Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Mature Masculine Mindset

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be one of those guys, constantly obsessing over seducing mass amounts of woman, being loved by them and having all the sex I could handle. But then I MATURED. Thanks to the (rare) great men on this board, I have learned to grab my balls, accept my masculinity and build character integrity and dignity.

“Charm" - which means the power to effect work without employing brute force - is indispensable to women. Charm is a woman's strength just as strength is a man's charm.”
- Havelock Ellis

Entertaining a chick just to get laid? That’s over. Reading mass quantities of seduction manuals and books (equivalent to a degree in bioengineering) just to pick up chicks? Over. Feeling bad for myself because others had G.F’S and I didn’t? Over. Feeling bad for myself when I felt lonely? Again, over.
I was insecure. I needed validation from woman to make myself feel like a man. I needed to tell my guy friends how many females I banged. This was the lowest point of my life.

“The goal of evolution is self-conquest”
- Elbert Hubbard

But now, I know a hell of a lot better. And I want to impart what I have learned. Yes, you have read this before in other posts, but I feel I could contribute a little something, an extra dent. My 2 cents, if you will.

“Women are as wavering as the wind”
-Proverb quotes

Woman are all alike. Five-year old girls in older bodies. They want us to attend to their every whim, desire, need and emotion. What happens if you refuse? You got it. They leave you for a wuss who doesn’t have the common sense to realize how low he is lowering himself by calling her his “Honey-bunny-lovey-dovey” just so he could make her feel ok enough to sleep with her. Unbelievable how many woman went berserk on me when I *GASP* refused to succumb to their incessant mood swings and, dare I say, call her on her bullsht. Then, it’s always the same: “I found someone more sensitive to my needs”. Sweetheart, your needs need to be kicked. Either it’s mutual, or nothing. Mutuality is an alien concept for most women.

“Every woman is just a different kind of problem.”
- Chuck Palahniuk

I have lost allot of woman in my life, I’ve never established a relationship and i'm as happy as hell. No bull**** relationships with wrong woman. I'd rather be alone than unhappy, i'd rather wait for a mature, (relatively) stable woman who appreciates my decision to remain independent. I CHERISH emotional independence, emotional freedom and I do away any unwanted woman in my life at a drop of a hat if i ever feel it threatened. So, the best advice ever given on this website is the magical WALK AWAY. Yes, you prolly will get laid if you persist with a troublesome chick, but how much more dignifying, how much more FREE, how much more IN CONTROL you’d be if some chick is giving you a hard time and you simply…WALK AWAY.

“Give a Woman an inch and she thinks she’s a ruler”
- Anonymous

My father is not a DJ. He’s a goddamn full-blown walking definition of the biggest jerk of all time. He cheated on my mother countless before marriage, told her so, got a chicks number ON HIS DATE WITH MY MOTHER IN FRONT OF HER EYES, traveled for six months without telling her anything (they dated for two years when this happened), came back, didn’t even tell her he came back, NEVER, EVER bought her a gift not even on her birthday (still does that), and was a cold-hearted bastard, never revealing his emotions except the occasional anger. Yet she chose his broke (but very intelligent) ass over some suave, rich generous bastard she dated when she got fed up and moved to Italy for a job opportunity. I am in NO WAY advocating this extreme behavior because it was very selfish on my father's part, but as you can see, a woman tends to be attarcted to this extreme independence and non-supplicating behavior.

“Woman are considered deep – why? Because nobody can discover any bottom to them. They’re not even shallow.”
- Nietszche

Back in the good old days of Bogart and Gable, Men knew how to act. It’s been suggested many times on this website to look up old movies. I wholeheartedly agree. Men were men, knew how woman where and had two options: walk away or accept them as MAN. No more, no less.

“The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there”
- Betty Grable

You must understand. The more you forge a character, a COWBOY personality which takes no **** from noone, who doesn’t care if he’s alone, who follows his heart and mind TOGETHER and who defines masculinity, the more HIGH QUALITY woman will be drawn into YOUR world and would want to be with you because they have the capacity to appreciate strength and honor. Yes, you won’t be getting laid with a different woman every night. But your time will be spent more productively, will be trained to this independent thought, and you’ll be choosing the woman who chooses you, based on her appreciation of your value. And that is what a REAL MAN would do.

“What a commentary on civilization, when being alone is being suspect; when one has to apologize for it, make excuses, hide the fact that one practices it - like a secret vice”
-Anne Morrow Lindbergh

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post...Im with you on this, cause Ive felt like this for awhile and some people look at me like Im crazy for thinking like this...Dealing with broads takes alot of time and energy, and if the girl isnt worth it, theres no point of running around with youd d1ck blowing in the wind trying to chase down just ANY girl...