Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Masterplan: How I Did It

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha well this is kinda evil..but hey.it wasn't my idea to start with.
Anyways, a short history.

See this hot chick around school...thought she was the uptight kind of girl, so i negged her right away using the push pull technique.

me: hey u changed ur hair (we dont know each other btw, but we had eye contact a few times b4)
her: haha yea
me: it looked a lot better before though..(obvviously a mistake..too much of a neg)
her: thanks sarcastically...rolls eyes

anwyays...saw her at a mall...and well this kinda upped the IL a bit....

me: hey, nice hair..wink
her: ts watever...AHHHH(almost trips on the stairs)
me: haha, dont fall for me too sooon.
her: laughs..but still tries to show shes pissed at me right away.

then a few days i see her again in school i try to smile at her..but shes giving me bad responses...and wel my friend said she has a bf laready...so i pull it off...i still see her..but now i wuss out and not mind her.

anwayys,...is just so happens that her professor, is was MY professor last year. and well this professor, isnt the typical kind of teacher,,,hes basically part of the gang. Anyways, she had to do this art exhibit, which I did last year. And well, she needs panels for the exhibit which I have. So my professor gives her my number, and tells her to call me about it.

so haha, conversation was pretty smooth,,i try to act innocent as if i dont know who she is, i pull the ****y funny routine, and viola...she goes:

hey thanks for everything btw...wat time will u be in school? wna meet so i can thank you.

so im guessing i played it smooth on the phone. The thing is...lol what happens when she finds out its mE!!!(she doenst know my name..and well i just found out her name through my professor)

anwyays.i was just wondering how i should play it from now...and stuff like what i should say...

im guessing...

me: smile..then go....wait....so YOUR Trisha? haha...thats ,,,pretty weird..looks like we'll have to get along. (or is this too much of a neg too?)

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a lame way to get a girl.

You will fail in the end.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good...

This story sounds like it came out of some movie :rolleyes:

Anyways; I think that you are handling the situation pretty well.
I’m guessing...

me: smile..then go....wait... so YOUR Trisha? haha...that’s ,,,pretty weird..looks like we'll have to get along. (or is this too much of a neg too?)
This is also an ideal way to respond to her when you see her. Just make sure that she is catching on to your indirect flirting as appose to getting the idea that ur too much of an ass-hole. ;)

And in the over-all situation, I would start talking to her more often at school, and after a few weeks try see her socially (find out where she is and go there as well with a few of your friends) .. Bottom line, is that you want to give her a little taste of what it would be like to be with you, so in other words, just make sure that she is flattered and is enjoying her time around YOU whenever she is around you. That should send strong signals to her head telling her that "this guy makes me feel good / happy / attractive" which will hopefully lead to attraction, desire, longing...

Just don’t rush her, act based on her signals that she gives out.. Just be on the lookout for the signs.

Signs could be: Flirting more with you, body language, more kino initiated from her, and her general interest levels in you.

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
???

God_of_getting_layed said:
this is a lame way to get a girl.

You will fail in the end.
Thats not a very mature or helpful reply... This is the type of reply that makes me wonder why people like you even bother to reply at all. :down:

Laterz...

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the responses guys

. and "godofgettinglayed" cool off dude, haha its not like i asked for it. It really just so happens that we have the same teacher, and well the panels are WITH ME.

a little FR:

well i was supposd to meet her this morning at a coffee shop near school, but my MMA trainer textd me n the same morning saying that his sched's changed and i can train in the morning again. And although i was DYING to see her, i canceled on her coz i have a fight comming soon, and well, i just made a pact with myself that I WILL TRAIN MY ASS FROM NOW ON!!! since im gna start competing again.

anyways, i told her

"ey, ill just c u next week, im stil kinda busy"

then she goes:
ohh ok, well im gona be here till twelve, so pass by if u have time.

then it ends there. Somehow i get this gut feeling the IL will drop if i dont plan a date soon, heres what im wondering

Is calling her on sunday good?
i was thinking:::

"ey lets make this interesting, wear an orange shirt tom for school, ill find u"
or do u guys think its a bit too playful?

ohh and dont worry fellow DJ's, i know i know, im spending WAYYY too much time thinking about this girl, and i admit, im getting a bit AFC about this, thats why im gona go sarging this sat. that should clear my mind.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ey lets make this interesting, wear an orange shirt tom for school, ill find u"
or do u guys think its a bit too playful?
This is just weird, not a good idea in my opinion. If I were you I would text her and tell her that you will let her know when you are able to meet up with her and explain to her that things came up and you hope she can understand. (Don’t apologize, you have no reason to apologize to her)

Then just make sure to get in contact with her within the next few days to set a date and time. ;)

Laterz...

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea figured it was too hollywood.

anyways, so i guess ill just straight out tell her to meet up with me. thanks dude.!

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop negging, start dating.

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yes yes..im planning for a meet up this monday. Im still abit confused on what i should say though? i mean..the first time we see each other and find out..it was me all along, the guy she despisedd!!