Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The McDonalds Diet

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1400 calories a day...I'm not surprised. It's a starvation diet. I love how people think Mcdonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, etc. food is really bad. It's not. It really depends when you integrate it into your diet and your daily macro totals.

And the guy still looks like a friggin blob. Probably lost tons of muscle...It's quite the shame when the average person thinks they should starve themself to lose weight...and he probably spent a fortune on food! Ugh!

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
I-tallionStallion said:
1400 calories a day...I'm not surprised. It's a starvation diet. I love how people think Mcdonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, etc. food is really bad. It's not. It really depends when you integrate it into your diet and your daily macro totals.

yes i agree macdonalds is very nutritive, one mcburguer has all the vitamins and aminoacids your body needs. fok eating fruits and vegetables, just eat macdonalds!

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, he was starving himself, and yeah he probably did loose lots of muscle, but he doesnt even look like hes 190 (or whatever he said) he still looks like hes in the upper 200's

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Yeah, he was starving himself, and yeah he probably did loose lots of muscle, but he doesnt even look like hes 190 (or whatever he said) he still looks like hes in the upper 200's
yeah, probably did lose ****loads of muscle. To me he doesn't look 190, but if you look he seems to be shorter than both the presenter and his wife, so he could be..:)

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, what garbage.
Look I don't think diet is is just what and how much you eat. Diet is about the role of food in your life, how the act subsisting and feeding yourself is integrated into your lifestyle. I can't see ever justifying a diet purely comprised of salty, fatty & processed fast food crap as being "OK." It is lazy and slovenly and only indicates an overall elevated level of apathy in your life.

If this guy really wanted to starve himself, why didn't he just eat ****load of nuts and fruits and veggies each day with maybe a lean hamburger patty thrown in for good measure :crazy:

Honestly, it would be super hypocritical of me to spout the fast food is bad never eat it philosophy, cause I eat that crap once in a while. Rarely, but I do. It's just not the cornerstone of my diet. In fact, last night I had a burrito supreme & a taco from Taco Bell...yummmm!!! :D

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose the hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils, MSGs, corn starch, 20:1 omega-6 to omega-3 ratios in their foods are real healthy for you, eh?

There's isn't much protein in a bigmac either, no more than you'd get from a good sized protein shake and a couple eggs

Whoever thinks Mcdonalds is "healthy" has a lot to learn about nutrition...

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's aged like 10 years as well.

I don't get it why didn't he just prepare food himself, would have saved him a **** load of money. Very unhealthy way of doing it

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Whoever thinks Mcdonalds is "healthy" has a lot to learn about nutrition...

it sure is tasty though :nervous:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
it sure is tasty though :nervous:
no it isn't

after you start eating healthy (no processed foods), McDonalds tastes like greasy garbage.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
no it isn't

after you start eating healthy (no processed foods), McDonalds tastes like greasy garbage.
hmmm i've been eating healthy for awhile and when i have it on a cheat day its still tasting amazing, i guess i need some of your healthy recipes

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indy double whopper rocks! I've gotten it for the last couple weeks on cheat day. Amazing

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
hmmm i've been eating healthy for awhile and when i have it on a cheat day its still tasting amazing, i guess i need some of your healthy recipes
I don't know which one of us is lucky.. as I can't stomach the stuff now. I eat it and I'll be running to the bathroom and feeling like crap for the rest of the day.

My stomach has become an elitist connoisseur. :crazy:

jahidi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that since I started eating well, my body reacts worse to fast food and stuff. I sometimes feel sick or get diarrhea on my cheat day but I used to eat like that every day without much of a problem.

I'm not really big on McDonald's either, never have been, even when I ate $hitty food all the time. But Wendy's would go out of business if it wasn't for the money I give them every Sunday (cheat day). :up:

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
no it isn't

Agreed.
I used to be a fan of McDonalds about 2 years ago, till I did some extensive reading on nutrition and healthy food. I remember after about 6 months of eating healthy foods, I visited McDonalds to eat a burger + fries, and I had the NASTIEST stomach ache followed by a headache shortly after.

It's similar to the cleansing diet. If you eat a certain type of food for a week, and re-visit a type of food after that week, if your body does not respond to it in a positive way, avoid it.

McDonalds's fries and burgers contain a HUGE amount of Omega 6, which is not TOTALLY bad for you. However, most people who consume Omega 6, do not consume the exact same amount of Omega 3, and that's where the problem lies. The average American diet consists of way too much Omega 6 (due to the oils and the processed foods that have become popular). Best thing, avoid McDonalds, the post above is most probably something McDonalds came up with to try to improve sales.

Oh, and you guys need to watch the movie "Supersize Me."

Surprised nobody else brought that up in this thread, haha. ;)

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well looks like i'll just eat my mcd's alone then

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
Damn man, I agree, whether I've been eating healthy lately or not I couldn't resist going in and buying 4 cheese burgers yesterday ;), whoops

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
McDonalds helped me GAIN 50lbs of muscle..im not sure about losing though.
I guess mcdonalds is good for getting fat..i..i mean bulking.