Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Metropolitan Museum of Art-NYC

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or any big cultural institution is a great way to see many very attractive CULTURED women.

I didn't see too many trashy looking or overweight women inside, only well-dressed physically fit hot women.

I did get a few looks here and there in passing but didn't have the opportunity to initiate anything.

However, highly recommended for the art and the women!

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll be visiting a large, well known art museum about 3,000 miles from the NYC one this week.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. It's a great social scene full of sophisticated people. Ditto charity functions. That's how George Clooney met Amal. At a charity event.

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
The Met has a date night every Friday and Saturday nights. It is pay as you wish for residents of the city. There is usually a small music event nearby the cafes. It is hit or miss with making introductions. A lot of women just are not very easy going in the Met. I guess it depends where you find the opportunity. Generally if waiting in a line they are easy to spark conversations but in the gallery’s not so much. Lots of single women though generally gussied up in nicer attire.

It is designed as a singles or date night though so the babes are on guard I think.

A better chance is just a bookstore on Friday or Saturday nights for finding lone women. Plus I am more of a book guy than fine art so it is congruent.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A better chance is just a bookstore on Friday or Saturday nights for finding lone women. Plus I am more of a book guy than fine art so it is congruent.
Bookshops for bookish women, art galleries and museums for the whackier/creative types.

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
A long time ago I visited Amsterdam’s Salvador Dali museum and probably Picasso as well. I love that city and would live there just to better experience the place for a year or two.

But The Met is an intimidating venue, very large too. It is located in the wealthiest area of NYC where hundreds of old-money family mansions line the streets with history and famous people privately own city homes. It’s big money.

Plenty of affluent singles do attend Date Night at The Met but my estimation is there are more ordinary young women and tourists who show up just to dress up nicely and enjoy it with either a date or with girlfriends. Also the old art, and mummies might put them in a standoffish mood or introspective and boring or rushed mood.

There is a thriving scene of smaller art events in Manhattan, with lesser known galleries and obscure art shows and happenings, exhibits and exclusive performances every day of the year easy. Ditto with Brooklyn if that is your scene. Brooklyn is basically its own city with a different attitude of people and art.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. It's a great social scene full of sophisticated people. Ditto charity functions. That's how George Clooney met Amal. At a charity event.
You don't to go to fancy charity functions if you want to meet someone to date down with.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Met is a great venue. Plus it's freaking huge so you won't get bored if you go repeatedly. Lots of well to do tourists who might be looking for fun. Also monied women who might be bored. You could end up getting invited to some fun parties.

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
The easiest part of town for find ”tourists who might be looking for fun” is Rockefeller Center. I’m telling you. But they are looking for local guys.

The Met is somewhat boring and in a boring and clean neighborhood for rich people. The Met is a museum district on the upper east side of Manhattan.

My favorite cafe on the Upper East Side is Ralph’s Cafe. This is the cafe at the Ralph Lauren flagship store on East 72nd Street, this is the most sublime area of UES. On the same block but on East 71st Street is the townhouse where Jeffery Epsten lived and had tons of young women over. It’s huge money with women everywhere. Across the street from the old Epsten place is the Bill Cosby house. There’s a bunch of rich people like that on E71 and some got investigated.

And a less flashy residential tower at E71 and Park Ave is one of the most elite residential buildings in the world, money wise, it is known to have housed the wealthiest families and host special business meetings. It’s a nondescript building.

Last edited:

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
Similar to how Rockefeller Center is optimized for introducing yourself to people

The Mall in Central Park is an outdoor walkway that is optimized for introductions.

Another way to optimize at the Met museum is to participate in group tours or special events with limited tickets. Also you can optimize your introduction at The Met by standing in lines waiting for tickets or lines to wait for cafe seating.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar to how Rockefeller Center is optimized for introducing yourself to people

The Mall in Central Park is an outdoor walkway that is optimized for introductions.

Another way to optimize at the Met museum is to participate in group tours or special events with limited tickets. Also you can optimize your introduction at The Met by standing in lines waiting for tickets or lines to wait for cafe seating.
Ah, group tours....bingo!

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
The park in Manhattan that is most optimized for chatting with random hot babes is Washington Square Park, this whole small park is optimum with the exception of the northwest end because druggies congregate there.

Central Park is possibly the best but it’s much larger and to just approach random receptive babes The Mall is optimum.

The top neighborhoods in Manhattan for single guys to live or just hang out or take women on dates are: West Village, Greenwich Village, SoHo, NoHo, Nolita.

West Village is where the Carry Bradshaw house is located. It’s the premier neighborhood for singles and top date spot restaurants and it’s generally expensive and all women know it.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The park in Manhattan that is most optimized for chatting with random hot babes is Washington Square Park, this whole small park is optimum with the exception of the northwest end because druggies congregate there.

Central Park is possibly the best but it’s much larger and to just approach random receptive babes The Mall is optimum.

The top neighborhoods in Manhattan for single guys to live or just hang out or take women on dates are: West Village, Greenwich Village, SoHo, NoHo, Nolita.

West Village is where the Carry Bradshaw house is located. It’s the premier neighborhood for singles and top date spot restaurants and it’s generally expensive and all women know it.
You in NYC?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The GF doesn’t like rain and isn’t an art fan. So bringing my Stripclubcel buddy. We’ll see.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So. I met a girl from Hong Kong. We exchanged #s. was hoping to spur my stripclubcel friend into action. She was 6/10 early 20’s. Asian. I said ‘Beautiful view’. As we were overlooking SF. She responded enthusiastically. I was hoping to punt her to my Stripclubcel friend. But he was nowhere to be found. After 20 min convo. we exchanged #’ s and I bounced.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are super nice. I was here in 2019 last . I took my Zoomet (GF to be ) here on our first date.

Last edited: