Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The manipulative, cold hearted man with tits

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump for all the newbies.

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"It is the responsibility of the strong to help the weak become strong" - Harlan Ellison

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to get a bump on this post, too good to lose and someone should SERIOUSLY make a "Translation Dictionary"... now!

------------------
I have no profile O=D

aurora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh have you guys ever get this one:

You ask a girl for a date and she replies:
"I'll call you to confirm whether or not I will be able to go out with you Saturday night..."

Translation:

I am going to wait to see whether Carlos, that magnificent stud muffin I met last week at that restaurant is going to call me to take me out. If not, then I will settle for a loser like you...

T Dog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I’m on the other line with my Mom/Girlfriend/Sister. Can I call you right back?”

Translation:
I so don’t want to talk to you, now or later. The thought of you sitting by the phone waiting for my call makes me wet for Carlos.

Just a girl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I just have a question for you. I know I'm probably asking for it, but I can take it. So I've read many posts at your site here and find contradictory statements. My point is this... if we tell you the honest to goodness truth that we're not interested and want to be friends, we end up being "manipulative, cold hearted man with tits." however if a woman leads you on she is in the same boat as well. Exactly what is it then you would like us to do? Really, I'm not trying to be a ***** here, I'm just confused.
*I agree that some woman are lousey *****s, but there are some of us wonderful ones out there. Just give me an idea of what you guys would like... or I know some of you would probably like to rip me to shreads, but try not to because I think I'm being pretty reasonable here.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaG,

If a girl "just wants to be friends" after she's been heavily flirting with me, then yes, I get pissed; that's when she goes into the "manipulative cold-hearted man with tits" category. And yes, that HAS happened to me! But if she never did appear that interested, and says it, that doesn't qualify, and I'm cool.

BGMan

[This message has been edited by BGMan (edited 07-23-2002).]

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, my name's Carlos, nice to meet you. I drive a 70k car and own my own airplane. I have 15 other women flocking around me, but I think you should be my 16th, so what you say we jump in my limo and ****?

Girl- *Ohhh, he's so rich, maybe if i **** him, I can bang some cash outta it, sure!*

------------------
~Life's tough, get a helmet.~

Aim: AmgineEX
email: AmgineEX@yahoo.com

Tyrna

Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I agree with a lot of that. I swear, we're not all like that. Just like not all men are sex-craving drooling idiots, not all women are coniving *****es. Please understand, I agree that a large portion of women are like that. (which would be why all of my friends are of the male persuasion) But then again, I wouldn't EVER dream of doing the things in your dictionary.

Love,
~Lineia

dorian_gray-from.usa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Just a girl:
Guys, I just have a question for you.

My point is this... if we tell you the honest to goodness truth that we're not interested and want to be friends

Exactly what is it then you would like us to do

I'm just confused.

Just give me an idea of what you guys would like... or I know some of you would probably like to rip me to shreads, but try not to because I think I'm being pretty reasonable here.
Ok here are some answers:

Men can deal with being told off:

"I don't think we are compatiable" = GOOD

BAD = After talking for a hour "I talk to you later, sometime..."

Why?

Because it can be taken two ways.
Meaning I busy now and call back next week or "later, sometime" meaning "after you are dead in 40 years!"

Be bold, be direct.

Because being "nice" is only going to lead him on and cause more hassle to you and more
hurt feelings to him.

Hope this helps.

Dorian Gray in The USA.

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dead_romeo:
*Woman holding an icepak to her black eye*

"I know deep down inside he really cares about me! *sob, sniff*".

Translation:
He f*cks like a jackhammer, and he makes my p*ssy quake and erupt like Mt. Vesuvius, something you could never do if you tried, but keep trying anyway, cuz I love the attention, also buy me stuff and lemme use your car cuz I'm seeing Mr.Jackhammer tonite. You can't have any pu$$y from me. Ever.

This one is SOOO DEAD ON. I was laughing hard when i read this. I was actually dating this little latin girl about a year ago and it turned out that she was in an abusive relationship for 4 friggin years. Apparently this guy would beat the leaving shyt out of her. I asked her straight up, "why were u with him for so long?" and she replied "The sex was great, we both always came at the same time."

She eventually dumped him when she found out he had like 4 other girlfriends on the side in Mexico while living in the States...haha. She couldn't leave him after getting a beating, but left him after cheating. HILARIOUS!!

And the beauty of this same girl... when I asked her why she dumped her last boyfriend she said, "He was a great guy. He will make someone really happy one day, but not me."

translation: he was a friggin chump that showered me with flowers, gifts, massive attention and I get off better while I'm inserting my tampon than I do with him.

sync_array

Reaction score
Ohh this brings back my AFC days and how utterly pathetic I was !

'Can I think about it' My ego is on a high, leave me to enjoy it, alone !

'Im not looking for a BF atm' You dont have the stuff you are a waste of my time, Id cant wait to see how he responds...

'Can you xxx because I cant/wont/dont like xxx ...' Here is what I want from you, when he is done ill give him a manafactured "thankyou darling/baby/honey" and I can move on to ....

This is how women think ALL OF THEM, even my own mother tryied to convince me to buy gifts for my GF's drive them around at will and generally act on their every whim !

Be informed my friends because its that simple, potential men will read this and not just feel the need to adjust, they wil do it !

Sync_array

sync_array

Reaction score
Ohh this brings back my AFC days and how utterly pathetic I was !

'Can I think about it' My ego is on a high, leave me to enjoy it, alone !

'Im not looking for a BF atm' You dont have the stuff you are a waste of my time, Id cant wait to see how he responds...

'Can you xxx because I cant/wont/dont like xxx ...' Here is what I want from you, when he is done ill give him a manafactured "thankyou darling/baby/honey" and I can move on to ....

This is how women think ALL OF THEM, even my own mother tryied to convince me to buy gifts for my GF's drive them around at will and generally act on their every whim !

Be informed my friends because its that simple, potential men will read this and not just feel the need to adjust, they wil do it !

Sync_array

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Lol,the girls are actually getting mad.

The sad thing is that we are wrong ALL women do that .

You women won´t admit to it because you do it to guys you don´t even consider dateable.

So in your minds it´s ok to do it to guys you don´t care about.......hence you are all *****es.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread. Cynical, but real.

At start of committed relationship:

Her: The most important thing to me is honesty
Translation: I have no idea what honesty means. Hell, I don't even know when I'm lying to myself. I've never had an honest relationship with anyone and I don't intend to start with you.

At end of same relationship:
Her: I'm tired, I need to go home even though I've only been here an hour. Be nice to me.
Translation: I'm dumping you but I don't want you to know yet, because I'm too weak and childish to handle this and I don't want to feel bad. I'll dump you by email tomorrow.

And to be fair, at the other end of the spectrum:

Her: I really want to kiss you now
Translation: I really want to kiss you now

Her: I really want to f*ck you
Translation: I really want to f*ck you

Funny how I now hear much less b*ll**** ******** and much more direct honesty since I dropped my AFC ways.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darn it!

We are here to turn the tables.

They like to have fun at other's feelings cost.

I'm dying to meet a girl like this again, and she's gonna have a taste of her own medicine!

I'll frustrate her so hard she's never gonna play the other's feeling again!

I'm dying for this moment!

:eek:

NedjimbO

Reaction score
whats so weird is that often a way to a woman's heart isdoing the same things as she does, and calling her on her BS.

I have never once questioned it since I heard this stuff when first getting into this community. It all just made perfect sense.

And yes guys there are beautiful women out there who don't play games. I happen to know one of them and I would probably let her get very far with me and reward her for good behavior.

As a budding coquette myself I may be more attracted to the women who play games because they mess with my emotions, but I would much rather have wild passionate sex with a beautiful woman who showers me with moderate amounts of attention and is honest and candid with me.

We need to be the exception, be men, mess with women's heads a bit and tell them straight out that you don't accept games. Soon these 99% of women will find them getting less and less desireable men while the nice respectful hot women are getting all the tail and attention.

Personally, when I meet a woman I have a gameplan in my head that as soon as the convo gets underway I will tell her about my 2 female friends who I talk to often:

the nice hot girl

and the manipulative hot girl

"we are both VERY good friends and do alot of flirting (not collectively, though I have introduced them over the internet that eventually deteriorated into a hard-to-get flirting battle between me and the manipulative one, very fun) but even though I used to like the manipulative one alot, I realized that she and I could never work because she practically has a living ruining lesser men.

The nice one I may not be so emotionally charged by but I would do anything for because she truly does respect me and doesn't play games.

And with every new woman I meet I quickly cast them into 2 categories: nice girl or b****. I'll be friends with both of them sine I still love to sharpen my wit on the b**** friends, but I would only ever give amazing physical and emotional pleasure to the nice girl because she lets me be myself. I would treat her like a princess because she treats me like a king. But never the manipulative girl because she deserves the jerks who may/may not bone better than me but treat her like dirt."

This is an incredibly powerful qualification tool that I would also define as a BS buster, but then again it is coming from the heart in my case because it's all true to my life and wouldn't sound weird or insincere.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good thread. i dont think guys will still get this untill they have reached the hate stage. the stage that you start hating women... and that transends into busting women on thier bull****. luckily for me i figured this out aa early as age 16.
that can hinder you succes with women though, when you are different and and women and
guys wonder why you aint runing after everywoman or taking **** from them.

anger will trigger this **** when you got enough bull**** from women...youll dectect thier **** because of hate in your heart.

sometimes i still wonder if its the right way to go.. because no matter what there will always be some afc lapdog showering women with his time and affection.. meaning women may not like you that much.

victor22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chanlenge guy

Why dont you post some more of this stuff

The above stuff is a great one though, i would like to hear from you more.

Mean while any one can help with this kind of stuff to newbies like me