Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Man With The Most Money Wins - It's Official!

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
You DJ's can work on your chests and pecs. You can wear funky hats. You can be as ****y as you want to be...BUT...the dude who can buy girls clothes will always be first place in her heart. I would say this is even more true in non-American countries. That's right. They like clothing more than sex.

Less focus on your pecs and more focus on making more MONEY than the dudes around you. That will turn girls on. Reason why leaving for a poor country with beautiful girls is so appealing.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070206/od_nm/life_clothes_dc
Women on average say they would be willing to give up sex for 15 months for a closet full of new apparel, with 2 percent ready to abstain from sex for three years in exchange for new duds, according to a new survey of about 1,000 women in 10 U.S. cities.

Sixty-one percent of women polled said it would be worse to lose their favorite article of clothing than give up sex for a month.

I can only imagine the numbers in other parts of the world. I am thinking that 85% of Ukraine girls I know wouldn't mind remaining virgins for the rest of their lives if they could have a new wardrobe every six months. Hate to break that to you studs.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yahoo says its so, so it must be true.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What women say they* want and what women actually want are two completely different things.

*edit: typo

Last edited:

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this episode of MTV's 'True Life' - this millionaire guy was 50 something year old with a 20 something year old model for a girlfriend - and he totally owned her. Just treated her like his biatch. 'hey go make me a pizza.' So hilarious.

My feeling is that this thread is the truth. It becomes even more true as you get older.

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the truth. Money makes the world go round. Make mo' bucks! $$$

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Money helps. No question about it.

Though there is one thing to consider, atleast for me. If I'm with a girl I care about, I want her to care about me for reasons other then money.

If however I'm out to just get some @$$, then the wallet comes out :)

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job on getting brainwashed by the media to supplicate to your fancy's every whim :rolleyes: Only give gifts to women when they deserve a gift.

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
Only give gifts to women when they deserve a gift.
Or if you're really horny, and need to speed up the process... Seriously, dropping a $100 tip to a bartender is usually a really good DHV...and get's you served ALOT faster.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
Good job on getting brainwashed by the media to supplicate to your fancy's every whim :rolleyes: Only give gifts to women when they deserve a gift.
This is exactly what the American media doesn't want to print. You boys have been brainwashed to think that females have high sex drives. That every girl feels the way you do about sex. She just doesn't know it yet. You get that from all the stories in the American media about how females have had their sex drives repressed by the evil male. Uh, NEWSFLASH! Most clean girls (not middle-aged divorced sluts that most of you guys like) get off on shopping. That excites them more than the idea of you exposing yourself on some stupid webcam.

I have come to a sad conclusion. The reason American girls hang around gay boys (something that is not common in most countries) is because the straight American guy is just plain creepy. Yes, creepy. There is nothing creepier than a guy who thinks that the random girl is going to be turned on by the sight of his abs. That pretty much sums up every American dude. And quit acting so stupid and goofy around girls. You might think that being ****y and silly is a turn on, but it isn't! It is just plain annoying.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
This is exactly what the American media doesn't want to print. You boys have been brainwashed to think that females have high sex drives. That every girl feels the way you do about sex. She just doesn't know it yet. You get that from all the stories in the American media about how females have had their sex drives repressed by the evil male.
Spoken like a virgin.

Many of the girls I've been with have higher sex drives than I do. I know this from personal experience, not the media or random KBJs.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define WINS.

Sounds like a guy would end up with a woman like Anna Nicole, Bonnie Blake or Jenny Mills Mccartney who ends up trying to take your fortune. WOO HOO, SIGN ME UP FOR A DATE WITH A CHICK LIKE THAT!!!! :woo:

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the 50 year old rich guy who is dating a 20 year old model wins, despite whether or not she is a gold digger. a guy like that is smart enough to watch out for people who want to take his money so it doesn't phase him if he occasionally gets with a gold digger. meanwhile, he's an old dude that's having a lot of sex with hot young girls.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonchalant said:
the 50 year old rich guy who is dating a 20 year old model wins, despite whether or not she is a gold digger. a guy like that is smart enough to watch out for people who want to take his money so it doesn't phase him if he occasionally gets with a gold digger. meanwhile, he's an old dude that's having a lot of sex with hot young girls.
Personally I think that if you worked long and hard to build an amount of wealth, I wouldn't want to waste it on trying to impress some naive teenie bopper who's young enough to be my daughter. I'd be living a sad life if that's all I have to look forward to.

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says the 50 year old millionaire's main focus is to impress 20 year old models? They are just incidental entertainment that he amuses himself while he works on his next big move.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
nonchalant said:
Who says the 50 year old millionaire's main focus is to impress 20 year old models? They are just incidental entertainment that he amuses himself while he works on his next big move.
Most models are much younger than 20 these days. 20 is an old lady age in the fashion industry.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
This is exactly what the American media doesn't want to print. You boys have been brainwashed to think that females have high sex drives. That every girl feels the way you do about sex. She just doesn't know it yet. You get that from all the stories in the American media about how females have had their sex drives repressed by the evil male. Uh, NEWSFLASH! Most clean girls (not middle-aged divorced sluts that most of you guys like) get off on shopping. That excites them more than the idea of you exposing yourself on some stupid webcam.

I have come to a sad conclusion. The reason American girls hang around gay boys (something that is not common in most countries) is because the straight American guy is just plain creepy. Yes, creepy. There is nothing creepier than a guy who thinks that the random girl is going to be turned on by the sight of his abs. That pretty much sums up every American dude. And quit acting so stupid and goofy around girls. You might think that being ****y and silly is a turn on, but it isn't! It is just plain annoying.
Uh, you're joking, right? I think you missed the 97-page hor thread: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5926

I know from personal experience, women are damn horny.