The Man

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right ladies and gentlemen, tommorrow's gonna be a big day !!
The best day of your new life!

Because, Uncle BBB is going to teach you all you wanted to know but were afraid to ask.
Follow my directions and your life will never be the same.

Tomorrow, you're going to be, The Man.

Yes, The Man. The Ladies Man, The Men's Man. Da f*cking Man.

Tomorrow, you're going to wake up a little earlier than you're used to. Yeah. And you're going to have yourself a delicious breakfast, with some nice juices, fruits and cereals. No junk/fatty food allowed please.

After that, you're going to poop! Yeah, poop. You don't want to go to school all loaded, do ya ? ;)

So, after unloading, take a shower, wash your hair, clean your face with special care.

After that, choose the nicest clothes you can to go to school, without seeing like you're going to a party. Put on these nice shoes too!
Wear a shirt or T that matches the color of your eyes, if you're blue/green eyed. It highlights them !

Make sure you're comfortable with your clothing, then put on your favorite cologne, make your hair look good, brush your teeth and let's go.

If your parents drive you to school, put on some good music and have a nice conversation with them! Be nice to them, because they love you!

If you go by bus, greet the bus-driver, change a few words with him, and then say good morning to everyone who cares to look at you.
If you know the people, talk to them, be extra funny and extra nice.

When you get to school, you'll be very pumped up, and with a huge grin on your face.

Now fun starts.
Walk around proudly and confidently, smile, stare the girls into the eyes and say hi, just like if you were a celebrity. Go up to your buds and shake hands with them, get up-to-date with their news.
Dedicate extra-attention to your buds. You're having a great time, and they're probably the people you laugh the most with.

This will get you pumped. And girls will notice. They'll see that today you are The Men's Man, the guy all the other look up too.
And they'll feel very attracted by that.

If you see some girl walking around, that one that you've always wanted to approach but never had the guts, just go up there and say: "Hi, what's your name?" or say something like "wow, today is such a beautiful day,isn't it?"
She won't give you any bullsh!t for that. And if she does, just smile and tell that you'll find someone else who's in a better mood. She'll be pissed :D

You're The Ladies' Man today. And The Ladies' Man smiles a lot, laughs a lot, and kinos a LOT. Kino them a lot, be bold, be daring!

Dare!! This is the word of the day. Dare to hug that babe you don't know so well, dare to hit on the girls who have bfs but pay sooo much attention to you...
Tell your female friends that they look specially beautiful today, that their smile is so shining, what's wrong with their toothpaste
:)

Remember to be ****y and funny, to tease them, to be bold.
To tell them that they're gorgeous but that's not enough for you.

Hug people!
A lot! Hug all your friends, encourage them, inspire them!

Go talk to the people you haven't talked for days!
Tell them how good is to talk to them! That you should spend more time together!

Meet new people! In the caffeteria, in the supermarket near school, in the bus back home!
Just start out with something like, "wow, the food from that place smells really good!" , and things will flow... if they don't, well, that's no big deal!

Go to the bathroom, look at yourself in the mirror, smile and see, that you're The Man.
Allow yourself to be The Man.
Never be ashamed of being The Man.

Don't listen much to what others say... focus on you, your buds and your ladies... be busy having fun while others are busy hating you.

Push your own limits, in sports, in exams, in your shyness, in your DJ skills. Try something new today.
Be it the Gunwitch method or another method of solving equations!

Don't waste your time talking about politics and war and religion.
When around your buds talk about pu$$y, sports, parties and good times, and when around girls talk about emotion filled things like parties, rollercoasters ( :D inside joke), pets and the latest gossip.

Maybe you won't accomplish much today, but I doubt that at least 5 of all the things I listed you won't accomplish. Maybe you'll accomplish 10 things!! 20, All of them, and others that I wouldn't even dream of writing about!

Maybe you'll kiss a girl, maybe you'll get a phone number, and maybe you might even get laid today!!! Who knows??
Maybe that hard-to-get 9 is justing waiting for you to prove that you're The Man !!

So, I guess you got the idea!
Be The Man!
Do 3 things tomorrow that your normal self wouldn't do, things that The Men do all the time.

And you'll feel so good that you'll want to be The Man the rest of your life. When you thread the streets, people will look up to you and say: There he goes, he's The Man.
And they'll smile, and you'll smile too, cause everyone loves The Man.

And you are The Man!! The Man is sleeping inside you, you just have to slowly wake him up!

So, have a nice week, and Be The Man!

BBB

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, See how important your morning is?
Your attitude depends much of it.
When you have had happy, breakfastful, clean, non-busy, the most joyful morning nothing, Nothing can't go wrong!
You are happy, smiling, flirting and perky whooole day and it feels sooo good.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody is in a good mood today !
i just had to go back online to respond to this post.
A very good post, and awesomly motivathing !

All tumbs :D up for this one !

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing everyone is taking Matrix's advice seriously to start bringing this forum up some. Great job BBB. Tommarow, I WILL HUG that hot chick that I only slightly know. When I do, I'll think of you...wait, that sounds gay...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn right.

It's going to be hard to do on a Monday, but dammit, I'll do it.

And you know what? It's going to feel damn good. (get your minds out of the trash, numbskulls :D)

Great post, BBB.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Tommarow, I WILL HUG that hot chick that I only slightly know. When I do, I'll think of you...wait, that sounds gay...
Well, how gay can you be hugging a HB ?? ;)
Just don't compliment her on her eyelashes LOL! :D

BBB

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Well, how gay can you be hugging a HB ?? ;)
Just don't compliment her on her eyelashes LOL! :D

BBB
I hope your version of "HB" stands for "hot *****" and not "hot boy." :D
Ok, so I don't compliment her eyelashes, but what about complimenting her camel toe? :p

MrMaN

Don Juan
Reaction score
fukin right triple B !

All this week--------> MrMan is "The Man" as always !:cool:

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great inspiration, BBB. Good job, it should push everyone off their lazy butts and start making a change.

rollercoasters ( inside joke),
Lol. Its cool though, he told me he learned from his mistake.;)

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! This post gave me that tingling feeling inside my chest... the feeling of inspiration surging through me. I LOVES YOU BBB!

Although, instead of being this person tommarow, I will be this person tonight. Right now. This is not the type of person I will strive to be on Monday morning only, this is the type of person I will be for the rest of my life.

Also... I always wondered why brown shirts seemed to fit me so well, but on others they look funny. I have some very dark brown eyes.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes... this is the third damn good post that I have read today, I like this guys... I issued a challenge and you guys are responding.

D

Djdreidel86

GOOD INFO

Great Post....helps alot...im a newbie and ex-afc...this post sums up the skills needed for a good day as a DJ (so i think) i have printed this post and kept it up on my wall so when i leave it will always be remembered!

THANK YOU!!!!!:)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thumbs up

Good work, This is a nice post, I am going to do this everyday now it really works. It has made my life better, thanks!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey BBB, I took the advice and followed through with great results!! The HB I was talking about, well...she came over and...then I made the post "how to get her hand down there."

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's official!

I actually like BBB now! For some reason I remember not liking you for a long while <shrug>. That was one spectacular post. Bravo. As a matter of fact, this corrilates well with a topic I'll be writing on shortly, how ironic.

All things considered, lad, you did a spectacular job!
- KUP from Transformers The Movie

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D

I'll keep things short because I'll post another thing about being the man...

Crazykid, I'm so glad things worked out for you! You'll find yourself getting more and more succesfull and happy if you go on with your game.

And REDblueOI, I've always respected you, I guess we've only argued back in the old days about the HSDJ Boot Camp or something like that !! But, no hard feelings man !! It's great to have you back!!

I'm very sick of walking around and seeing man feeling sh!tty about themselves, lacking courage, confidence or drive. And sometimes we feel weak in our roads and feel like things are going all wrong. But in these times, the real men stand up and are highlighted in the crowds!

And I think that instead of fighting, and arguing, we should unite ourselves to help each other the most... even those who don't need help, may be good for them to evaluate their current level of game.

Well enough for now... stay tuned for part II !
:)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ill be looking forward to that

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh, the lost art of bumping...:D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
Ahhh, the lost art of bumping...:D
Now how did this thing drop all the way down here...time to change that.