The Mental Illness That Is Transgenderism

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine if I believed I was a deaf mute, even though I could hear and speak perfectly fine.

What would be the solution to this problem of mine? What should the government do for such people as me?

Wouldn’t it be a responsible government’s obligation to get me psychiatric help for my mental illness, in hopes that they could remedy and relieve me of my delusions?

Or should my government arrange for me to get my ears and tongue hacked off, so that my body now coincides with my delusions and I can supposedly now be “happy”?

The answer seems so obvious. Only a twisted, debauched mind would encourage self-harm and mutilation in the place of professional help.

But this is exactly what our foolish government’s solution is to Transgenderism.

I have Schizophrenia. We are known for believing we’re the reincarnations of historic figures unless we’re treated. But imagine if I believed I was Abe Lincoln, and I demanded you refer to me as “Mr. President”; would you do it? Or how about if I thought I was Jesus and I demanded everyone call me “Lord” or “Master”; would you call me that?

I bet you wouldn’t. And why not?

But this is exactly what Transgenders do, and if you oblige them in their delusions and not me in mine, you’re not being inclusive!

In fact, you’re a hypocrite!

You’re excluding me from being whoever I want to be while including others for the same reason. And on top of it, you celebrate and revere them and congratulate them for mutilating their bodies and pretending to be something they’re not, and you lock me up in a hospital and drug me up.

Transgenderism is a mental illness, just like schizophrenia. Both diseases induce the recipient into believing delusions about themselves; that they believe they’re something they’re not.

There’s got to be a drug out there that will cure women of the delusion that they’re men and vice versa for men who are deluded into believing they’re women. A responsible government who actually cared about the People would get Transgenders the REAL help they need, not encourage them to self-mutilate themselves and hack off parts of their bodies.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I agree with you.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Perpetuating their delusion should not be the appropiate treatment

logicallefty

Reaction score
My daughter is 19 and at 14 she said “ Dad I just don’t understand all this transgender crap. If you want to know if you are a male or female then why not just pull down your fvcking pants and look.” Ive never heard it put better than that. :rofl:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Its outraging that they are mutilating little kids

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
My daughter is 19 and at 14 she said “ Dad I just don’t understand all this transgender crap. If you want to know if you are a male or female then why not just pull down your fvcking pants and look.” Ive never heard it put better than that. :rofl:
Thank God. You should be proud of her. Congrats bro

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My limit is changing the rules of the English language. One person does not get to be a "they/them." Those pronouns are plural, not singular. It's a good example of going beyond just wanting to be left alone. Demanding that people you don't know speak a new form of English that you have invented, all under the threat of being deemed offensive if they disagree, is just fvcking ridiculous.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a neighbor who is a girl who turned into a boy, and is dating a girl who turned into a boy. I know.
Which technically makes her straight because she's attracted to a female who turned into a man. So she likes men.

I am not making this up. It's ridiculous.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These people have been around for a very long time, so it's nothing new. However, the difference is that it is broadcasted to the world and the leftist agenda is trying to make it a normal and acceptable part of western society. Not only that, but they are also attempting to teach elementary school age children about transgenderism, homosexuality, etc. I'm not entirely sure what the agenda behind this is but it's incredibly creepy and any normal person would be absolutely disgusted by this, particularly those that are parents. There might not even really be much of a real agenda other than just typical liberal nutcases you find in the social sciences at universities trying to spout this stuff.

It is a mental illness though and I feel bad for the people that have these issues. In the past, they would have been encouraged to get the help that they need. However, now they are being encouraged to embrace these feelings and continue down this path. There are tons of stats that show those who ended up receiving the gender modification surgeries and hormone treatment often regret it down the road. I've also seen a lot of stats where they have abysmal suicide rates compared to the general population, in addition to far more prevalent rates of other mental health issues. These are not well adjusted individuals, very sad.

My biggest concern is these leftist freaks messing around with very young children and causing them a huge amount of stress, confusion and uncertainty. In the right set of circumstances, these people could legitimately scar/ruin a child for the rest of his or her life. Very frightening stuff.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pan87 would be proud.

If you’re an adult, I don’t care how you identify. I’m a TURNIP that‘s white and fleshy.

The indoctrination of children is an absolute travesty!
They can’t drive, vote or drink until reaching a certain age because they don’t have the mental maturity to govern themselves, but sexuality is given a free pass.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pan87 would be proud.

If you’re an adult, I don’t care how you identify. I’m a TURNIP that‘s white and fleshy.

The indoctrination of children is an absolute travesty!
They can’t drive, vote or drink until reaching a certain age because they don’t have mental maturity to govern themselves, but sexuality is given a free pass.
I totally agree with this sentiment. I really don't give a damn if some weird guy decides to snip off his genitals and wants to start taking hormone replacement therapy protocols. In fact, I'd actually think it would be a good thing, you wouldn't want someone with issues like this, whether genetic or not, reproducing and having offspring.

It's the attempt to make it a normal part of society that I really find concerning, when for years it was considered a freak show. On top of this, the indoctrination of this to very young children is very very alarming. I'm not a parent but I would never want my kid in a school that teaches this nonsense.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I totally agree with this sentiment. I really don't give a damn if some weird guy decides to snip off his genitals and wants to start taking hormone replacement therapy protocols. In fact, I'd actually think it would be a good thing, you wouldn't want someone with issues like this, whether genetic or not, reproducing and having offspring.

It's the attempt to make it a normal part of society that I really find concerning, when for years it was considered a freak show. On top of this, the indoctrination of this to very young children is very very alarming. I'm not a parent but I would never want my kid in a school that teaches this nonsense.
This^. And if you remember, it was in 2015 RIGHT after the US Supreme Court Legalized gay marriage that they started pushing the transgender nonsense down our throats. I was OK with gay marriage. I mean shoot the more men that are gay then that mathematically leaves more free women for me. And gay women are fun to watch. So i support all that. But the transgender stuff, men using women’s restrooms and competing in women’s sports. Trying to normalize it. It just infuriates me.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This^. And if you remember, it was in 2015 RIGHT after the US Supreme Court Legalized gay marriage that they started pushing the transgender nonsense down our throats. I was OK with gay marriage. I mean shoot the more men that are gay then that mathematically leaves more free women for me. And gay women are fun to watch. So i support all that. But the transgender stuff, men using women’s restrooms and competing in women’s sports. Trying to normalize it. It just infuriates me.
I do remember the transgender movement seemed to start in 2015, also was the year Trump announced he was running for presidency of the U.S, but I did NOT know that's when the supreme court legalized gay marriage. I've heard so many people talk about the idea of a slippery slide, where by allowing for gay marriage it begins this momentum of other side show things on the fringe of society to start trying to become accepted.

I remember several years ago there was this interesting story from Sweden, the most leftist country in Europe, where the potential legalization of necrophilia actually made it's way to what would be their equivalent of the supreme court and the legislative government. If we allow men to go in women's bathrooms because they think they are women are we then going to allow pedophilia because that's how they identify sexually? Crazy stuff

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we allow men to go in women's bathrooms because they think they are women are we then going to allow pedophilia because that's how they identify sexually? Crazy stuff
Considering the ones with extreme wealth tend to be pedos, I would say yes. The whole goal of normalizing sexual deviance is to get people accustomed to pedophilia. The corruption we see if largely resulted from the banking class bribing people and tricking them into pedo scenarios (when they're drugged and on tape) so they can be blackmailed.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering the ones with extreme wealth tend to be pedos, I would say yes. The whole goal of normalizing sexual deviance is to get people accustomed to pedophilia. The corruption we see if largely resulted from the banking class bribing people and tricking them into pedo scenarios (when they're drugged and on tape) so they can be blackmailed.
This is really starting to remind me of these conspiracy theories about the elites being these satanic type pagans who worship a giant owl statue lol. I definitely agree that the goal is to normalize sexual deviance, the total antithesis of conservative christian values that have been a prominent part of our history and culture.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really starting to remind me of these conspiracy theories about the elites being these satanic type pagans who worship a giant owl statue lol. I definitely agree that the goal is to normalize sexual deviance, the total antithesis of conservative christian values that have been a prominent part of our history and culture.
They actually have a giant owl statute and ceremonies at Bohemian Grove in California lol