Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The MANLY Approach?

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
The manly approach i've come to realize to many is something along the lines of this:

See a hot girl and you waste no time.. you approach her let her know your intentions of you're attracted to her and you want to take her out on a date. No wasting time.. no beating around the bush.. Oh, if I had a penny for every time I've seen a guy approach a girl with this technique and get completely shot down... there is much better way to cold approach as well, this is definitely one of the most overly used and cliche ways of going about it.

Anyways.. could this work? ofcourse anything could work. I've approached 50+ girls with "you'd look cute as fawk waking up next to me in bed, i just had to come tell you that" and i've landed more then a few numbers and slept with two of them. Is that game? no, its playing the odds, they would of slept with me no matter what i said. I could of approached them in a clown suit and probably got the same results.

Want to know what will easily double your amount of lays with approaching the same amount of girls you already do?

Focus more on "disarming" the "seducing" in the very beginning. reason is most chicks need to be ready to be hit on, "MASCULINE MEN" go up to hot chicks all day everyday hitting on them and asking them out right off the bat, this is a turn off unless shes physically attracted to you, don't play the numbers game...

You on the other hand are doing the complete opposite, displaying that you're a cool guy with an awesome personality, good conversation, etc. they key is to become likable. Once you've established this THEN you can flirt, if you don't FLIRT after you've established this you will end in the friendzone.

whats works AMAZINGLY well is "accidentally discovering that shes your type" its also the truth, i started to talk to hot girls and realized i cant STAND them..

say things like:
-you like family guy too? daaamn you might be awesome, i can't tell just yet tho
-you're not a materialistic chick like the others in town, i like that about you
-NO WAY you listen to eminem also? you're going to be my future ex wife, im keeping the dog when we split though.. sorry i'm an animal lover.

you gotta read signs then you can start laying down some more aggressive game, but flirting, rapport, and relating to a girl will land you in bed with her over "hey im john, your cute, let me take you out" ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. no matter how "manly" anyone believes that approach is.

worst case scenario if you DON'T hook up with the chick, you're got a cool female friend, that knows your a cool guy and girls LOVE playing match maker.

P.S. I know someone is going to respond with the cliche "this is a waste of time, i don't need to put in any work, i'm a man, if she doesn't want me right from the beginning, i get rid of her and on to the next one"

Do car dealerships have sales people trying to actually sell cars? Or do they work on the theory of: if someone wants to buy a car they will buy it, we don't need to convince them, or show them what the car has to offer. Its a waste of time for us to have any sales people.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey 305, do you live in miami?
if so let me know!

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
say things like:
-you like family guy too? daaamn you might be awesome, i can't tell just yet tho
-you're not a materialistic chick like the others in town, i like that about you
-NO WAY you listen to eminem also? you're going to be my future ex wife, im keeping the dog when we split though.. sorry i'm an animal lover.
These are really cute lines. Which issue of Teen Magazine did you get them from?

worst case scenario if you DON'T hook up with the chick, you're got a cool female friend, that knows your a cool guy and girls LOVE playing match maker.
That sounds fun. We can talk to each other about our problems and stuff!

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm in Miami

Don't really remember the magazine maybe cosmopolitan? I do remember picking one of those up and reading it while i was waiting for the FHM model i was sleeping with last summer to get dressed, Come to think of it, i met her through a friend of a female friend. Hmmm..

Approach a professional model in a bar with you're 'i like you, im going to take you out' caveman style of game, and tell me how that works out, but first please share with me how you're going to maneuver your way through the group of girls surrounding her for a chance to say a three words before her girls pull her away from the creepy dude trying to talk to her.

i'd love to hear this one..

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, 305 just cuz you have been **** blocked at clubs and had bad experiences doesn't mean every one else does.

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually the305, it depends on the person. One technique that works for one man wont necessarily work for another. I've tried this "manly approach" too with little success. Doesn't mean it doesn't work. It just means it doesn't work well for me.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
Yeah I'm in Miami

Don't really remember the magazine maybe cosmopolitan? I do remember picking one of those up and reading it while i was waiting for the FHM model i was sleeping with last summer to get dressed, Come to think of it, i met her through a friend of a female friend. Hmmm..

Approach a professional model in a bar with you're 'i like you, im going to take you out' caveman style of game, and tell me how that works out, but first please share with me how you're going to maneuver your way through the group of girls surrounding her for a chance to say a three words before her girls pull her away from the creepy dude trying to talk to her.
i'd love to hear this one..
What MAN read cosomo****ingpolitan?

Why is this ***** still on the forum? This website is for MEN so take pick up your little vajay jay and leave!

:trouble:

IOS

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a terrible topic.

Also note that his signature links to some bullsh*t website.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
whats works AMAZINGLY well is "accidentally discovering that shes your type" its also the truth, i started to talk to hot girls and realized i cant STAND them..
I've noticed this, too. A lot of hot girls are extremely boring people. They get so used to just coasting through life on their looks that a lot of them never bother to develop a personality. Because no one ever expects them to be interesting.