became bored with all the articles I had no where to go so I decided to click on the discussion forum
(2003) and baamm more info opened up.

I read through thread after thread and as my success soared through the roof so did my ego. After going through a lot of girls I finally decided to engage into a LTR that lasted about six months. It ended due to me being the DJ (even though I’ve said in previous post that I’m not a DJ) I was and how I applied it to the LTR.

I saved the two emails of my EX that I’m posting where she explains why she broke up with me. One is from December 2004 and one is from March 2005.

Continued Below

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex-Girl Friend said:
To: XXXXXXX
Subject: RE Now you Read!!!!!!1
Date Sunday 19 December 2004 1: 49am

B,
All the little things; games, bets and lies you have done and told have added up to the person you are. If you think that I have the wrong impression of you, well, it is kind of late for that. I have warned you so many times that I don't play games and yet you seem not to understand that part of me. I am more than irritated and do not wish to dwell on something that doesn't seem to be understood. Don't try to reconcil with me, just handle your business. Everyone makes mistakes and hopefully they learn from them. Think before you act and think about the negative and positive outcomes that your actions may have on your life!!!!!!!! That you seriously need to keep in mind. Think of life as only one chance, which it is... I do not hate you, more disappointed and hurt, even though I was not with you, I still had feelings lingering there. Now there is no choice but to let them go. This is not something I can help you with. This a an alone process that will help you grow and hopefully mold you into the person you are. You have to learn to accept things or otherwise you will not be able to fully understand circumstances. Remember that things can not be erased and that what is done is done with everything; our relationship, when we met, the baby situation, all that happens for a reason. Don't regret just take it as it is. Accept the choices that were made and move on. The hardest part is accepting things we don't want to or try to altar and that is when nothing goes as planned.. Adjust and redefine and if something from the past comes back around then focus on that for what is then not what it was. I can say anything else but you are a good person, choice is always yours and I am out on that note! My blessings are going out to you and the baby and the one carrying the baby. Whether or not you wanted it to happen it did and please do not neglect her. Maybe something positive will turn out from this and you just can't see it.. Take care B
P.S. NO MORE CALLS OR EMAILS, WE ARE NOT HANGING ON TO ANYTHING ANYMORE. LET IT GO AND I WILL REMEMBER YOU FOR THE REAL YOU THAT YOU ONLY SHOWED SO LITTLE;0

And the other one

From; XXXXXX
To: XXXXXX
Subject: CLARIFICATION
Date: Tuesday, 22 March 2005 2:05AM

YOU, have the nerve to call and tell me that I am messed up. Number 1, I broke up with you because I was getting my **** together and that is the ultimate reason along with the stupid games we were going through at that time. We were NOT on the same page. I am expanding on a professional and educational level. I have told you plenty of times before I broke up with you the first time that the little **** you do like your drinking, I dont give a F attitude and selfishness was unbecoming and I stuck through. Even when you pulled that stunt with the car thing. I mean really. I put my all into that relationship, but all you did was the same stupid stuff and give the same sorry excuses and apologies. Even when I broke up the second time, which was the end because what????????? YOU, were being stupid and ignorant and got someone pregnant in less than 2 weeks. Now ask yourself, who is f'd up? Not mentioning your lack of awareness about the negative consequences about sex. (U know) I wonder did you think I was going to come back to that... What did you have to offer but a freakin headache, that yes I put myself through because I gave you a chance. Plenty of them that you skrewed up. I waited to move on.. Lets see 2 weeks and get someone pregnant you claim to not want to be with or 4 months and actually like that person. I must say I feel I handled it with my head on straight.
Please don't think I am with my man because of a rebound. Him and I have been friends for a year and have a good relationship. He is well aware and accepting of everything (U know) and that to me is a blessing. Please don't play yourself because you THINK you look BETTER, cuz beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and he is beautiful in mine. Alot people I know have agreed. Your butt probably rambling on about this and that, but I would rather have a nice looking man with good personality and openness, no games, ambitious, and know how to treat a female, which happens to make them look even better, than have a man who thinks his **** don't stink, act foolish and inconsiderent of anyone, but himself. Maybe your pesonality is ****ty like you said when I broke up with you and you told me not to come back... Matter of fact it is!
Im gonna let you know you pissed me off when you called me from the fort bragg calling system at 3 something in the morning and then not saying anything when you called from your number. And then to get on the phone and curse talking bout that is f'd up and whatever else you were saying. oh no, brother you got the wrong one. I told you before I am sweet passive and calm and still am that's why I am writing but please do NOT push my buttons anymore than you have. And do not disrespect me like that again. YOU, could have called at a reasonable hour and maybe TRY to talk civilized. Without your homeboy in the back trying to instegate. If yall grew up a bit, like maybe get rid of that ****y mentality that you are all that yall may be able to keep a girl. Hopefully the child thing will help you mature cuz sooner or later you have to be real with people and yourself.
I am very content with my Mister. NICE and hope you become content in your life. I had built up anger and had to express it one way or another, but overall I apologize for any miscommunication and forgive on your behalf and mine whether you do or not.
)These emails might be confussing but I'm open to explaining them in detail if anyone care to know)

I first thought this site only existed to help guys get as many girls as possible.
I now know that it's not only here to help guys with women but to become a better person and share experience from guys through all walks of life.

I was a modern day DJ, but I applied the techniques at face value and they backfired on me for not understanding the full meaning of how much power this stuff has.

I now feel I've become more of a natural DJ and no longer feel the need to use any techniques but regardless of how natural I feel that doesn't cut off the need for me to learn more.

B OUT

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great stuff. you impregnate two girls within 3 months? That's serious stuff...

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw, it's was one girl two weeks after my breakup

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kickureface said:
cureious, what were you like during those times?

His ex's e-mails don't say it all? The drunkeness? A "car stunt"? (what was all that about?! oO;;;) aaand getting another woman pregnant?

I mean is it true? Is that why she left? Or is she full of crap?

You have a kid now or what?

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
His ex's e-mails don't say it all? The drunkeness? A "car stunt"? (what was all that about?! oO;;;) aaand getting another woman pregnant?

I mean is it true? Is that why she left? Or is she full of crap?

You have a kid now or what?
To be honest with you, this wasn't even half the stuff I did when I was with her.

What she means about the car stunt is that one night my room-mate and I decided to do a little get together with our friends and have a good time. Well that night she calls me from her job around 8pm and tells me that she has a flat tire and needs me to pick her or help her change the tire. I agree and tell her that i'll be there around the time she got off (11:00pm). Once 11:00 came around she calls to tell me that she's off and me being the person I was, lied and told her I was to drunk to drive when I hadn't even had anything to drink. The reason I told her that was because the get together was just starting and I didn't want to miss a second of it.

She eventually received help from one of her co-workers between 2:00 and 3:00 in the morning and the bad part was that he was drunk and he drove to help her.

Yes I have a son and he and his mother (my girl) both live with me.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were not worth it. A real DJ would never help a girl out with her flat tire.

I mean ask anyone! Helping a girl with a tire is being TOOOOOO nice especially if the relationship just started!

Thats for AFCs. If they do not like it - they leave.

A DJ is there to give hsi SPERM. The rest comes from AFCs.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
They were not worth it. A real DJ would never help a girl out with her flat tire.

I mean ask anyone! Helping a girl with a tire is being TOOOOOO nice especially if the relationship just started!

Thats for AFCs. If they do not like it - they leave.

A DJ is there to give hsi SPERM. The rest comes from AFCs.
i seriously hope you are joking.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
i seriously hope you are joking.
On this forum I was called AFC for walking a girl back to her dorm (required me to get out of my way) because its too nice!

I was being sarcastic...

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
On this forum I was called AFC for walking a girl back to her dorm (required me to get out of my way) because its too nice!

I was being sarcastic...
lol thought u were being sarcastic but i wasnt too sure, hard to tll sarcasm on the net

Makkaveli101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe the 'game' ever really does change. The same rituals and knowledge we use are the very same ideals people like Jack Nicholson and Warren Beatty were using in the fifties etc. Females will always be females, and males will always be males. Fashions will change, times will change, morales will change but the biological make up for a human being will always be the same. It all goes back to Alpha males and the other grass roots stuff on this site.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was actually referring to my being curious as how he took his DJ to the extreme. as in, some of the little, (maybe big) more subtle stuff